KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bishop & Classic Cable vs Agent Zero & Captain America

Bishop & Classic Cable vs Agent Zero & Captain America
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No, not everyone. But a vast majority of them. He's trained his whole life in all sorts of specialized techniques in order to take out most of the X-men roster.
if someone is saying bishop can give cap a challenge in h2h then they are on crack, bishop would get whailed on by cyclops in h2h. And as for his kinetic energyblasts,well we all know cap can block those, and then just choke him out,he does know bishops power.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 08:00 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by King KAM
if someone is saying bishop can give cap a challenge in h2h then they are on crack, bishop would get whailed on by cyclops in h2h. And as for his kinetic energyblasts,well we all know cap can block those, and then just choke him out,he does know bishops power.

Man, where were you earlier today when I had all this free time at work to school your ass?

Bishop would rock Cap in a hand to hand fight. Before you go spazzing, go read some of Bishop's stuff, either in his comic or in the 90s X-men. He trained his whole life to take out most of the X-men roster. That includes hand-to-hand combat.

Call me crazy, but with that kind of power and experience, I don't see any reason to lose to Cap. Why can't Bishop choke him out instead?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 09:10 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Man, where were you earlier today when I had all this free time at work to school your ass?

Bishop would rock Cap in a hand to hand fight. Before you go spazzing, go read some of Bishop's stuff, either in his comic or in the 90s X-men. He trained his whole life to take out most of the X-men roster. That includes hand-to-hand combat.

Call me crazy, but with that kind of power and experience, I don't see any reason to lose to Cap. Why can't Bishop choke him out instead?
you just said bishop would rock cap in h2h....

you sir, are a douche.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 09:48 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

and metalman, the only way you could take me to school is if you were my chauffeur.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 09:50 PM
jinzin

what the hell are you smokin?!?!?!

What the f**k?

look it's like this.. wolverine's taken bishob down. cable EASILY schooled bishop and wolverine was helping bishop out.... cap has given more decent fights to both parties.. there's NO way bishop even comes CLOSE to comparing with cap in h2h skill... he may have TRAINED to deal with the x-men.. but when it comes down to it and it's time to put his money where his mouth is.. all he gets is a big red boot where his mouth is instead.. kinda like what happens in the comics...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 09:57 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

OMG. If you expect us to read some Bishop, then would you please read some Captain America comics? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 09:59 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by jinzin

what the hell are you smokin?!?!?!

What the f**k?

look it's like this.. wolverine's taken bishob down. cable EASILY schooled bishop and wolverine was helping bishop out.... cap has given more decent fights to both parties.. there's NO way bishop even comes CLOSE to comparing with cap in h2h skill... he may have TRAINED to deal with the x-men.. but when it comes down to it and it's time to put his money where his mouth is.. all he gets is a big red boot where his mouth is instead.. kinda like what happens in the comics...
cap pwned cable...lol he knocked the man out a building and then made sure he didnt hit the ground too hard.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:01 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Hrm. Well you say "Classic Cable" Classic cable was considered level 2 telekinetic.. mainly because he used most of his power to contain the technorganic virus. He always had the ability to make great use of this, but hardly ever used it... Classic cable could just TK toss the enemies off a building... But otherwise...

Bishop vs. Cap. I'd go with Bishop. Cap is a hand to hand fighter, that tosses around a shield. Thats a lot of "blunt" "concussive" damage. Which Bishop would soak up to release as a blast back at cap. Can bishop take the punishment though? I don't think so. I think bishop goes down before he returns the kinetic energy to down cap. Then Zero vs. Cable. goes either way i think. But with cap free now that bishop is down, its cap and the agent vs cable. Team cap America wins.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:04 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

you just said bishop would rock cap in h2h....

you sir, are a douche.

Co-Signed wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:09 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Grimm22
Co-Signed wink
oh yeah!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 01:39 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

cap pwned cable...lol he knocked the man out a building and then made sure he didnt hit the ground too hard.

Yeah, the only reason that Cap lost that fight was because of Cable's telekenisis erm

In h2h...

Cap >>>> Cable

Cap >>>> Bishop

no expression

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 02:31 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah, the only reason that Cap lost that fight was because of Cable's telekenisis erm

In h2h...

Cap >>>> Cable

Cap >>>> Bishop

no expression
cap>>>>>anyone in the MU

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:51 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Cap's h2h skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bishop's

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 04:08 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Sigh.

Bishop absorbs energy. Kinetic energy included. Any blows Cap lands on him are absorbed and given back even harder.

Looks like I need to get my scanner hooked up soon...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 07:40 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Was stretching the page out with > really necessary?

Bishops energy absorption and projection powers tip the balance in favour of Bishop/Cable. On a side note Bishop can melt metal with microwaves apparently rendering Agent Zero's weaponry relatively useless, unless he intends to throw the adamantium bullets at them.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 07:52 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote