KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3231 3232 [3233] 3234 3235 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrainyPicture
Restricted

Account Restricted

does any1 here have ps4 and wanna play fortnite squads with me & skillz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 05:45 PM
Click here to Send GrainyPicture a Private Message Find more posts by GrainyPicture Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

^^^^^

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 08:37 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

console is for peasants

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 08:46 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Do you have fortnite on pc

get it it's free

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 08:47 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

what is it anyway, too lazy to google it

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 08:55 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Real niggas have a console and a PC.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:04 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

well I'm white so...

you can keep the consoles and ebola

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:05 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Real niggas have a console and a PC.
For real though.

With the cost of the GPU's now with the cryptomining shit...it definitely makes sense—especially if you only play a handful of games.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:09 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Ah the good old retarded peasant argument. You can build a PC for the same price as a console. And you don't have to pay for multiplayer, you get games cheaper by default and there are steam sales.

All in all I'm not surprised Kurk would come up with such an obviously bullshit opinion.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:12 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

cz thinks you can be from Hungary and white. Lowkey hilarious, tbh.

And nah. The current market doesn't allow for you to build a PC at the same cost as a console. You make most of the money back in utility and PC game sales.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:16 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
what is it anyway, too lazy to google it

It’s a battle royale on an island. You find guns and kill people until you’re the last one(s) standing.

There’s 3 different multiplayer modes, solo (1), duos (2), and squads (4). It’s pretty lit.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:16 PM
cs_zoltan

cz thinks you can be from Hungary and white. Lowkey hilarious, tbh.

Yes we are white, if your trash country would give books and not guns to teachers you might even know that.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:19 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah the good old retarded peasant argument. You can build a PC for the same price as a console. And you don't have to pay for multiplayer, you get games cheaper by default and there are steam sales.

All in all I'm not surprised Kurk would come up with such an obviously bullshit opinion.
Pop a prozac, dipshit.

I sold my kickass rig nearly two years ago to help pay for college; if I had to jump back into gaming now I'd probably go the console route as there are only a handful of games I'm interested in which by themselves can't justify the cost of rebuilding what I had + monitor + keyboard + all the accessories.

I'll wait for the crypto hype to die and pickup used GPUs for less than what Quanchi gets in food stamps.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:19 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Yes we are white, if your trash country would give books and not guns to teachers you might even know that.

Man, Hungary is way more pro gun than we are these days. At least make sense.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:20 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will say that the Hungarian semi driver who ran the Calais migrant gauntlet is a legend in my mind.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:20 PM
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by Kurk
I sold my kickass rig nearly two years ago to help pay for college.

Damn if they really arm the teachers they gona shoot themselves when they get you in their class.

Man, Hungary is way more pro gun than we are these days. At least make sense.

Not sure whose rectum you pulled that from but you should've searched longer.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:26 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Or maybe you just don't much about the general knowledge of guns in the United States. There are a lot of guns, but they're owned by a very small portion of the population. At least legally, anyway.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:29 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Damn if they really arm the teachers they gona shoot themselves when they get you in their class.

Nah, unlike you I'm capable of separating my eccentric behaviors on this site from the way I'm portrayed in the real world. That is why I am on the path to success while you're a social-reject loser who sulks in their mother's basement.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:36 PM
cs_zoltan

Or maybe you just don't much about the general knowledge of guns in the United States.

I know that US citizens own almost half of the civilian guns in the world, I know that US has more guns per capita than any other country in the world, I know that every 3rd mass shooting happens in the US, I know that US has significantly more gun related homicides than any other high income country.

Originally posted by Kurk
Nah, unlike you I'm capable of separating my eccentric behaviors on this site from the way I'm portrayed in the real world. That is why I am on the path to success while you're a social-reject loser who sulks in their mother's basement.

erm

Yeah sure thing. I love when people try to retort with the basement talk on the internet, as if you knew me. What's next, no u?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:43 PM