KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » The deep Dark Pitt Vs. Auroa bubble sig guy!

The deep Dark Pitt Vs. Auroa bubble sig guy!
Started by: Kurosaki Ichigo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
no expression

Come again?

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:10 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

LETS INVESTIGATE!

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:50 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Here is my submission...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:30 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Re: Re: The deep Dark Pitt Vs. Auroa bubble sig guy!

Originally posted by Alliance
If you want to gain people's respect...the least you can do is spell their names right.

Actually i can careless if people respect me or not. erm I made a Mistake big deal, i'm sure you have too. And "Aurora" it's from Bleach if that's what you mean't. no expression And Aurora why did you put my name there? It doesn't really matter anyway.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on Aug 25th, 2006 at 04:14 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:11 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Re: Re: Re: The deep Dark Pitt Vs. Auroa bubble sig guy!

Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Actually i can careless if people respect me or not. erm I made a Mistake big deal, i'm sure you have too. And "Aurora" it's from Bleach if that's what you mean't. no expression And Aurora why did you put my name there? It doesn't really matter anyway.

You didn't specify any other criteria in your rules. And I really didn't want to put my name on it seeing as I didn't know who it was.

I am withdrawing myself from this duel and forfieting the win to The Pittman. His is ALOT better than mine anyways.

I didn't feel comfortable with this duel from the beginning, seeing as it took you almost a week to set it up and then gave us less than two days to even work on it.

I think if you were going to take on the challenge of judging you should have at least spelled one of our names correctly. I don't care if you care less about how other people feel, you should at least respect other people.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:57 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Damn, you sure gave Kuruski Ichego a mouthful. Oh darn, did I just misspell his name? Oh well, doesn't matter. I mean who actually is going to care how to spell or pronounce his name.

I think Aurora has a good point. If you can't get your butt in gear to create the duel thread to begin with in a timely manner, then you should have no right judging the duel either. mad

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:08 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

The week thing was a accident. I was waiting for someones to say that i can judge. Pittman PMed me and told me it was okay. The deep dark pitt was done on purpose. Your name was a ACCIDENT. Tell me were i didn't respect you? Was it the NAME part because it was a ACCIDENT. I didn't know i would be gone for half a week and not be able to do it. I was free at the time when i was gonna do it.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:15 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Quit ripping his ass over a Slight spelling error. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do, however, agree with the Deadline thing. That's Gray.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:27 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Quit ripping his ass over a Slight spelling error. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do, however, agree with the Deadline thing. That's Gray.

Yeah I mean spelling isn't nearly as bad as dueling someone and them asking for extension after extension without ever putting in an entry! yes

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 09:37 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

The name thing wasn't such a big deal until he decided that it didn't matter to him. Oh well, I'll know better next time.

As for waiting for approval. I posted directly after ThePittman in the thread saying yes. I didn't know I needed to pm you.

Whatever, I don't need to bother with arguing with you over this anymore.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 10:24 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Tell me were i said it didn't matter. Well i expected a PM like Pittman did. I didn't know i had to check it. Either way Pittman wins. You should have asked for a Extension and asked for another Render. And i would have did the whole thing over.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:02 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

G(r)ay render.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:34 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Re: Re: Re: The deep Dark Pitt Vs. Auroa bubble sig guy!

Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Actually i can careless if people respect me or not. erm

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:49 AM
Striding Cloud

I said i could careless if people "Respected me or not". I didn't say i could careless about spelling the names wrong.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:03 AM
boobsmagee

LMAO, one sig duel gone wrong who cares...

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 06:00 AM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote