KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy(kon-el) vs Venom,Spider-man,Wonderman

Superboy(kon-el) vs Venom,Spider-man,Wonderman
Started by: jesserw21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Wonder Man can take this himself.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:49 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Wonder Man can take this himself.

No he can't. no

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:51 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by batdude123
Bullsh*t. Wonder Man would straight up LOSE to Superboy. Gimme a break. You're basing Connor's defeat on how much Wonder Man can lift? Sorry, but he lacks the speed and versatility to beat Superboy. He's also not as strong as Superboy. (Yeah, I said it)

I disagree. Wonder Man may not be as powerful s Thor, true, but he is just a notch below Thor in strength. he's pretty damn underrated.

Just what are Connor's highest strength and speed feats?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:53 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

No he can't. no
Yes he can. yes

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:53 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Batdude you underrate Wonderman.......erm
the guy's pretty powerful I see him taking the majority.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:54 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Yes he can. yes

I agree.

yes

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:54 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Accel
I disagree. Wonder Man may not be as powerful s Thor, true, but he is just a notch below Thor in strength. he's pretty damn underrated.

Just what are Connor's highest strength and speed feats?

He's used his TK to lift a castle and has kept up with Superboy Prime. There is really no reason for WM to be beating SP, unless he decides to go h2h with him. Wonder Man is strong, durable, and can fly. Connor has got all that and WAY more. Just how can Wonder Man win this? He's outclassed here.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:58 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yes he can. yes

No.... he really can't. no

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:58 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Skeets
Batdude you underrate Wonderman.......erm
the guy's pretty powerful I see him taking the majority.

If you honestly believe that Wonder Man could take Connor, then I'm not the one underestimating people here.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:59 AM
Mr.Biscuits

He's used his TK to lift a castle and has kept up with Superboy Prime. There is really no reason for WM to be beating SP, unless he decides to go h2h with him. Wonder Man is strong, durable, and can fly. Connor has got all that and WAY more. Just how can Wonder Man win this? He's outclassed here.

He wouldn't get to use TK in battle especially when going up against someone who's as relentless as Wonderman

And no Conner did not keep up with SBP he just got a good showing be for he got killed off nothing more.

by no means does Superboy outclass wonderman.

And no need for a triple post.......stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:02 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

No.... he really can't. no
Yeah, he really can. yes

You're saying Wonder Man can't beat Connor at all? Not even once?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:02 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yeah, he really can. yes

You're saying Wonder Man can't beat Connor at all? Not even once?

Well sure, he might be able to take maybe 2-3 victories from Connor, but by no means would he take the majority. no

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:08 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

i say superboy gets taken over by venom big grin

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:09 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Skeets
He wouldn't get to use TK in battle especially when going up against someone who's as relentless as Wonderman

And no Conner did not keep up with SBP he just got a good showing be for he got killed off nothing more.

by no means does Superboy outclass wonderman.

And no need for a triple post.......stick out tongue

So you're saying that Connor couldn't use his TK because WM is relentless? What the f**k? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Wonder Man is outclassed and I'm surprised that I'm the only one who realizes it here.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:09 AM
Accel

Keeping up with SBP was just one last good showing for his death. Considering it took TWO Supermans to deal with SBP, Connor is NOT in his league.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:10 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Well sure, he might be able to take maybe 2-3 victories from Connor, but by no means would he take the majority. no
OK. So like i said in my original post. Wonder Man CAN takes this.

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:12 AM
Accel

So you're saying that Connor couldn't use his TK because WM is relentless? What the f**k? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Wonder Man is outclassed and I'm surprised that I'm the only one who realizes it here.

Because he's not outclassed, although is easy to think that because Connor is related to the S-Shield.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:12 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Accel
Keeping up with SBP was just one last good showing for his death. Considering it took TWO Supermans to deal with SBP, Connor is NOT in his league.

Did I say that Superboy was in Superboy Prime's league? No, I said that keeping up with him was a pretty good feat. No way Wonder Man takes him down. Superboy fighting like a dumbass going h2h against him, I'd agree, but otherwise Connor is too fast and versatile for Wonder Man to take the majorities.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:13 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

OK. So like i said in my original post. Wonder Man CAN takes this.

stick out tongue

no expression

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:13 AM
Accel

Did I say that Superboy was in Superboy Prime's league? No, I said that keeping up with him was a pretty good feat. No way Wonder Man takes him down. Superboy fighting like a dumbass going h2h against him, I'd agree, but otherwise Connor is too fast and versatile for Wonder Man to take the majorities.

Again, what speed feats put him above Simon?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:14 AM