KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What superhero would you love to see on Smallville

What superhero would you love to see on Smallville
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

Green Lantern with Matt Long in the role.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 11:46 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yorel

I had a Brilliant Idea at work tonight!

There should be an ep about how Hal Jordan became the Green Lantern!

Just listen to how I think the ep could go;

Starts with most of Smallville heading out to a field to watch the military test fly a new prototype jet that may one day replace all other jet fighters and helicopters in the military. The crowd is given a a bit of background about the jet, including that it was orginaly desighned and devaloped by Wayne Enterprises.The pilot flying the jet would then be introduced as Hal Jordan.

The test begins and goes ok, untill the jet is hit by a "Meteorite" and goes down. Clark speeds off after the jet, to not only make shore that Jordan is alright, but also because he has a feeling that the "Meteorite" was infact a spaceship. Before Clark can get there Jordan arrives at the ship and finds Abin Sur dying, Abin gives a quick explnation (which Clark arrives just in time to hear) about the Green Lantern corps and how Legion will arrive soon.

Clark and Jordan team up, and eventraly defeat Legion. The Military decide that the jet did not preform as well as they had hoped, and as such the original prototype jet (The one flow in this ep being a test flight prototype) would be kept in storage at a Wayne Enterprises warehouse, thus hinting that the prototype jet will eventraly become the Batwing.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 01:45 PM
Yorel is currently offline Click here to Send Yorel a Private Message Find more posts by Yorel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Actually, I kind of like that angle! Maybe for season 7

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 11:18 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yeah that does sound pretty cool but you would have to think of a good reason for Clark being at the military base, maybe Lois dragged him to it because her dad had a somewhat important part in it? But thatidea might not work seeings how Lois is'nt to fond of her dad.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:05 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Perhaps Lois was forced to go by her dad. If Clark has to be there, it could go like this:

Lois hates that she's been pushed into going, but Clark is actually enjoying himself.

CLARK: Come on, Lois. Haven't you ever wondered what it's like to fly?
LOIS: You know the saying about misery and company? It never sat well with you, did it?

However, what could happen is that Lois is forced to attend because some upper crust official is there, and Col. Lane wants to make a good impression. When the ship hits Jordon's jet, perhaps Clark is driving down the road when he catches a glimpse of it in the distance. You could also use this as a new power episode as well with Big Blue's telescopic vision.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 04:29 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Or it could be another chance to bring Lucy into it, Lois could go up because she knows Lucy will be there, and Lois goes to see her, and Clark goes because he's always admired Hal Jordan for his courageousness for flying seeings how Clark's afraid of height's.

or

Lois could go there to interview Hal for the inquisitor and get there as he takes off, flips open her cell and calls Chloe at the Daily Planet, where Clark happens to be at, and as she'd be say something like:

LOIS: Hey Chlo, its me

CHLOE:Oh hey Lois!

LOIS: Listen I didn't get her early enough for the interview, I might have to stay later than I hoped, so I might not be joining you for...*stops talking because the ships been hit, you here the ship crash*

CHLOE: Lois? *looks at Clark* Clark, such and such a place, quick!

Clark gets there and See's the ship spiraling to the ground and makes it over to see Jordan talking to Abin Sur.

(later you'd find out that he hit the ejection button or some other reason for Hal being safe)

These might be some lame ideas but other people can work off them.

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Dec 31st, 2006 at 05:12 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 05:09 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yorel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
yeah that does sound pretty cool but you would have to think of a good reason for Clark being at the military base, maybe Lois dragged him to it because her dad had a somewhat important part in it? But thatidea might not work seeings how Lois is'nt to fond of her dad.

My original Idea never involved a Military Base. My idea was that it was a public event, maby because Wayne Enterprises went public with the jet before the miliarty, maby because there was also hope that the jet could also replace helicopters in the police force or something.

But here is yet another Idea from the vast idea factory that is my mind, during a Questions and Answer thing before that the test flight, one of the desighners that talks about the jet could be John Henry Irons aka Steel, that would make for a nice little Superman related cameo.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:54 AM
Yorel is currently offline Click here to Send Yorel a Private Message Find more posts by Yorel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I was going through the synopses of some season 4 episodes, and I came across "Scare".

Do you think that the hallucinogen released into the atmosphere during this episode is a nod to Batman villain, Scarecrow, or Batman Begins at that?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 09:44 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Thats a cool bit of info to know.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:54 PM
Dru-Zod

I think that they should put an ep were Kal-El get separate with some blk kryptonite. Not just like the 4th season premier, but more like in the ep «Onyx».

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 04:58 PM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yorel

All knee before the almighty Dru-Zod, because you just gave me the best Idea! Fair enough this character isn't a hero by owe standeds, but using his logic he is a hero, I speak of course of;

Bizarro!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 12:45 AM
Arachnid1

You guys know static shock? Static would be cool. I also want green lantern and Batman. But static would kick ass!!!

PWNT

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 05:13 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I myself was never a big fan of static shock, but I like the sound of Bizzaro.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 11:56 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

So, if Bizarro is the opposite of Superman, then the Smallville Bizarro wouldn't be as whiny? jk

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 01:29 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol, no no, you have it right.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 03:59 PM
purelitenite

If batman were to show up in smallville he would have to be a unknown. before bruce became batman he was missing for many years. travleing the world under many aliases. Bruce could show up as a performing escape artist in zataras' magic show, or he could show up as a protege' to a not so well known, but gifted, PI. Bruce could also be ted grant's (jsa wildcat) apprentice. (all story lines of the orginal batman)

one of my favorate bits in the DC story archs was when clark was travleing the world and he met the daughter of a monk leader. they had to walk up miles of stairs to get to a temple. as clark was walking up he came across another man walking down the stairs. although the mysterious man was dressed in some travleing clothing, he had batman's shadow. as they made eye contact the monk's daughter asked "what wrong?" and clark said "i don't know, as we were passing that man i got a cold chill up my spine"

when they got to the temple they found a whole bunch military bullies who had been disarmed, knocked out, and spanked like they got caught stealing something from K-Mart

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 12:22 AM
purelitenite is currently offline Click here to Send purelitenite a Private Message Find more posts by purelitenite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Thing is, Adam Knight (from season 3) was supposed to be Smallville's take on Batman ("Adam" from "Adam West", and "Knight" from "Dark Knight"). However, with Batman Begins in the works, and the lack of rights to produce such a character, they flipped his story around.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 03:52 AM
Yorel

Forgive me if I'm Wrong but we don't realy no much about Bart's family do we, only that he felt like a freak around them.

What if that feeling of being a freak was all in his mind, just normal teenage insecurity. What if his father acturl was the reason for his power (Take a wild stab at were I'm going, I dare ya!), not because of some evil experiment or anything, but because of genetics...

Thus making his Barts father Barry Allen (I know that Bart is realy Berrys grandson, but this Ideas better.).

That said I wanna see the Flash (Barry Allen), and maby Bart's cousin (Who's a few years older, say 5 or 6 years) who fills in for Barry every now and again to give him a break.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 11:23 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Thing is, when Clark was reading those names off of the driver's licenses in Run, Barry Allen was not too far off. Bart and Barry are short for the same name, Bartholomew, so our Smallville-related Allen could just be calling himself Bart for now, kind of like how a young man with the name Timothy would be called Timmy when he's younger, and Tim when he's older.

Or maybe other people would just start calling him Barry, like when people call me Danny or Daniel as apposed to Dan.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 01:08 PM
Yorel

Ok a while ago I suggested a ep involving the story of how Hal Jordan became the Green Lantern. It was easyly my best idea yet, for new Superheros on Smallville.

But this Idea that I have now might easly outrank that one.

The Idea, shoot to versions of the ep, one of mainly Clarks Point of Veiw, which would be the Smallville version, and film a second version revolving around Jordans PoV.

What becomes of the second version? A DVD extra? No!

The second version would become a Pilot ep for a Green Lantern Series.

What do ya think?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:57 AM