KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harris247

proper great ideas smile

yay i started page 10 of lol

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 04:31 PM
harris247 is currently offline Click here to Send harris247 a Private Message Find more posts by harris247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

So when are we starting ?

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 05:14 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

name: Seth Garcia
sex: male
personality:brave, stubborn and very sarcastic
looks: dark brown hair, hazel eyes, light skin
weapons: customed pistols, a combat knife and lucky vest!
height:5'7
weight:160
Bio: His brother worked for the umbrella corporation and he knew about it but his brother tried to hide from him and his family. The day the umbrella went down is the day his brother went missing. He found his brothers umbrella uniform and his gas mask and the costumed made guns he went out to look for him in raccoon city not knowing that city was doomed to begin with. He hoped to get into the security room or umbrellas files to find out his older brother but what he found instead was the walking undead!

*for some reason it wont let me send the picture but if you wish to see ill send a picture to your Pm*

(cammi and ley ill see you in the room)

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 09:49 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

great idea mate seth is a very good name for a chacacter, and cammi whats up with that pic?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 04:30 PM
harris247 is currently offline Click here to Send harris247 a Private Message Find more posts by harris247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

What picture,my sigg ?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 05:27 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

yeah whats up with it its like random

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 10:30 PM
Cammii

Thats my belly,and my sonogram,I'm pregnet.Thank you.It's not random.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 11:17 PM
harris247

ok i understand my bad soz, good for you tho. my apologies i'm kind of slow thinking. how do you put in a picture of yourself on your profile under your name i got one on my laptop but i dont no wat to do. may i ask u 4 help?

Last edited by harris247 on Nov 7th, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 12:20 PM
Cammii

Sorry i snaped,I just get really upset when i think some one is insulting me for being pregnet.Well, My friend made me my sigg,Go to edit page and look for the box of signatier it will tell you how to make it.If not go to signatier form and reqestone from someones form.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:22 PM
harris247

those people who insulted you are downers you chose your life well you dont need them keeping you back. they're just jealous bcuz they done nothing with their life and you made something of your life good for you

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:55 PM
harris247

where is everyone? there hasn't been a reply from anyone other than me!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 10:28 PM
zslick

because you just made a statement whats to reply. to all its doing is asking for attention!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 10:07 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Sorry it's been hard for me to rollplay in any story at the moment, I'm a mother and a full time worker and student, sorry its hard to get on.Will post soon.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 12:57 AM
harris247

sorry to bother you cammi you people are great i feel alone when i'm the only person here and people i might have ran out of ideas sorry

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 10:01 PM
Cammii

No one has run out of ideas, I have alot,but when you work night hours than having to go to school, than having homework.And than already having your boyfriend having one id that you watch.And geting redy for ur own kid coming into the world.And having to make time for my soon to be girlfriend.Takes up alot of ur time, I randomly come on in the day to check up on things.Alot of us are geting much older,we have more things to do,or maybe our computers are being gay and not working.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 03:25 PM
harris247

your right i'm gonna keep trying thanks i almost lost my confidence

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 10:37 PM
maddaddude123

yo my guy would pown all of yours (i didnt play any games beside #5 but seen all 3 movies)

name:Nick
sex:male
personality:likes to kill, okay sometimes but mean at others
looks:black messy hair, brown eyes, wears a leather jacket, gray t-shrit, camo jeans, camo boots
weapons:B.B. gun, bow and arows, two pocket knives(filp close), a axe and shot gun
Bio:when he was 9 he loved zom bies until about 13 he saw 1 for the frist time and got bitten by it but survived then got all his weapons and ran away with his dads pick up truck and drove away never been seen since then from his family but met up with clare and the others at alaska

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:40 AM
maddaddude123 is currently offline Click here to Send maddaddude123 a Private Message Find more posts by maddaddude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

ohhh a black teenager nice character reli good m8

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 11:03 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

How would he have encountered zombies about 5 years before they ever existed?

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 11:04 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

thats true zombies exist now and the whole thing about zombies being fearful is once your beaten knowing your dying slowly inside is killing you literally!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 09:37 PM