KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Maximum Carnage In Gotham City

Maximum Carnage In Gotham City
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

Maximum Carnage In Gotham City

What if Carnage, Demogoblin, Doppleganger, & Shriek Got loose and started rampaging in Gotham? Can Batman, Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing stop them? or is Gotham city a bloodbath city?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 01:22 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Just give bats prep and its all over.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 03:54 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Re: Maximum Carnage In Gotham City

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
What if Carnage, Demogoblin, Doppleganger, & Shriek Got loose and started rampaging in Gotham? Can Batman, Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing stop them? or is Gotham city a bloodbath city?

NOPE

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:01 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Yes, but some people would die, they would see them and rush to the batcave and get some bad ass weapons.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:03 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

It took a huge team of superheroes to take Carnage and Co down. And some of them were good at prep as well.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:25 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Maybe. It'll be hard though, especially not with them having to deal with Shriek friggin with their minds and the minds of the general populace. And given that Bats isn't exactly the picture of mental health I think he'd also be affected

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:35 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Prep for guys like Doppelganger and Demogoblin takes too long. Add to that the fact that Carnage loves quick kills(quantity, not quality) and the city is in a lot trouble. By the time the team is prepared, hundreds of people will have died.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 06:24 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Maximum Carnage was a horrible event - I can't believe it took that many people to stop a handful of villians. PIS The city was getting wiped out, and where are Dr. Strange, Thor, the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Hulk, Namor, insert random hero here, the X-men, etc?!!! They are mysteriously non-existent while Carnage and his tools are on a rampage. I would have loved it if Thor showed up and layed a fiercesome Asgardian pimp-hand all over those clowns. That would have at least been more interesting than the real ending. Deus Ex Machina or not.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 06:31 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Re: Maximum Carnage In Gotham City

in all honesty nope spidy and co had a lot more readly at their disposail and still couldnt stop the blood bath for a while bats would end up being captured tortured and forced to watch carnage and his family having some fun before things go better

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 06:31 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatgogeta

maximum carnage was a godawful arc. Every team or hero that could crush carnage and his goons conveniently ignores his posse slaughtering half the city. I have the misfortune of owning that whole shitty arc and I would gladly trade it for an undertaker comic book. ugggh

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:20 PM
fatgogeta is currently offline Click here to Send fatgogeta a Private Message Find more posts by fatgogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatgogeta

Laugh

the only good thing in that whole crappy saga was Cap's hilarious sneak attack on that idiotic shriek woman. When he wanged that wench in the back of the head with the shield i was rolling on the floor. I was never more proud to be an American!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:25 PM
fatgogeta is currently offline Click here to Send fatgogeta a Private Message Find more posts by fatgogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

It's not really that bad, just a plotless mess. But it has some nice characterization and good moments. I thought it was overall enjoyable, if completely scattershot and inconsistent. But hey, sometimes you just need to go with the ride.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:26 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

it wasnt that bad i thought it was pertty good

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:26 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatgogeta

the wang to the head was good

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:34 PM
lando005

now that i think about it wouldnt the joker join in on this marry little parade? he'd be like an uncle to carnage's "kids"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:36 PM
Sparkz

I enjoyed the arc, it was enjoyable (mainly at the start) and liked the scenes with Spiey and venom trying to work together, although it got annoying the amount of times everyone got away, and shriek is just so bloody annoying thank god for Cap whomping her with his sheild.

But the lack of powerhouses was annoying would have loved to have seen Thor or iron Man return to give a quick whomping then going home. But I guess it was the Street levelers time to shine.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:38 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Originally posted by lando005
now that i think about it wouldnt the joker join in on this marry little parade? he'd be like an uncle to carnage's "kids"

OH YEAH BABY!!!! I wonder who else would join in the fun? Croc? Bane maybe? How about Two-face?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:29 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by fatgogeta
the only good thing in that whole crappy saga was Cap's hilarious sneak attack on that idiotic shriek woman. When he wanged that wench in the back of the head with the shield i was rolling on the floor. I was never more proud to be an American!
Dude there are plenty of far worse stories. I enjoyed it.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:32 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

OH YEAH BABY!!!! I wonder who else would join in the fun? Croc? Bane maybe? How about Two-face?
croc maybe but bane and twoface arent "family" material for carnage

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:34 AM
darthgoober

Hey, Maximum Carnage was no worse than the Death of Superman. DD went how far completely unopposed except for Supes, and some second string JLA members?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:41 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote