KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scorpian vs. Wolverine

Scorpian vs. Wolverine
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Broly92
And breaks Batman's legs no more batkick
You bastard mad

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 01:40 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

And breaks Batman's legs no more batkick

Broly, them's a fightin' words!
Originally posted by batdude123
no expressionShut the hell up. mad stick out tongue

Cosigned.
Originally posted by A.J
You bastard mad

Cosigned.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 01:43 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fury

Is this a death match cause if it is scorp gets pwned wolvie can walk away from anything scorp deals at him wolvie gets 1 good hit on scorp with his claws and scorps down but then again if its a knockout match scorps faster and stronger so it depend on the type of match.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:13 PM
darth fury is currently offline Click here to Send darth fury a Private Message Find more posts by darth fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by willRules
I think Spidey beats wolvie more often than not, so Scorpion curbstomps Logan yes

I can tell you are a fan of scorpion so that was well said yes
no it wasn't... it's well said if you like to take into account the fact that you're ignoring blatent facts... and that's about it.
ON PAPER IN PANELS wolverine's already proven a fair superiority to scorpion... If scorpion is written to be dumb then he must be dumb... Oh wait.. i suppose rhino isn't as dumb as he is in comics cause that's not fair for him either rigth? pfffft...

fact is, a HUMAN like captain america can and HAS esily dropped scorpion in several panals... wolverine would do it faster and far gorier.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 05:52 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by jinzin
no it wasn't... it's well said if you like to take into account the fact that you're ignoring blatent facts... and that's about it.
ON PAPER IN PANELS wolverine's already proven a fair superiority to scorpion... If scorpion is written to be dumb then he must be dumb... Oh wait.. i suppose rhino isn't as dumb as he is in comics cause that's not fair for him either rigth? pfffft...

fact is, a HUMAN like captain america can and HAS esily dropped scorpion in several panals... wolverine would do it faster and far gorier.

badabing.. you're like.. the most instigatingest friend ever!!!! mad

Originally posted by badabing
You're right Jinzin. I have been effin' with everybody lately. I'll try to stop for 1 week.

6 more days.

Attachment: evillaugh.gif
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:10 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:14 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scorpiom
Shock & Awe!

Now I think a more interesting fight would be the Venom/Gargan vs. Wolvie. I am sure Wolvie fought brock... how bad was it?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:50 PM
Scorpiom is currently offline Click here to Send Scorpiom a Private Message Find more posts by Scorpiom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cosigned.

Cosigned.
cool

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:53 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Venom Scorpion wins 10/10.
Outmatch Logan in every physical sector, and the claws wouldn't work on the symbiote, as we saw when Wolvie faced Venom in other occasions.

Classic Scorpion wins 10/10 too.
The Roxxon Oil Corp. enhanced Gargans strength, durability and speed, plus gaving him a new armor, able to shoot both plasma discharges from the tail and acid.It took the combined might of Spider-Man, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist to take him down.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:53 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fury

As i said it depend was type of match it is Wolverine managed to get his whole body burnt up and his skeleton left intact and he still healed and was up and running soon after being blown up by nitro while he was on those superhuman steroids.

So its depends on the match.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:02 PM
darth fury is currently offline Click here to Send darth fury a Private Message Find more posts by darth fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Originally posted by A.J
You bastard mad

Cosigned.

Cosigned.

Originally posted by A.J
cool

eek! laughing miffed yes

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:19 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

So you are just gonna ignore the times it took a few people including spidey to take down scorpion???? (like an injured Spidey, luke Cage and Iron-Fist) but Cap does it easily right roll eyes (sarcastic) Cap must have been reeking of P.I.S and C.I.S in a fight against scorpion, unless scorpion was seriously downgraded in a fight against Cap yes

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:25 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Eh I can see Cap taking Scorpion seeing as he focuses more on defense than offesne, while Wolverine is more offfensive erm

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:45 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

This all begs the question what would Gargans toxins do to Wolverine 3 shots kill's a normal man so I wonder if about 3 or 4 would slow down his healing factor, not to mention the amount of acid he could shoot over old Wolverine.

If gargan plays it smart (HA!) he can attack Logan from a distance and overload his healing factor, if he plays it stupid (most likley) he'll go in close and make a mistake thus loosing a limb.

From range Scorps 8/10

Close up I'd make it a draw 5/5

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:00 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Originally posted by Sparkz
This all begs the question what would Gargans toxins do to Wolverine 3 shots kill's a normal man so I wonder if about 3 or 4 would slow down his healing factor, not to mention the amount of acid he could shoot over old Wolverine.

If gargan plays it smart (HA!) he can attack Logan from a distance and overload his healing factor, if he plays it stupid (most likley) he'll go in close and make a mistake thus loosing a limb.

From range Scorps 8/10

Close up I'd make it a draw 5/5

Then you are a fool when it comes to Wolverine
1.Overload his healing factor current Wolverine has a rediculous healing factor
2.Close up Wolverine owns
3.If he fights smart he would probably beat Spider-Man

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:12 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Then you are a fool when it comes to Wolverine
1.Overload his healing factor current Wolverine has a rediculous healing factor
2.Close up Wolverine owns
3.If he fights smart he would probably beat Spider-Man

Ok granted I havent read much recent Wolverine, what does it take to overload it now adays?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:26 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

He took a nuke head on and Nitro roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:30 PM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

He took a nuke head on and Nitro roll eyes (sarcastic)

now that jut plain ol stupid. and if that happend (whick I know it didn't, the nuke part) it was pure 100% PIS !!! wacko

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:34 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Well here's the answer to this fight shifty

http://scopi.ytmnd.com/

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:12 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Grimm22
Why wouldnt he be able to rip off his skull?!? What the f**k?

It was never said that he had adamantium ligaments no expression

becuase ba'al who class 100 failed to ripp wolverine a part

Attachment: wolverine un rippable even ba'al can't.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:15 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote