KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Maximum Carnage In Gotham City

Maximum Carnage In Gotham City
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

Ok so maybe bane and Two-face aren't exactly going to go under anybody elses rule. but what about man-bat or Clayface?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:00 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

clayface is ify i would say manboat if they can control him

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:02 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatgogeta

i think the Joker would take Carnage's insane rampage as a personal affront and show him how to do crazy right.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:16 AM
fatgogeta is currently offline Click here to Send fatgogeta a Private Message Find more posts by fatgogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fatgogeta
i think the Joker would take Carnage's insane rampage as a personal affront and show him how to do crazy right.
nah i think old chuckles would be glad to see someone who shares his creative spirit hech in the coss over the were haveing a blast together i think they would be best friends

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:18 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Only thing about Joker is that, Like batman, he calls Gotham City HIS city. So I don't know if he'd want Carnage trying to take it over.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:24 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatgogeta

Considering that the Joker and Carnage are both meglomaniacs I do not see them getting along very well. Also Joker tried to kill Harley Quinn when she showed him up by capturing Batman so he would not take very kindly to Carnage and friends trying to steal the show.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:29 AM
fatgogeta is currently offline Click here to Send fatgogeta a Private Message Find more posts by fatgogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Yeah exactly my point. ok so back to the battle(sorry about that guys lol) how do you see Them taking out the crew anyway? I mean some of these villians are pretty powerful.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:38 AM
lando005

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Only thing about Joker is that, Like batman, he calls Gotham City HIS city. So I don't know if he'd want Carnage trying to take it over.
carnage doesnt want to take anytihng over he just wants to kill for the fun of it

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:40 AM
PRAYERRUN

Originally posted by lando005
carnage doesnt want to take anytihng over he just wants to kill for the fun of it

True, but I seriously doubt that Joker and Carnage would get along for long. I mean look at the first Spiderman/batman crossover comic. the 2 were basically at each other's throats!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:45 AM
lando005

True, but I seriously doubt that Joker and Carnage would get along for long. I mean look at the first Spiderman/batman crossover comic. the 2 were basically at each other's throats!!
if that's the case joker wont have a throat he couldnt last more than .02 seconds agaisnt carnage so it's either team up or die

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:51 AM
Smurph
------

if that's the case joker wont have a throat he couldnt last more than .02 seconds agaisnt carnage so it's either team up or die

Actually, Joker won. eek!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:55 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

lets see....the only way I can see that happening is if Carnage Scared him to death...in which case

DEAD CLOWN ON 53rd Street!!!!!!

:P lol

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:56 AM
fatgogeta

Joker destroyed Carnage the last time they had a disagreement.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:57 AM
Smurph
------

And Carnage was terrified

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:58 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

For the last time people:
DONT DISRESPECT THE CLOWN!!!! mad mad mad

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:58 AM
lando005

you really belive joker could beat carnage with a crowbar? come on now pis and cis is put aside here remember

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:59 AM
PRAYERRUN

Yeah I personally think that Joker and batman both are overrated. I mean batman beating HULK????? COMMON!!!! Don't get me wrong guys, I love the whole batman comic, but hulk took punches from Thor and STILL didn't go down. What makes people think that a kick from the Batman's gonna do anything?
you really belive joker could beat carnage with a crowbar? come on now pis and cis is put aside here remember

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 12:18 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
And Carnage was terrified

How the hell did that happen?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:07 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Originally posted by Alfheim
How the hell did that happen?

Something about Joker Stopping Carnage by killing all the people of gotham himself....i guess it has something to do with the warped mind and how it works or somethingorother

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:16 PM
Deadline

Something about Joker Stopping Carnage by killing all the people of gotham himself....i guess it has something to do with the warped mind and how it works or somethingorother

Well I guess he was frightened of The Joker's mind instead of his body. I guess that kinda makes sense.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:25 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote