KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs. Thor

Colossus vs. Thor
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Colossus vs. Thor

That hammer might hurt Peter real bad. And Thor's punch he's not likely to forget either. The lightning and thunder would prob. sting like the touch of death.
Course Colossus can throw a good fist too.
In the strength catagory anyhow do you think Colossus is Thor's equal and stands a chance of beating him?

There's a new Bear in town and his name is Rasputin.

Attachment: colossus5.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Last edited by Wonder Man on Jul 21st, 2006 at 12:54 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:52 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

your f**king insanse thor will obliterate him = throw him into space/
electricute him - coz metal acts as a conductor for electricity

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:54 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man
That hammer might hurt Peter real bad. And Thor's punch he's not likely to forget either. The lightning and thunder would prob. sting like the touch of death.
Course Colossus can throw a good fist too.
In the strength catagory anyhow do you think Colossus is Thor's equal and stands a chance of beating him?

There's a new Bear in town and his name is Rasputin.
Do you hate Colossus? Or just like him too much?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:54 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

i mean colossus doesnt have a chance, thor could smash his armor

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:55 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stay super

thor can take colossus, colossus is a very strong fighter and i like him alot but he cant be compared to such as thor or namor they are in a different league

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:59 PM
stay super is currently offline Click here to Send stay super a Private Message Find more posts by stay super Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Thor has to leave his belt at home

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 01:03 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Curbstomp.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 01:04 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

The day where Colossus becomes his equal is yet to come.

Maybe one day.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:35 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by lilnutta12
your f**king insanse thor will obliterate him = throw him into space/
electricute him - coz metal acts as a conductor for electricity

Just a heads up. Electricity/lightning does nothing to Colossus. He's one big conductor without any flesh to harm.

It's been proven over and over again.

Anyway...Thor wins 4000/10.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:43 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Ultimate Colossus>Ultimate Thor, this happened in the Marvel Ultimate comics, he also defeated Ultimate Magneto.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:55 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Jesse7
Ultimate Colossus>Ultimate Thor, this happened in the Marvel Ultimate comics, he also defeated Ultimate Magneto.

Yes, those are the "Ultimate" versions. Ultimate Colossus kicks almost everyone's ass.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:00 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

wow, umm ultimate colossus can beat ultimate thor, but 616 thor, he is royally screwed.

not literally, you pervs...

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:17 PM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

616 Colossus steel body is invulnerable to magical attacks. That may help him a tad but he cannot defeat Thor. I don't know if Ult. Colossus is immune to magical attacks though but I think that he is and that may be the reason he kicked Thors @ss.

Thor wins this.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:33 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by snoopdogg
616 Colossus steel body is invulnerable to magical attacks. That may help him a tad but he cannot defeat Thor. I don't know if Ult. Colossus is immune to magical attacks though but I think that he is and that may be the reason he kicked Thors @ss.

Thor wins this.
I really don't follow the ultimate versions but isn't Ultimate Thor just a nut with a hammer and not the son of odin?

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:35 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Big Sexy
I really don't follow the ultimate versions but isn't Ultimate Thor just a nut with a hammer and not the son of odin?
That was a rumor. Ult. Thor is a Thunder God.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:36 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Jesse7

Ultimate War = Ultimate Crap no expression

The writing was natrociasly bad, I mean Cap throwing his metal sheild at Magneto?!!? Colossus beating Thor and Iron Man?!?! Hakeye shooting off a nuke?!?!? Hawkeye having a freakin nuke?!?!

Ult. Thor took on the Ultimates and the Europeon Ultimates and nearly won and now people are going to say that he loses to the X-men's gay strongman?!!? What the f**k?

Ultimate Thor >>>>> Ult. Colossus

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:10 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Thor has to leave his belt at home

Thor usually does leave his belt at home, he very rarely uses it.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:30 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I like how Colossus of all heroes is resistant to magic. I wonder how the hell that worked out.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:35 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Originally posted by Grimm22
Ultimate War = Ultimate Crap no expression

The writing was natrociasly bad, I mean Cap throwing his metal sheild at Magneto?!!? Colossus beating Thor and Iron Man?!?! Hakeye shooting off a nuke?!?!? Hawkeye having a freakin nuke?!?!

Ult. Thor took on the Ultimates and the Europeon Ultimates and nearly won and now people are going to say that he loses to the X-men's gay strongman?!!? What the f**k?

Ultimate Thor >>>>> Ult. Colossus

Don't forget that sound vibration and pokes to the eye can hurt Ultimate Colossus.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:37 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

colossus is getting stronger, he would do much, much better than people think. thor is overrated. ultimate war kicked ass. 'bout time some "icons" of 616 get their asses totally handed to them, even in another universe. that's why marvel nearly went backrupt, the 616 "this guy is undefeatable crap". it started to suck. and that's why Ult U is doing well. anyone can get stomped on a bad day in ult u

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:40 AM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote