KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spiderman vs nightcrawler

spiderman vs nightcrawler
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Spiderman beats Kurt all day, everyday, twice on sundays,
after wall-crawling sex with MJ on Saturday.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:42 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heru

Spiderman will take this, he have fought villians with teleportaion such as the spot and one. Not to mention he's smarter then Kurt.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:43 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

As everybody said, depends on the Spider Sense vs Teleportation. I give Kurt 6/10 if he does the teleporting really quick. His win would take a long time though IMO compared to Peter with a one punch KO.

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:46 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by supervenom
As everybody said, depends on the Spider Sense vs Teleportation. I give Kurt 6/10 if he does the teleporting really quick. His win would take a long time though IMO compared to Peter with a one punch KO.

dude. the spidersense warns him of kurt. everytime.
kurt cannot beat peter. no way. no how. not even a little.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Zahit on Nov 9th, 2006 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:51 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by carver9
1st of all the in the h-- is spiderman going to dodge nc so easily when he got beaten to death by morlun. Nightcrawler knows how to teleport continuously, he just dont teleport one time and he have mastered it. He can tag spiderman all day. To my knowledge spiderman just got pimped slapped by captain america and gets handle by black cat and you dont think someone that is teleporting at super speed is going to touch him. Spiderman fans is so funny. Nightcrawler can hit spiderman as many times as he wants to but can we say the same for spiderman, nope. If bullet cant come close to hitting kurt spiderman wont even faze him. Spiderman is dead on the 1st page of the comic.

Flaw #1: Morlun's a man-and-a-half compared to NC'er. And Pete went for hours (days?) against him.

#2: NC'er can continuously teleport all he wants. Spidey's reactions are better than anyone in Marvel (save speedsters like QS) and his spider-sense will let him know where each teleport will be coming from

#3: A stationary teleport won't allow NC'er to "tag" spider-man. He'll have to remain in one position long enough to thrust his sword into Spidey...long enough for Pete to dodge and hit NC'er since his reactions are >>>> NC'er reactions.

#4: Punches won't work at all. Spidey will laugh them away. Pete's punches, on the other hand, will kill NC'er if he lands a good punch.

And the Cap comment? First, Cap's not in this fight, is he? Second, the lone fight you're referring to recently was when Pete's heart wasn't anywhere near in it...he said as much himself. But you probably didn't actually read the fight, since you're so busy calling anyone who defends Spidey a fanboy (with improper grammar, no less). And it also ignores their base stats (which favor Spidey without exception in speed/strength/reactions/durability/etc.) and past feats and showings (also in Spidey's favor). CW is a Cap propoganda machine, and Spidey was on the wrong side at the time. Of course they'll make Cap seem sweet, but they had to use a healthy dose of PIS to get there.

And Black Cat?! Please. I won't even dignify that with a response.

I was cool when you were keeping it respectful, but a couple of your comments are beginning to border on insulting, and your responses don't actually address my points....they merely respond with incorrect generalizations and name-calling.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:11 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

its a lot of people on this site that dont much about nightcrawler. He can hit you like five times in a sec, thats how fast he teleports. By the way spideman aint knocking no nightcrawler out with one punch. I also said that kurt have 2 swords so thats all it would take is one stab and the fight is over, which he would get quit easily.Im not saying that spiderman isnt good but i just think that nightcrawler is to much for him. I have seen nightcrawler dodge quicksilver among other fast people and did it with ease. If nightcrawler goes all out in this fight like he ALWAYS does than spiderman is as good as dead.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

its a lot of people on this site that dont much about nightcrawler. He can hit you like five times in a sec, thats how fast he teleports. By the way spideman aint knocking no nightcrawler out with one punch. I also said that kurt have 2 swords so thats all it would take is one stab and the fight is over, which he would get quit easily.Im not saying that spiderman isnt good but i just think that nightcrawler is to much for him. I have seen nightcrawler dodge quicksilver among other fast people and did it with ease. If nightcrawler goes all out in this fight like he ALWAYS does than spiderman is as good as dead.

...again refusing to actually refute my points. Not quite what we call a debate, bud. It's more like talking to yourself, and anyone who agrees with you.

I can respond to counter-points, but I'm done here since you're saying the same things you were saying a page ago.

And since masterbruce took a shot at my boy Metalmanx, and of course exagerrated a few things in doing so....
No intelligent fan claims that Spidey "dodges" bullets once they've been fired (though that's happened once or twice too wink ). He's simply somewhere else than where it's being fired because of the warning system. Take away spider-sense, and yes he gets riddled with bullets constantly. But that's not quite the case.

Spidey gets hit. I can say it. wink
But 1 punch from Spidey (aided by a directional spider-sense) would end the fight. Just 1. Then, if it doesn't knock out Kurt, he'd be disoriented for a second and Spidey could end the fight.

Could Kurt get lucky and win a few? Sure. But not too often.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:17 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

have you EVER read a Spiderman book in your life?
or are you smoking some sweet kind bud?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:18 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Originally posted by DigiMark007
...again refusing to actually refute my points. Not quite what we call a debate, bud. It's more like talking to yourself, and anyone who agrees with you.

I can respond to counter-points, but I'm done here since you're saying the same things you were saying a page ago.

And since masterbruce took a shot at my boy Metalmanx, and of course exagerrated a few things in doing so....
No intelligent fan claims that Spidey "dodges" bullets once they've been fired (though that's happened once or twice too wink ). He's simply somewhere else than where it's being fired because of the warning system. Take away spider-sense, and yes he gets riddled with bullets constantly. But that's not quite the case.

But 1 punch from Spidey (aided by a directional spider-sense) would end the fight. Just 1. Then, if it doesn't knock out Kurt, he'd be disoriented for a second and Spidey could end the fight.

rock

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:20 PM
supervenom

Originally posted by Zahit
dude. the spidersense warns him of kurt. everytime.
kurt cannot beat peter. no way. no how. not even a little.

Hrmm I just read Digimarks post.

So what about all the times Spidey gets hit in the comics?

How do we exactly identify the speed of his Spider Sense?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:21 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'd like some proof to these arguments you work so hard to "disclaim" Bruce... erm

Originally posted by masterbruce
umm, right...please show me the link where I would say such a ridiculous comment.

I see my comment has exposed parts of KMC's Spidey Squad in mere minutes laughing
You basically said you were a Wolverine fanboy, and all Wolverine supporters have an ingrown hatred for Spiderman.

Back on topic though, this battle has CIS IN it, so what will Kurt do if he touches Spiderman, drop him to swing away? Or hit him with Enhanced level blows?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Nov 9th, 2006 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:22 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

He can hit you like five times in a sec, thats how fast he teleports.

HAH!!!

... Teleporting is an action. Therfore, while it may be cool, useful, and fanboy-engaging, it will take time. It's not instantaneous. Beyond that, since it is an action, it will take up time.

If Kurt was standing right beside his opponent, and his opponent wasnt moving, he couldnt hit him five times in a second.

Teleporting will not make his punches faster.

Apparently you've confused teleporting with superspeed (evidently that is not the sole example this thread) erm

Last edited by Smurph on Nov 9th, 2006 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:24 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hrmm I just read Digimarks post.

How do we exactly identify the speed of his Spider Sense?

Originally posted by DigiMark007

...it's upsetting when people try to call you out but don't bother to read what you've said.

Anyway...
Anyone with billions of appearences will have great and horrible showings. Spidey's no exception. But I've read probably 80% of the comics Pete's ever appeared in (i.e. that's a freaking lot of SM showings). Him dodging a ridiculous amount of stuff (lasers, machine gun fire, super villians, etc.) happens much (much) more often than Pete getting the snot beaten out of him, or even hit once or twice.

Take it how you will...my (quoted) opinion up there stands though.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:27 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

spiderman 6-7 of 10.

nightcrawler bamps on top of spidey. his early warning system tells him where nightcrawler is coming from... most times he'll probably get out the way... most times...

thats why i get majority to spidey.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:28 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Why does Spiderman get hit? Good question.
Spiderman is a super-hero.
The vast majority of times you see Spiderman in action,
he's fighting bad guys WHILE trying to protect civilians.
Most times you see him getting hit is because of this.
He frequently takes shots and engages the enemy close
in order to draw them AWAY from bystanders.
Once their distanced from people, THAT'S when Spidey will
start pouring it on and win.
Of course if Spiderman is FIGHTING with someone it's possible
for him to get hit. If he's concentrating on strictly dodging....
....then he's virtually untouchable. NO character in Marvel has
Spiderman's level of agility. NO ONE. This has been established
from day one back in 1963.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:35 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Zahit
Why does Spiderman get hit? Good question.
Spiderman is a super-hero.
The vast majority of times you see Spiderman in action,
he's fighting bad guys WHILE trying to protect civilians.
Most times you see him getting hit is because of this.
He frequently takes shots and engages the enemy close
in order to draw them AWAY from bystanders.
Once their distanced from people, THAT'S when Spidey will
start pouring it on and win.
Of course if Spiderman is FIGHTING with someone it's possible
for him to get hit. If he's concentrating on strictly dodging....
....then he's virtually untouchable. NO character in Marvel has
Spiderman's level of agility. NO ONE. This has been established
from day one back in 1963.

Unless, of course it's someone with Super Speed/Omniscence/Superior jobber aura

And I wouldn't say NO ONE- I can think of a couple people right off the bat who's agility is at least arguably on Spidey's level, if not definetley

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:59 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

name one.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 12:06 AM
Smurph
------

Puck

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 12:08 AM
supervenom

Good explanation Zahit, I can take that.

So if he is strictly concentrating, then this would just be a stalemate, right?

And i think that he cant detect symbiotes like Venom, since they came from him?

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 12:08 AM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'd like some proof to these arguments you work so hard to "disclaim" Bruce... erm

You basically said you were a Wolverine fanboy, and all Wolverine supporters have an ingrown hatred for Spiderman.

Back on topic though, this battle has CIS IN it, so what will Kurt do if he touches Spiderman, drop him to swing away? Or hit him with Enhanced level blows?

When the hell did I EVER say I was a wolverine fanboy?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 12:10 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote