KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Maximum Carnage In Gotham City

Maximum Carnage In Gotham City
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well I guess he was frightened of The Joker's mind instead of his body. I guess that kinda makes sense.

Yeah, I guess the Joker would scare anybody. I mean dang, he's gotta be the scariest clown ever created. Joker himself is a genius really when you think about it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:49 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Sence" is Carnage's least favourite word. Joker scaring Carnage is plain stupid...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:05 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

so anyway, Batman and his crew take this?:P this got really off subject. lol

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:38 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Alfheim
Well I guess he was frightened of The Joker's mind instead of his body. I guess that kinda makes sense.
When baddies in DC want to scare the hell out of eachother, they tell Joker stories. -- Underworld Unleashed.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:46 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

When you think about it though, people probably talk about Carnage that way too. I mean the guy looks like freddy kruger in some ways lol.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:52 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

ok.
Batman
Black Canary
Shiva
Robin
Batgirl
Azarel
Mr Freeze [Gotham is his home]
Clayface [Gotham city is his hometown too]
Nightwing + Oracle
Joker[wil fight to reclaim the limelight],
Two face[coz he knows what's right], Lucky Hand Triad [cos duh!]

would rally against the invaders

Carnage, Shriek & Co, YSSAT[has issues], Scarecrow, Hush, Black Mask, and anyone with a grudge against life in generall would unite to stomp on Gotham

Just watch Azarel/Shiva/Joker shrug off shrieks mind assault and claim a quick kill. when the System is Pumping even Xavier'd be advised to drop the act & make peace with G.d.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:11 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Those who she can't control are blasted into next week though
Originally posted by lando005
if that's the case joker wont have a throat he couldnt last more than .02 seconds agaisnt carnage so it's either team up or die
Ditto. Joker'd have to have a nuke or something that could possibly scare Carnage(I can't imagine him being scared of anything other than sonics though. He doesn't seem like the type to fear death) like he did in the crossover. Otherwise his @ss is grass and Carnage is a lawnmower. The moment Joker expresses any disagreement is the moment Carnage becomes the new Joker(by of course wearing the old Jokers costume..........& skin. Carnage is a sick bastard)

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 20th, 2006 at 03:20 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:17 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Originally posted by don't shiv
ok.
Batman
Black Canary
Shiva
Robin
Batgirl
Azarel
Mr Freeze [Gotham is his home]
Clayface [Gotham city is his hometown too]
Nightwing + Oracle
Joker[wil fight to reclaim the limelight],
Two face[coz he knows what's right], Lucky Hand Triad [cos duh!]

would rally against the invaders

Carnage, Shriek & Co, YSSAT[has issues], Scarecrow, Hush, Black Mask, and anyone with a grudge against life in generall would unite to stomp on Gotham

Just watch Azarel/Shiva/Joker shrug off shrieks mind assault and claim a quick kill. when the System is Pumping even Xavier'd be advised to drop the act & make peace with G.d.

OH YEAH I almost forgot about Scarecrow!! he turns into scarebeast and would probably become Carnage's second pet.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:30 PM
lando005

joker's crew + carnange's crew = no more gothalm

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:25 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

It would be a wave of Death washing over the city

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 04:22 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Ivy is the key. Bats will recruit her pronto.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:28 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by don't shiv
Ivy is the key. Bats will recruit her pronto.

Agreed. Clayface wouldn't be bad either

Riddler would be fairly useless

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:06 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Zsas to Carnage

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 11:21 AM
PRAYERRUN

ok zxas is they guy called Faceless right?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:16 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

zsaz is the guy who kills for .... well he kills and tattoes each kill on his skin , he's running out of space ... fast. Good thing he's in a warm iso-cube at Arkhum.

caucasian
looks nazi-ish
never wears a shirt/top or shoes
can kill/mortally wound with almost anything , paper clip, grain of rice, fingertips, cup o' joe,
Killing Machine

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:24 PM
PRAYERRUN

So basically Carnage would love this guystick out tongue

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:31 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

yup. Zsas is lethal

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:43 PM