KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What superhero would you love to see on Smallville

What superhero would you love to see on Smallville
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but he would make a great young plastic man and they could work it in somehow.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 03:55 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
Yeah. Keep in mind I never said that Billy Batson in Smallville would work, just that it would be cool to see Captain Marvel in Smallville. Never said it would happen.

However, they could make him older in Smallville. They did the same for Jimmy!

And impluse...
Well, depends on which impulse, but you know what I mean.

(still want to see Static the most though...)

PWNT

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 09:43 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Batman.

They have already referenced Gotham City a few times.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 08:56 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Batman's a definite no no unfortunately due to the new film franchise, shame really i would have loved to have seen him in it rather than the Green Arrow.

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 03:52 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

They coudl do Booster Gold. It owuld be funny and teach clark about not being a hero for pay.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 11:36 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Booster would be great!

Clark tries to save the day, only to have some showboat in spandex with a little floating robot horn in on his turf. Of course, the two would team up, and Clark would show Booster what's what and how to be a hero, but the whole time Booster had no idea who he is.

Booster: What's your name, anyway? I'm Michael.
Clark: Clark Kent. (Clark walks away)
Skeets: Clark Kent? But sir, that means he'll become-
Booster: I know, Skeets. I know.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:47 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Booster would be great!

Clark tries to save the day, only to have some showboat in spandex with a little floating robot horn in on his turf. Of course, the two would team up, and Clark would show Booster what's what and how to be a hero, but the whole time Booster had no idea who he is.

Who's Booster?

PWNT

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:29 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 03:43 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Booster would be great!

That would be funny.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:58 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

KAL CUT IT OUT

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 07:09 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firestorm would be great. He could be created as one of Lex's 33.1 experiments.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 11:37 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

That too sounds like a great idea.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 01:51 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's not a hero but I can't understand why they haven't done Conduit and he's a meteor freak from clark's youth out of the comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduit_%28comics%29

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 12:56 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Um question. We all know Batman wont be comming, but is it possible for Robin or Batgirl to show up? With out there costumes of course. Just Tim Drake and Barbara Godon. It would also be cool for clark to be involved in a time accident with the Flash and meet batman beyond in the future, but that, I know wont happen....

PWNT

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:23 AM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Archangel Michael

...telling Clark that his destiny lies further than just earth.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 08:11 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

not a hero but I'd like to see the Parasite.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 08:33 PM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

I would love to see

(please log in to view the image)
DARKSEID !!!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:16 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Booster would be great!

Yeah that would be funny, Skeets is the man...the crazy flying ball of technology that he is shifty

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 01:37 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Batman!

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:42 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

The atom, green lantern(Hal or Kyle) and Bruce( they won't do batman)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 06:07 PM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote