KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Fantasy Football Discussion

Fantasy Football Discussion
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (141): « First ... « 138 139 [140] 141 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

tried most trade offers came back with no response and havnt received any myself. It is mostly part of the problem with an 8 team league. There is too much depth everywhere.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:10 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

That is true.

I'll think the trade over and let you know.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 07:30 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit, man. 0-4 this week.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 05:37 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

so much for depth. 3 RB's gone in one week for me lol.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 04:12 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

So it looks like Foster or Maclin scored no points for me!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 12:35 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

2-2 this week, got me another KMC win. Looks like I'll be tied for first.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 02:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

RIP my first round opponent. I barely limped into the playoffs but damn my team just exploded. It's a 2 week matchup but it's pretty much over. I lead 154 to 76. McFadden, Turner and A. Johnson went big for me. Brian Westbrook made me look like a genius by starting him and I made the right choice between Floyd and V. Jackson. Ah life is good.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 05:02 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

4-0 this week. 1st place in the KMC league. yes

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 05:44 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Tied for the first buddy. I think I'm first.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 02:16 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I think you got me edged out on points.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 07:06 AM
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Checked my fantasy lineup, saw that Malcolm Floyd was out, switched him out with Vincent Jackson. Jackpot!!!!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 04:07 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOW I'm first place

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 06:15 AM
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Now in the championship game of my one fantasy league. smile

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 11:16 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me too. First time for me.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 12:04 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dammit, lost by 4 points. Congrats, Riffs.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 01:05 AM
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

So between my 3 RB & 2WR I got 19 points. Ouch! But even with that tough luck I lead by 6 going into the final week. Shaub had a decent day but not as good as Big Ben whom I benched, *sigh*. Luckily playing Witten over Vernon Davis payed off and my 2 pickups came up pretty big. Ravens D got me 12 points and this is funny, I dropped Carpenter and picked up Janikowski who got me 17 points.

If there was one good thing that happened tonight was that the Falcons lost so they have something to play for next week and I can safely run with Turner. Also I'll try to pick Matthews back up as Tolbert will be out in week 17 so he should be a decnt flex.

So close to a fantasy championship!!! Please god, let me win next week!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 04:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hope we're on this season.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 05:34 AM
truejedi

would you trade Calvin Johnson and Cedric Benson in order to get Maurice Jones Drew?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 05:57 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I would.

I haven't followed what the draft order is but from the last few years, Jones-Drew has been a 1st rounder and Calvin Johnson has never really been a top guy.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 12:39 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Been at least a couple years since I did the KMC league (did it happen last year? Is this forum still used?). But I wanted to start up general discussion for this year.

Anyone have their draft(s) yet?

Players you love/hate?

I've slowly eliminated leagues, and now I just have one league, but it is THE league. $100 buy-in, and everyone takes it seriously.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 02:13 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote