KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What superhero would you love to see on Smallville

What superhero would you love to see on Smallville
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Maybe. However, I think it would be ten times better to have Hal Jordan's origin in a Green Arrow spin off, if they ever get around to it. I mean, after all, Ollie and Hal are pretty good friends in the comics.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 01:10 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

Earlier, i mentioned that i would like a Clark vs. Kal-El ep. Well, it could go something like this:

It opens with lex experimenting with green k in 33.1 when he suddenly remembers the accident that happend in onyx when he superheated the green k. So then he orders to his scientists to take one of his meteor freaks and the green k and put them in a sealed room and watch the effect it has. So he does it and sees that it seperated the guy in 2 different ppl (what would be funny is that the chosen test subject is Ian from season 2).

*cue credits*

Then Clark is having breakfeast with his mom and all that stuff, then on the news theres a news conference were Lex announces something that would attract meteor freaks but without saying what will actually happen (in other words, he will be doeing what he does best).

Then Clark decides to go investigate. When he arrives at the building Lex talked about, he will superspeed around to get a better view of whats going on when he runs into a room filled with blk k and he gets Knocked out. When he wakes up, he gets out and later the cops come to get him and accuse him of having commited crimes.

And Clrak doesn't understand whats going on, but he later finds out that it was the blk k that seperated him from Kal-El, and he was being balmed for Kal-El's crimes.

The idea might be a bit rusty, but i think it is doable. What do u guys think?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:06 AM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Sounds cool.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:08 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

thanks

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:05 PM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

How about Batman

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

I wouldn't really like to see Batman on the show.
The show just isn't really... Batman-like

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 09:44 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
How about Batman
been through this.
Originally posted by Dru-Zod
I wouldn't really like to see Batman on the show.
The show just isn't really... Batman-like
With the way the show's heading it could be Batman-ish.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 10:05 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

Iwould love to see green lanter he's cool character.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:24 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I would accually like to see Lex in one of those robot costumes xD

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 05:58 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

I would love to see either ... Metallo, Lori Lemars, Bloodshot, Parasite, Captain Marvel, Hawkman, Bibo, or the Eradicator on Smallville.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 08:04 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Captain Marvel! That'd be pretty damn cool.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 01:04 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

yea but he can't be on the show cause hes marvel.

Wait... is he marvel or DC?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 02:00 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

There are two Captain Marvels. One is, of course, the Marvel Comics version.

Captain Marvel of DC is young Billy Baston, granted the powers of seven gods by the wizard Shazam. Where Superman is the Man of Steel, Captain Marvel is Earth's Mightiest Mortal. His power rivals Superman's.

Watch Justice League Unlimited, episode called "Clash". It's awesome!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 02:08 AM
dhong
Who's the Server?

So if Billy Baston was shown on smallville he would be like still an infant or something. Or is he still not born around this time?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 08:59 AM
dhong is currently offline Click here to Send dhong a Private Message Find more posts by dhong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Nah, he could be about 5. I'd say Clark is about, what, 20 now? That sets it that Billy is about 10 when Clark is Superman at 25 (which would work). I think that would work out...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 06:10 PM
Dru-Zod

yea but did he have his powers at 5?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 11:16 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Dru-Zod
yea but did he have his powers at 5?

No I think he got his powers around 12 or so but, why would he even need to have gained his powers yet? This would just be a cameo not really anything special needing to happen. Like if Kyle Rayner or Dick Grayson showed up. They don't necessarily have to be even close to the hero they will become. Its just a early showing.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 01:13 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Yeah. Keep in mind I never said that Billy Batson in Smallville would work, just that it would be cool to see Captain Marvel in Smallville. Never said it would happen.

However, they could make him older in Smallville. They did the same for Jimmy!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 04:24 AM
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's who I would like to see and who should play them.

Green Lantern- Matt Long
Inertia- Shawn Pyfrom
Raven- Summer Glau
Plastic Man- Adam Brody
Batman- Colin Egglesfield
Wonder Woman- Rachel Bilson
Billy Batson/Captain Marvel- Logan Lerman/Jesse Soffer

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Last edited by Eclipso on Apr 4th, 2007 at 05:31 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 05:28 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by Eclipso
Here's who I would like to see and who should play them.

Green Lantern- Matt Long
Inertia- Shawn Pyfrom
Raven- Summer Glau
Plastic Man- Adam Brody
Batman- Colin Egglesfield
Wonder Woman- Rachel Bilson
Billy Batson/Captain Marvel- Logan Lerman/Jesse Soffer

Adam Brody has already been on the show.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 10:39 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote