KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I do not think so.
I think this rollplay would go faster if people worked more at it.It's not bad at all just the lack of people having time.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 03:53 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Ya true that Cammi

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 10:00 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Well we need more people,I'm still in .I will make anouther person to get the rollplay more active.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 10:22 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

:P

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 12:40 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

You would make random faces (:.

Anyone in , Because i will help more if there are people.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 01:54 AM
zslick

alright so who do we have here, okay all these people are okay to play: titns9er, harris247,kreon,leytantbook and camille your already in and experiment girl we trying to make this thing last you seem to be a killer machine at thirteen. Lets keep this thing interesting. bump the age and slim down the extra limbs and experiements. madddude like i said your thirteen not 20 bump the age im tired seeing really young teens who seem badass at young age. also you got your bio from resident evil three k-mart?

Come on people lets get this started!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 12:24 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

started with what holmes lmao btw i'm back whats this with roleplay

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 06:09 PM
harris247 is currently offline Click here to Send harris247 a Private Message Find more posts by harris247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venomanzer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yo resident evil, ima let you finish, but zombieland was one of the best zombie movies of all time!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 06:21 PM
Venomanzer is currently offline Click here to Send Venomanzer a Private Message Find more posts by Venomanzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zslick
alright so who do we have here, okay all these people are okay to play: titns9er, harris247,kreon,leytantbook and camille your already in and experiment girl we trying to make this thing last you seem to be a killer machine at thirteen. Lets keep this thing interesting. bump the age and slim down the extra limbs and experiements. madddude like i said your thirteen not 20 bump the age im tired seeing really young teens who seem badass at young age. also you got your bio from resident evil three k-mart?

Come on people lets get this started!

Agreed

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 07:44 PM
. Hitosu Moriko
Restricted

Account Restricted

(reported)

im not a quitter

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 03:05 AM
. Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send . Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by . Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonOfOddness

name:hewie belli

sex:male/dog

personality:hewie is a dog is very protective of is owner.its a very smart dog and will not attack unless its owner is hurt or it is commanded to

looks:snowy white fur and is a german sheperd

Bio:hewie was an experiment from UNBRELLA on the first test it fur turned white and unlick all the other test made him a stronger and faster than a comman dog.he is also a very tactical,smart,loving dog but he can bit your arm of if he thinks your bad

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 04:54 PM
DragonOfOddness is currently offline Click here to Send DragonOfOddness a Private Message Find more posts by DragonOfOddness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mandanoma

name:Jack Williams
sex:male
personality:
looks:around six foot four. long blonde hair, blue eyes, always wears a blue jacket
Bio: Jack is a man with a attitude to match his hight. he's always fighting for what he thinks is right. if you get on his bad side he'll find a way to destroy you inside and out. he's an ex husband. his wife was killed by a zombie after he was expirementing with research from his old job as a umbrella employe. he vowed that day to die fighting zombies or kill them all himself and to destroy umbrella. hes done everything from sniping zombies to punching them till they can't stand straight.
Weapons 12 guage strapped shotgun and a 3 inch blade knife. and lets not forget his bare hands (hes kick ass)

writing ex.: jack knew what he had to do. "sorry miss wong." he said. he pulled his knife and stabbed it into umbrellas last working computer in the area. ada shot him a glance as she lifted her gun. "no....i'm sorry" she fired and jack jumped out the window. he hit the ground hard and said "what a pushover."

Good enough?

Last edited by mandanoma on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 09:37 PM
mandanoma is currently offline Click here to Send mandanoma a Private Message Find more posts by mandanoma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
live giver_03

name:john redfeild
personality:nice,cool,helpful,quiet,and respones to anyone good
height:6ft.9in.
weight:179lbs.6oz.
looks:long black & brown hair down to his shoulders,black open hoodey,muscle shirt,black jeans,5 o clock shadow,combat boots
bioembarrasmentldest of the redfeild children,john grew up to help brother chris & sister,cliare,in the marines buton one of johns missionshe got seperatedfrom his brother and sister so he went to meet aband with his 2 best friends who were lead guitar and drummer who later died at a concert because all the adience were bittin ,so john swore revenge on the umbrella corperation
weapons:m9(2clips w/44 rounds in all) sawed off shot gun(18 shells) knife(all weopons he kept from the millatary after he resigned)
Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 08:40 PM
live giver_03 is currently offline Click here to Send live giver_03 a Private Message Find more posts by live giver_03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1042

Name: SSgt. Cole "Joker" Tucker

Preferred Weapons: .44 colt revolver, a smith and wessen tactical boot knife, and the LR-300 assault rifle with grenade launcher attachment.

Appearance: 6'1" 215 lbs, athletic build. Brown hair neatly trimmed into a high and tight military cut style, green eyes, scars above and below his left eye from an accident as a child. Tribal sleeve tattoo on his left arm and cross on his right. Black combat boots, blue urban combat trousers, black sleeveless shirt with a black tactical vest and black knuckless gloves and a ear piece hanging from his right ear.

Story: Cole was only 17 at the time of the Raccoon City outbreak so he wasn't an enlisted man quite yet. He'd heard the gruesome stories of that place from his father whose squadron was stationed outside the city for quarantine. Its been 10 years since then and things hadn't changed much. I was now 27 and working for the Army as a U.S. Ranger, but my squad had personally been handpicked by members of the BSAA to carry out missions and provide back-up. Cole was personally picked out by Chris Redfield whom had worked with his father before and taught Cole how to shoot. He got the nickname Joker from Barry Burton because after even the worst of missions he would be telling a joke and cheering up the rest of the squad. Now Cole had been given a squad of his own and he would not dissapoint.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:34 PM
Joker1042 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1042 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1042 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Sorry to say friend but I'm pretty sure this RP is dead O_o if not and someone wants to revive it, my bad, but as far as I can tell nobodies getting back into it.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 02:19 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Just because I miss these!

Name: Amber Felix

Sex: Female

Looks: Parted platinum blonde hair, this is always perfectly styled, dark brown eyes. She stands at a normal 5'6 and her body is toned. She is not too lanky nor too muscular. Her ears are gaged to a fairly big size. She often wears baggy and or tight ripped jeans, and plaid button up shirts. (Basically she isn't a scene-*** :/) Her skin is a soft ivory, which never seems to tan or burn what-so-ever.
(please log in to view the image)

--dislikes: Losing loved ones, thinking of her parents, betrayers, liars, obnoxious people.

--habits: Smoking.

Coming from a over-protective but laid back family, Amber had taken a lot of her parents habits, and personalities into her own. She had a close relationship with her brother, and is always backing him up - no matter what the situation is. Three weeks ago, Amber lost her Mother, and Father to a attack of zombies. She had planned to find a more safe and secure place, but unfortunatley all she could do was meet up with another group of people.

Writing sample:

"Damn!" Came the high-pitched tone of Amber's voice as she fired the next shot. She was already getting low on ammo, but these damned zombies just kept coming at her," With an inhale, she fired the next shot and continued to run along side with her brother. Her eyes darted across the scenery in search of any place to go, or any person to use as bait.

She was so caught up in her own thoughts - she had not heard her brother. What had happened to her brother....he fell. Her small fifteen year old brother fell before the crowed of zombies. One by one the mindless creatures piled ontop of her panicing brother. He let out a high-pitched scream as they burried their teeth deep into his flesh, tearing, ripping, shredding...feasting on his organs. She watched as blood splattered across the scenery and onto herself. The air smelled of her brothers innocent blood.

What was she to do, take revenge, or run. Either way, her young brother Kip Felix...was dead.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:06 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Sorry to say friend but I'm pretty sure this RP is dead O_o if not and someone wants to revive it, my bad, but as far as I can tell nobodies getting back into it.
I'll help! I missed having Zombie threads.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:07 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Originally posted by Phoenix3068

This is true, I loved this rollplay , it's pretty old. But I don't think it would go that far anyway . Not enough people.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 05:31 AM
bjbaker

name: max holmes
sex: male
personality: happy, mean to umbrella
looks:blue eyes brown hair always wears a lether jacket
Bio: father used to work for umbrella until they experemented on him then max was born and had the t-vires in him instead of blood and it froze his looks at 12 years old

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 09:45 AM
bjbaker is currently offline Click here to Send bjbaker a Private Message Find more posts by bjbaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjbaker

BANG! "Take you abomination thats for my sister, good ridens to bad zombie, james you ready" "yeah can't wait to get out of this place" James was max's best friend, James was also frozen at 12 years old the place they were in was a z-ed infested building now cleared out. "Let's go then we don't have all day" ring ring flip "yeah we've done it" "good come back when your ready and rember..." "yeah i know bring back any "living" thing i find" "good chris out" bing chris was infact chris renefiled (resident evil main charcter) a survivour from the reacoon city "incedent" head of the reapers, an orginasion dealing with zombies and leader of matt's squad matt is another friend of max's "right lets find a r-station and port out to hq" said max, james agreed "lets go" and so the adventure begins.

Last edited by bjbaker on Apr 16th, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 10:16 AM
bjbaker is currently offline Click here to Send bjbaker a Private Message Find more posts by bjbaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote