KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Live sucks. WAY too many immature ten year olds..

I like PS3 Home though. It's free. big grin

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 08:06 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

it doesn't really matter if live has really imature 10 year olds it only sucks when you cant get used to it besides live is really cool nomatter what platform its on Shagg ps3 live is just as confusing as ps2 live

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 01:49 PM
harris247 is currently offline Click here to Send harris247 a Private Message Find more posts by harris247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Oh I'm more than used to both. I just don't like shelling out part of my hard earned pay check to get bad mouthed by bratty little kids that have everything bought for them. And it's not PS3 Live, it's PS3 Home.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 02:38 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

see there you go doesn't matter when you got ps3 or xbox live just go for what ever floats your boat i just choose xbox live because there's loads of games coming out soon and it was so easy getting live on it

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 11:30 AM
harris247 is currently offline Click here to Send harris247 a Private Message Find more posts by harris247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

name:Victor Urlov
sex:male
nationality:Russian
looks:glass eye long black leather coat
personality:mysterious hardly talks slightly mental speaks to himself
bio:unknown
weapons:dual desert eagles 14 50AE reserve rounds

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 05:03 PM
DarkBadger
FPS Lover

Hey allbig grin

Heres my little starter hehe
---
Name: Angel
Nationality: American
Look:Blonde hair, slutty, mean.
Weapons: 2 Uzis, knife in boot
Info: Angel was born in America but later moved to London, UK due to her british cousin's death.When she was 12 her mother and father were killed by robber that robbed her house for cash, somehow she survived and this is what caused her means to 'Kill'. She is now 22 and dresses slutty and travels alone using stolen cars.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 05:06 PM
DarkBadger is currently offline Click here to Send DarkBadger a Private Message Find more posts by DarkBadger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

got em in wrong order white

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 05:11 PM
DarkBadger
FPS Lover

My bad

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 05:22 PM
DarkBadger is currently offline Click here to Send DarkBadger a Private Message Find more posts by DarkBadger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkBadger
FPS Lover

Name: Johnny Tank(Nickname)
Sex: Male
Nationality: American
Looks: Very very muscular, has a balaclava on all the time, real face unknown, posh black trousers and heavy boots that are quite old.
Personality: Smash-everything-up attitude. Quite funny.
Bio: Unknown
Weapons: Five very long nails embedded into his left hand and carries arround a Shotgun(any type he can get his hands on)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 05:27 PM
DarkBadger
FPS Lover

Name: Smelly Pete
Nationality: British
Looks: Farmer cloths, rolled up sleeves ready for fighting.
Personality: Takes pride in everything, respects people, enjoys killing the dead, finds it funny when he gets caught or ambushed by zombies.
Bio: 53 year old ex-farmer.Became obssesed about zombies at 10-years old and finally saw one whilst riding his tractor at age 29.
Weapons: Double barrel, sawn-off. Carries a pitchfork lol.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 05:35 PM
crowman1993

hi can i play her's my character big grin

Name:Cain
nickname:crow
height:6'5
weight:230(ofmuscle)
personality Nice and happy
clothing:he has all urban camo with football gear on
personal background: he's a football player and he's still in school
Primary skill:good with any melee because he trained with a lot of difrent mele weapons in the company of friends
secondaryskill:he's easy to anger as in he gets a boost of adrenaline when he's fighting while angry he has this because of his warrior blood line,badtemper and his strength
weapons/ammo he starts with lucky combat knife, 2 custom 9mm pistols with 6 15-round clips 3 for each
other equipment: he has his backpack which can allow him to hold stuff.
career:he's still in school

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 04:53 AM
crowman1993 is currently offline Click here to Send crowman1993 a Private Message Find more posts by crowman1993 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

Love

sorry about victor urlov heres the real deal

name:victor urlov
height:208cm
weight:121kg
looks:glass right eye peg leg big ass cloak red army symbol Beret
personality:aggressive,secretive talks to self no and then
bio:born in 1899 thought in every Russian war starting from the Russian revolution in 1917 the was lieutenant colonel in the fight over at Berlin in the 1940s he is a war hero he even has his own great great great grandson to share his wealth in America
items: SVT-40(10 rounds)sickle

best one ever

Last edited by harris247 on Oct 7th, 2009 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 08:51 PM
harris247

name: Nikolai Urlov
height:177cm
weight:70kg
looks:average joe with red army beret
personality:honorable strong hearted
bio:Victor Urlov's first great great grandson even has his own daughter not married
items:tokarev TT(13 rounds) sickle

Last edited by harris247 on Oct 7th, 2009 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 09:01 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by harris247
sorry about victor urlov heres the real deal

name:victor urlov
height:208cm
weight:121kg
looks:glass right eye peg leg big ass cloak red army symbol Beret
personality:aggressive,secretive talks to self no and then
bio:born in 1899 thought in every Russian war starting from the Russian revolution in 1917 the was lieutenant colonel in the fight over at Berlin in the 1940s he is a war hero he even has his own great great great grandson to share his wealth in America
items: SVT-40(10 rounds)sickle

best one ever

This is a failure character. No sense of realism whatsoever.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 09:18 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

Miffed

you have no imagination that sort of character can be real Russian people are kick ass the could live up to 99 and fight and all that so mind your own business these ideas might bring even more ideas to proper game designers don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all

your practically insulting all the other people from pages 1-7 saying their ideas are crap rubbish retarded so you mess with one of us you mess with all of us

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:13 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

you have no imagination that sort of character can be real Russian people are kick ass the could live up to 99 and fight and all that so mind your own business these ideas might bring even more ideas to proper game designers don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all

your practically insulting all the other people from pages 1-7 saying their ideas are crap rubbish retarded so you mess with one of us you mess with all of us

No I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about you. An old as man with a glass eye and a wooden leg can not do anything in a zombie apocalypse. Hell you can't even run fast, and you'll die of a stroke or heart attack.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:30 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chace.c

this is mine

name:mike fisher

personality:bold young man who has a heart for his family

jobstick out tonguerivate in the army

writing sample: Mike says "bye chris see yah ha barry" as he walks away barry sheds a tear and chris laughs mike looks back and salutes his comrads

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:20 AM
chace.c is currently offline Click here to Send chace.c a Private Message Find more posts by chace.c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chace.c

sorry weapons 2 beretta 9mm handguns a knife and a picture of his family

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:23 AM
chace.c is currently offline Click here to Send chace.c a Private Message Find more posts by chace.c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Have to agree with Wei; an average human at 98 is not going to be fighting off zombies, they're going to be very old and mostly immobile...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 10:18 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I take offense to that. I'm Russian, and to tell the truth, any true Russian who lives like a Russian, would never live to be that old.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:54 AM