KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Keira, TO GROWN UP FROM PIRATES

Keira, TO GROWN UP FROM PIRATES
Started by: Mistypirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diddly
DIVING

no expression
CNA YOU QUIT WITH THE PISTURES!!!!

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:41 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

^^ Thats for sure....EVIL!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:41 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yes I'm feeling better but Still feeling iffy...sad

Thanks kate

hopefully this fake interviewer's story will hit the net big time and Disney will see the reaction caused and at least get some vibe of how much the audience will want Keira to stay on..especially after what we saw with DMC.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 10th, 2006 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:43 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

ya, thanks

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:44 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

awe hugs everyone. *gee, i feel like Chiki.* big grin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:44 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

hopw so?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:45 PM
LovelyOne

Anyone notice that when The orlando story hit about him possibly not returning for a 4th...most people were like "yeah so?" pretty much..even Brad Pitt said that..because to be honest a movie cant have 2 lead males and Will/Jack are both showing potential as lead straight up males..and who do you think they would rather keep in the story as a straight up lead male?

when this rumor gets out people will be pissed on a major scale..because she is one of the only female's in the story and she is a big factor of its success..she is the one and only lead female..if they tried to make Tia the lead female..people would be pissed..if they made a new one in movie 4..it wouldnt feel right..unless it was a prequel to Movie 1

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 10th, 2006 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:46 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

not crazychic!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:47 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL... i know right and then rumors hit of Keira and everyone gets pissed off....like what the Heck...lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:49 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

yeah lol

i would be sad if keira didnt come back sad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:51 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yeah and who would you prefer to be the lead male Orlando or Johnny?^^

lol isnt that just the stupidest question ever

if there is a move 4 I think most people would want Keira to remain the lead female becuase a movie needs one for gods sake and in movie 2/3 she doesnt have a inferior/superior rival to take her place..

trust me it wont be Tia..Naomi has already said she's not gonna be in a 4th..she said it flat out.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 10th, 2006 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:54 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oh GOSH talk about a NO BRAINER.....JOHNNY!!! he's much more interesting to watch than Pansy Boy Will!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:56 PM
diddly
DIVING

*sigh*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:57 PM
LovelyOne

BUT Will deserves to have his last stand IMO..he deserves to be the main focus of movie 3..because where he ends up in 3 he cant exactly be in any prequels or sequels

now I think a big mistake would be tying Liz in with him so that she cant ever be in a sequel either because she has a HUGE potential still for a movie 4..

If she is in movie 4 then she's gotta be a love interest otherwise..it wont work IMO

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 10th, 2006 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:59 PM
diddly
DIVING

yes true

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 07:00 PM
*jcd*gmc*

Re: Keira, TO GROWN UP FROM PIRATES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistypirate
KNIGHTLEY TOO GROWN UP FOR PIRATES

Also see:
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY is refusing to star in any more PIRATE OF THE CARIBBEAN sequels, insisting the third movie will be her last in the swashbuckling franchise. The 22-year-old beauty made the announcement after finishing filming PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLDS END, which will be released next year (07). Knightley has played the part of cabin girl ELIZABETH SWANN since 2003's Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. The British actress says, "I've been playing this girl since I was 17. "I'm 21 now and I'm onto very different things."
10/11/2006 12:35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns..._10133

This is bad bad bad news sad

NOOOO! that means jack and elizabeth can't be together for long!! and plus, how will liz "exit" the potc movies?? that's FRICKIN RETARTED!! she's only 21--she should still want to get paid to make-out with the hottest man in the world! love

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 07:08 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

sick,.. but true

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 07:11 PM
LovelyOne

Re: Re: Keira, TO GROWN UP FROM PIRATES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
NOOOO! that means jack and elizabeth can't be together for long!! and plus, how will liz "exit" the potc movies?? that's FRICKIN RETARTED!! she's only 21--she should still want to get paid to make-out with the hottest man in the world! love

Kate found the original interview and keira never said that at all lol..the reporter just twisted it and made it sound as if she wasnt..

guys where Orland ends the movie..there is no potential he can come back IMO

where Keira ends it there is millions of potential she can continue..IMO

but then it ends AGAIN and this is the big fricking question if she can be in a prequel type thing as Jack's love interest...or posible a sequel...but that would mean Jack would like be 60 odd in the next..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 10th, 2006 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 07:11 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Re: Re: Keira, TO GROWN UP FROM PIRATES

Thanks for the interview Kate smile
But I'm still feeling

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 07:44 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

lol

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 07:45 PM