KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Super Saiyan 3 Goku Vs Mystic Gohan..

Super Saiyan 3 Goku Vs Mystic Gohan..
Started by: Dragonfist1982

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supreme being
Astet controller

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
He can't go super Saiyan because it would destroy the planet! That's why he never did it.

Blaim bad translations for not making that clearer.

This is the biggest pile of sh.. ever, Vegito was the strongest character in dbz and yet he went SS and the planet was still around.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:06 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by jmcnasty
Mystic Gohan would beat SS3 Goku.

By the way Kid Buu was the deadliest and most dangerous Buu. Not the strongest.

He was the strongest the two kias even say his power has increased.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:12 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Originally posted by Supreme being
He was the strongest the two kias even say his power has increased.
Dub error.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 09:15 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by jmcnasty
Mystic Gohan would beat SS3 Goku.

By the way Kid Buu was the deadliest and most dangerous Buu. Not the strongest.

WTF ??

Kid buu is so the strongest and deadliest out of all the buu's

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 10:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OzzieArcane

Goku mentioned when fighting kid buu the strongest version of buu that he could have destroyed buu earlier but wanted to give Gohan and trunks and goten a chance to save the world.

You're remembering that wrong, they were fighting him on Supreme Kai's planet. Gohan, Trunks, and Goten were dead until the middle of the fight and even then they were still on earth. Goku for some odd reason thought maybe Vegeta could beat Buu and wanted to give him a chance.

Even if Kid Buu is stronger then Super Buu, SSJ3 Goku fighting him proves nothing. Goku wasn't doing very good against Kid Buu. Gohan on the other hand was handling Super Buu like he was a helpless child, there is no evidence to say he couldn't have done the same to Kid Buu had he been present. Kid Buu is the strongest non fused version of Buu, no one can claim Kid Buu was stronger then Super Buu with Gotenks or Gohan absorbed. If Kid Buu really was that strong they wouldn't have been able to put up a fight, because they couldn't really defend themselves against Super Buu with Gohan absorbed until they fusioned.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 06:35 PM
OzzieArcane is currently offline Click here to Send OzzieArcane a Private Message Find more posts by OzzieArcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Kazenji
WTF ??

Kid buu is so the strongest and deadliest out of all the buu's
No...he's not. no expression

I'll give you deadliest, sure, because he was the most evil out of all of them; but strongest, no, absolutly wrong.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 10:55 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maistro
Spoelie

I have seen this discussion countless times and its common knownledge that Gohan is the strongest non-fused warrior of DBZ, as Akira had always intended and the Buu discussion is so old, try and use common sense on this one

Majin Buu = Kid Buu + The Fat Supreme Kai
Evil Buu = Majin Buu - The Fat Supreme Kai ( Who became Fat Buu for some Reason )
Super Buu = Evil Buu + The Fat Supreme Kai Cookie ( Who became Fat Buu for some Reason )
Gotenks Buu = Super Buu + SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo
Piccolo Buu = Super Buu + Piccolo and Goten and Trunks
Mystic Buu = Super Buu + Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Goten and Trunks
Kid Buu = Buu without others in his Body
Buff Kid Buu = Kid Buu + Buff Supreme Kai

If you think of it logically then it would mean that Evil Buu and Kid Buu are the same person just
differently created

Evil Buu fought Fat Buu and owned him in the same way Kid Buu so my guess would be that their equal and if you go by common sense they would be

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 08:31 AM
Maistro is currently offline Click here to Send Maistro a Private Message Find more posts by Maistro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by Maistro
I have seen this discussion countless times and its common knownledge that Gohan is the strongest non-fused warrior of DBZ, as Akira had always intended and the Buu discussion is so old, try and use common sense on this one

Majin Buu = Kid Buu + The Fat Supreme Kai
Evil Buu = Majin Buu - The Fat Supreme Kai ( Who became Fat Buu for some Reason )
Super Buu = Evil Buu + The Fat Supreme Kai Cookie ( Who became Fat Buu for some Reason )
Gotenks Buu = Super Buu + SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo
Piccolo Buu = Super Buu + Piccolo and Goten and Trunks
Mystic Buu = Super Buu + Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Goten and Trunks
Kid Buu = Buu without others in his Body
Buff Kid Buu = Kid Buu + Buff Supreme Kai

If you think of it logically then it would mean that Evil Buu and Kid Buu are the same person just
differently created

Evil Buu fought Fat Buu and owned him in the same way Kid Buu so my guess would be that their equal and if you go by common sense they would be

Or we could go with what was said i will admit i have only watched the dub versions and in it Goku SS3 was said to be the strongest and kid buu was said to be the strongest buu. I would love to see the manga to get an idea on where things stand.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:01 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

gohan is the strongest character akira admitted it in one of his interviews i read online.

gt was going to be how gohan was strong enought to surpass his father with sj4 but fans didnt like that so he made goku be in it and made him a kid again

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 07:36 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

SSJ 3 Goku could beat Mystic Gohan, but Mystic Gohan was the stronger of the two.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 08:50 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

mystic gohan losing was a plothole if trunks and goten were listening this would have never happened

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 11:36 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by yungz22
mystic gohan losing was a plothole if trunks and goten were listening this would have never happened

Isn't it also a plot hole that Goku doesn't go Kaio Ken attack x10 when in Super sayian 3 mode i mean when considering things in the long run Goku is the strongest period.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 08:05 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Mysitc Gohan Stomps him.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 11:31 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Isn't it also a plot hole that Goku doesn't go Kaio Ken attack x10 when in Super sayian 3 mode i mean when considering things in the long run Goku is the strongest period.

there is no need for kaioken when you are a super saiyan and im pretty sure you cant do it anyway

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 12:04 AM
Supreme being
Astet controller

there is no need for kaioken when you are a super saiyan and im pretty sure you cant do it anyway

He has done it while he was a super saiyan, and of course there is a need for it the purpose of the technique was to increase your power exponentially.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:18 AM
GGS

gohan is the strongest character akira admitted it in one of his interviews i read online.

gt was going to be how gohan was strong enought to surpass his father with sj4 but fans didnt like that so he made goku be in it and made him a kid again

Seeing that Akira Toriyama had nothing to do with GT i doubt that. The only reason GT existed was to milk money from the fanbase and they had to make Goku a kid again to make it beliavable that he would have any trouble fighting the bad guys.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 02:49 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

when has he done it in super saiyan and kaioken can kill the user why use it when you can go super saiyan which doesnt hurt the user

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 07:02 PM
Supreme being
Astet controller

when has he done it in super saiyan and kaioken can kill the user why use it when you can go super saiyan which doesnt hurt the user

He actually did it when he was fighting Pikkon so yes i guess he can do it. The reason why he would do it is simple because it increases his power more.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 01:24 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

He actually did it when he was fighting Pikkon so yes i guess he can do it. The reason why he would do it is simple because it increases his power more.
It's filler from the anime, it didn't happen in the manga. Just pointing it out, since you've said that you've only seen the dubbed anime, and not read the manga (at least that's how I took this quote to mean).
i will admit i have only watched the dub versions and in it Goku SS3 was said to be the strongest and kid buu was said to be the strongest buu. I would love to see the manga to get an idea on where things stand.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 06:29 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
It's filler from the anime, it didn't happen in the manga. Just pointing it out, since you've said that you've only seen the dubbed anime, and not read the manga (at least that's how I took this quote to mean).

Arnt the Animes adapted versions of the manga?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 09:54 PM