KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth

POTC Official Orbit Gum Thread: Share Your Dirty Thoughts & Mouth
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 62 63 [64]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha Tony the Tiger much? Lol GGRRRREAT!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:22 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Lol, I don't now who Tony the Tiger is, I'm afraid. I'm just being my old, positive, hufflepuffly self wink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:28 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateofOslo
Wait, wait, WHAT????????? HOLD IT THERE FOR A SEC!
You've freakin seen him in person???? OMG! I'm seriously hyperventelating right now. OMFG!!!!!
I can't even BEGIN to express my jealousy. HOLYYY SHIT!
....Yeah, I'm sort of obsessed with him, in case you didn't get that..

Lol!!! Yeah I got hired to do that music video and I saw him right before I left, he was hanging out with Jamie Foxx and I started freaking out and hyperventillating too haha. I loved his hat he was adorable. It was perfect because for some reason they were playing the Dark Knight in the background and I was like HEATH!!! JAKE!!! *dies* eek!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 11:05 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by ibd4eva
Haha Tony the Tiger much? Lol GGRRRREAT!
*deep inhale* they dont have Frosted Flakes in Norway??? BLASPHEMOUS DEBAUCHERY!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 11:16 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Oh... Yeah, we do, lol. But I don't eat them, so I wouldn't know the tiger's name smile But I've seen the box at the store and stuff!

Speaking of Heath and Jake, I watched Brokeback Mountain last week. </3.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 04:33 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

When I was watching the Oprah interview with the bbm cast I was like "Heath!....Heath...oh my gosh Heath...holy crap he's gone..." It's crazy, man. Here one day, gone the next. RIP Heath

I can't watch that, it's rated R sad sad times.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 08:18 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Watch it online that's what I did wink then my mom wanted to watch it and during the middle stopped it and said "are they doing he wild thing?" cue me crawling under the couch wondering why my mother is so embarassing lol

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:43 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Well, it's not cause I'm not allowed. It's solely my choice to not watch it. I could easily find a way to watch it if I really wanted to.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:44 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Oops, sorry for assuming. No offence meant chica smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 06:41 AM
PirateofOslo

I still can't believe he's gone. It's been almost 2,5 years. God bless that man.

It's a shame you can't watch it sad But respect to you, girl! In despite of some of the scenes, it's a truly beautiful and touching story. One of the saddest movies ever. And the acting is SO good.

Hahahaha I LOVE the Oprah interview! "Jack Nasty loves you!" Awww

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 01:14 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
Oops, sorry for assuming. No offence meant chica smile
no offense taken smile a lot of people don't realize it.

Aahh! I love that! "Jack Nasty loves you!!"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:00 PM
PirateofOslo

SO adorable smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 10:11 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

*growls and claws* rraaawwrr....

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 12:44 AM
PirateofOslo

Teehee smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 02:15 PM