KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Very Rare or Hard to find DVD You want in your Collection.

Very Rare or Hard to find DVD You want in your Collection.
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

You should be able to get Killer Tomatoes online pretty easily.. I know Amazon have it for example.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 01:25 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Dark ride...can't get it since it's not on region 2 dvd

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 02:36 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Awesome finds for my spaghetti western collection.

The Five Man Army (Region 0)
Black Killer (Region 0)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 11:21 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

FINALLY!

You can now buy Titicut Follies on DVD legally and directly from the distributor. However, the price is rather high at $34.95. But because I gotten very good feedback about the documentary. I think it will be worth it. Just glad I can finally own a copy. smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 07:47 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Disney dvds they are allways limited

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 05:48 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
FINALLY!

You can now buy Titicut Follies on DVD legally and directly from the distributor. However, the price is rather high at $34.95. But because I gotten very good feedback about the documentary. I think it will be worth it. Just glad I can finally own a copy. smile

That's cool.

You were always able to buy directly from the filmmaker, but I heard the price was ridiculous -- like $300 or something.

It's an amazing documentary, well worth 35 bucks.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 09:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Night of the Creeps

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 09:04 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

Beetlejuice the cartoon series and Freakazoid.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 03:49 PM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by papabeard
Night of the Creeps

I got a copy from Wal-Mart 2 months ago.

UPDATE! (What, you guys thought I quit this shit? Not me am obsess!)

I was able to locate a very good copy of Guayana: The Tragedy of the Jim Jones cult (1980) on DVD for a very good price!

This is a MUST see film because of it's disturbing and haunting scenes that somehow were shown on American TV without censoring.

I also got me a so-so bootleg copy of Beyond the door 2. Not something too rare but it was an uncut version (not from anchor bay)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:40 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

WD, did you ever get Titicut Follies? Like to hear what you thought of that.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 11:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm rather ashamed to say I haven't seen it nor given enough interest in getting the DVD. Last time I check is still runs for $35. I could have seen the film already thanks to torrents...but I rather keep things legit (which btw that is an oxymoron since I mention bootlegs earlier)

I will see this film!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 04:27 AM