KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » My MU Earth-999999999

My MU Earth-999999999
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yup. Anyway I will have to think this over that sounds like a good idea.

It's certainly a interesting idea.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 05:43 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: My MU Earth-999999999

6. Captain America is Captain Germany his ancestors did not move to America.

To be fair... if the history is being changed then he should be Kapitän Deutschland ... or possibly Kapitän Prussia (depending on the when your universe split off from Marvel, our our, earth)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 05:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Re: My MU Earth-999999999

Originally posted by Scoobless
To be fair... if the history is being changed then he should be Kapitän Deutschland ... or possibly Kapitän Prussia (depending on the when your universe split off from Marvel, our our, earth)

Well er yeah..maybe.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:02 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Re: Re: My MU Earth-999999999

Oooh, thanks for catching us on that.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:03 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Kapitän Deutschland sound awesome , although it would probably be better if his title didn't sound like 'Douche'.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:03 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

It's pronounced doy - sh - land

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:07 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by grey fox
Kapitän Deutschland sound awesome , although it would probably be better if his title didn't sound like 'Douche'.

At any rate I hope next time you say you like something you mean it.

Anyway the changing of Germany to deutchland obvously depends on how much the history changed, but yeah thats a good point.

Actually I dont think the Norse gods will be abstract though. The main thing about this universe is that the Celestials did not experiment on man and were kicked out of earth by the Norse gods ( just barely).

As a result you dont have the X-factor gene, you have the God factor gene, Alf/Dark Elf Dwarf factor or Jotun factor. Powers of individuals are a result of the Norse gods and races interbreeding with humans.

Last edited by Deadline on Nov 24th, 2006 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:11 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

At any rate I hope next time you say you like something you mean it.

Anyway the changing of Germany to deutchland obvously depends on how much the history changed, but yeah thats a good point.

Actually that's just a language thing ... Germans call Germany Deutschland ... because that's what it's actually called.

"The name Germany has long described not a particular place but the loose, fluid polity of Germanic-speaking peoples that held sway over much of western Europe north of the Alps for millennia. Although Germany in that sense is an ancient entity, the German nation in more or less its present form came into being only in the 19th century, when Prussian Prime Minister Otto von Bismarck brought together dozens of German-speaking kingdoms, principalities, free cities, bishoprics, and duchies to form the German Empire in 1871."

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9106260/Germany

Germany (as we call it) has only been the country we know it as for 135 years.

smile

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Nov 24th, 2006 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:21 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

It's pronounced doy - sh - land

stick out tongue

Ok my bad , crappy language skills....

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:24 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Man this all takes me back to my high school days of both German & History classes.

smile ... sad .... no expression

Damn... I both liked and hated high school.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:28 PM
Deadline

Actually the abstracts can still be Norse Gods but for example they would be Odin's parents Bor and Bestla, Thor's step parents, Audlhuma etc, etc...

Eternity would be Ymir.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:33 PM
King Kandy

Actually the abstracts can still be Norse Gods but for example they would be Odin's parents Bor and Bestla, Thor's step parents, Audlhuma etc, etc...

Eternity would be Ymir.

You know, this is too complicated.

We should just leave the Abstracts untouched.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 11:58 PM