KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- The Dojo

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- The Dojo
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Helios continued to hold his ground after the having his chin collide with the slab of muscle Firewall calls his fist, though Firewall caused more damage on the man, he was impressed by his fortitude...

He follows through with a round-house axe-kick with his heel, jumping practically jumping over his own shoulder to do so (his foot flies down to one side then he flips over the opposing shoulder the bring the immensely powerful strike down on Helios' shoulder, tapping Dim-Mak, if possible at this time...)

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:56 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I try to pivot out of the way of the knives. While doing this I ram my fist into Berserker's arm (Tapping HT). [And now Ush you'll have to see if this is possible. If that tapped HT hit hits I want to tap PW to turn it into a throw (since it's post I assume it will work). If that works I also want to tap SE and get in that bonus attack.
Which if it's possible I'll do with my Katana charging down at the helpless Berserker.]

At end swap out PW for DM.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:21 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mors, on an six dice dice, scores a success for five damage.

Heph gets off two nunchuk attacks, though SS only applies on one of them. He is on seven dice!

Eeek, Heph is on form. He scores five successes and a bonus on his extra attack, getting the use back! Also scoring seven damage. Ouch!

A mere one success on his actual attack is just three damage though.

Beserker- swaps literally happen at the start of turns before the card is revealed. As your starting loadout is what happens in turn one instead of swapping, that swap won't go through until after Fire's attack.

Ok, and now we go a but nutso! Beserker is trying to knife Fire. But Fire is first getting in an extra attack with Healthy Tiger. He actually gets ten dice on that as Beserker has no defence against it. Fire rolls four successes, and immeeiately taps Passive Wings to make that a Throw with a base damage of four; total damage is 8.

So as Beserker attacks, Fire pivots out the way. grabs Beserker's arm and uses his momentum to fling him into the wall of the arena!

Fire then immediately taps Swooping Eagle to get a killer follow-up attack, though it has to be barehanded as the attack that led to all this was also. This time Fire gets 14 dice and get successes on 4s! He scores eight successes and a bonus, which will go well on Healthy Tiger to make that a total of 13 damage!

So that is 21 damage to Beserker all told.

Still, Beserker is at his feet immediately and attacking in return. He scores five and three successes- damn good going!- for ten damage.

Waiting on Helios

-----

Helios (6/5/20) ST KW HC VG SP LB LR BT 10B StS
Glock 17 (6/0)

Firewall (6/6/16) ST KW LA AL HC HT DiM HL CF SS StS LR
Glock 17 (6/0)

-

Mors (8/4/18) CF KW ST LA SS BS SE HC AL JE SP DM
Katana

Hephaestus (8/31) PW CF ST SS BS WW SC NO HL DiM VG DF 1
Nunchaku

-

Fire (7/6/10) DM ST LA BS HC AL HL SS JE HT 1 PW SE StS
Katana

Beserker (9/21) ST SS BS AL WW NO IB PM CF SE DiM LA
Knives
-----

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:37 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Helios will recoil from the hit, flipping sideways into the air, he will use a table with one of the guns on it to pivot through the air, and return Firewall's kick, tapping VG if he can.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:29 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Mors will swap BS for CF, then swing in at Heph's chest area again, thrusting his blade multiple times.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 08:35 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

at the start of my turn I swap out SE for HL.

I use a katana attack on Berserker's groin, and I counter his knife attack by ducking under it and hitting him in the knee with my fist (Tapping HT again)

Last edited by Storm on Oct 6th, 2006 at 09:00 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:36 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Heph smacks Mors around with the nunchaku again, tapping as well as swapping in BS for SS and tapping that too.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:28 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Berserker will parry his blow tapping CF

He will then counter tapping IB for the extra attack.(And if possible I would like to also tap SS for its bonus)

Cutting at his neck and then stabbing at his chest.

At the end switch out SS for BS
(I don't know if I can switch out two powers but if I can I would like to switch out CF for DiM if I can but if not then just SS for BS)

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:33 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, let's see what's going on here!

Firewall- afraid you already tapped Dim-Mak, and by the same token, Helios, you already tapped VG!

Again, with the situation as it is, Firewall has a heavy combat advantage, as he is defended against Helios who has nothing boosting his pool, which the opposte applies the other way around. He rolls four successes for six damage, whilst Helios gets one success, inflicting two. That table didn't quite have the effect desired...

Still, it is refresh time for you two!

Mors and Heph go at it again, Mors with one sword attacked, Heph with one nunchuk attack with Sharp Scales and one without. Mors is all out of Scales, though, so is relying on Prince's pool boost. Hmm, seem the Vet is pulling out the stops! Mors rolls three successes, which is seven damage, but all of them are sixes, and that is a bonus! Heph is staggered by the sudden ferocity of Mors' attack.

Heph rolls two and three successes (which would have been two and none without the Scales- good call) which is thirteen damage!

Beserker's Fox tap is enough to deny Fire this round from the sword, but Fire still gets his Tiger blow in. He nets three successes for four damage.

Beserker goes to town with the Knives, the last one Scaled.. He scores two, two and five successes, for a total of twelve damage! But just one swap, I am afraid.

-----

Helios (6/5/26) ST KW HC VG SP LB LR BT 10B StS
Glock 17 (6/0)

Firewall (6/6/18) ST KW LA AL HC HT DiM HL CF SS StS LR
Glock 17 (6/0)

-

Mors (8/4/31) CF KW ST LA SS BS SE HC AL JE SP DM
Katana

Hephaestus (8/38) PW CF ST SS BS WW SC NO HL DiM VG DF 2
Nunchaku

-

Fire (7/6/22) DM ST LA BS HC AL HL SS JE HT 2 PW SE StS
Katana

Beserker (9/25) ST SS BS AL WW NO IB 1 PM CF SE DiM LA
Knives
-----

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 05:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Berserker will go on the offensive now once again tapping IB for the extra attack.Berserker will attack the head and then the go for the gut.

At the end I will swap out CF for DiM

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:14 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I'll Tap BS to attack with my katana, aiming for Berserker his throat
I'll also Tap HT again to get a massive counter attack (because I tap HL)
I'll swap out BS for SS

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 10:28 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

As much as I would totally enjoy wailing on Heph with SE, I think you might have mixed up the bonuses, Ush. JE is the one with the Stagger bonus...

In any case...

1) Unless I missed something, Mors will just go for another SP attack on Heph, spinning across and slashing over his thighs.

2) If I actually did miss something, Mors will swap in SE for LA and tap it for a sword attack on Heph, leaping into the air and bringing it down hard.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 11:52 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Heph will tap DF again.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 12:23 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

My mistake! Think I had Heph inflict too much damage as well. But in any case, Mors, tapping SE only works on Throws.

THis round, Mors gets two successes for six damage. Heph is not doing well this time- one success and one success, for six damage.

Refresh! Mors, choose two tapped powers to untap. Heph, your inactive powers untap and you may untap one active power.

Fire is launching another large combination attack. His sword attack rolls five successes for ten damage. Then, when Heph goes for the attack, Fire gets a seventeen dice attack with his countering fists! Nine successes and a bonus makes that 11 damage! Ouch! Still, he can claim a couple of points back as I missed out his armour earlier.

Beserker's knives of doom roll three, four and two successes, including a bonus. That is 12 damage.

-----

Helios (6/5/26) ST KW HC VG SP LB LR BT 10B StS
Glock 17 (6/0)

Firewall (6/6/18) ST KW LA AL HC HT DiM HL CF SS StS LR
Glock 17 (6/0)

-

Mors (8/4/35) CF KW ST LA SS BS SE HC AL JE SP DM
Katana

Hephaestus (8/44) PW CF ST SS BS WW SC NO HL DiM VG DF
Nunchaku

-

Fire (7/6/34) DM ST LA BS HC AL HL SS JE HT PW SE StS
Katana

Beserker (9/44) ST SS BS AL WW NO IB 1 PM CF SE DiM LA
Knives
-----

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:59 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Alright then and Ush I've tapped IB twice to let you know.

Anyways Berserker is going to go for the kill.

First I'm going swap LA for SE

Then I'm going to Attack using DiM trying to Stun Fire and if it hits I will Tap it.

From there I will tap BS and IB for my extra attacks and with SE and a hopefully stunned Fire everything is going to be great.

Basically Berserker just decided to go nuts.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No you haven't, Beserker- the IB bonus reduces the amount of times you tapped it.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:16 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No you haven't, Beserker- the IB bonus reduces the amount of times you tapped it.
Sweet thats what I like to hear USh. big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:29 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Mors will untap DM and KW...

Mors swaps SP out for DM, then taps DM to bring in JE and taps it in one last sword attack against Heph.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:25 AM
General Zink
Bane

Oh, bastard...

Heph will untap VG.

Then, Heph will swap DF out for HL, and tap VG and HL against Mors, attempting to land a powerful, devastating kick.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:27 AM
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Firewall continues to press his advantage, moving in from the last attack and hitting downwards with a hammer-punch towards his head, ready to strike his cheast if attempts a dodge...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 05:26 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote