KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How do we get rid of our moms boyfriend?

How do we get rid of our moms boyfriend?
Started by: hopefulness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Keith Talent
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hopefulness
hmmm thats actually a pretty good idea. We'll have to try that......before we call the parole officer.

Good but use with caution or you'll have to call an ambulance before the parole officer.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:59 PM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

Originally posted by Red Two
noone said you had to look
I'd probably have to so I could get the toaster in the tub with him.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:00 PM
hopefulness is currently offline Click here to Send hopefulness a Private Message Find more posts by hopefulness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Tell her that adultery is a sin, and so is premarital sex and that hells cells are never full.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:01 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

Originally posted by Spearhead
Sounds like she's just reaching out for just about anyone...literally. I know some people just can't stand to be alone, romantically, for even a week--I had a friend like that, and it's really, really irritating.

Needless to say, there's a fair chance that this relationship is going nowhere. I know that won't help you now, but...it's the thought that counts, I s'pose
That actually sounds alot like my mom, shes dependant upon male attention so before she leaves someone she makes sure shes got someone else to go to.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:03 PM
hopefulness is currently offline Click here to Send hopefulness a Private Message Find more posts by hopefulness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

Originally posted by dirkdirden
Tell her that adultery is a sin, and so is premarital sex and that hells cells are never full.
She knows adultery's a sin and premarital sex. And I'd get slapped if I said something like that.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:04 PM
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

She knows adultery's a sin and premarital sex. And I'd get slapped if I said something like that.

But it would be so worth it.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:05 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

But it would be so worth it.
She hits hard though. And I'd probably get grounded.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:09 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

That actually sounds alot like my mom, shes dependant upon male attention so before she leaves someone she makes sure shes got someone else to go to.

Well at least your mom isn't unique in that sense, haha

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:10 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Grounded for pointing out the truth?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:10 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

Grounded for pointing out the truth?
Yeah shes one of those that doesn't like being told what they don't want to hear.

Last edited by hopefulness on Nov 30th, 2006 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:15 PM
hopefulness

Originally posted by Soleran
Well at least your mom isn't unique in that sense, haha

hahaha yeah thats true

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:16 PM
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Nothing hurts like the truth.

And the truth is that your mom should put your needs above her own but she is not going too. She seems rather selfish and is probably going to see any guy that she wants to regardless of how you feel about him so you are probably going to have to just deal with it until you move out or she finds a new boyfriend which ever comes first. Life’s a garden dig it.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:16 PM
hopefulness

Nothing hurts like the truth.

And the truth is that your mom should put your needs above her own but she is not going too. She seems rather selfish and is probably going to see any guy that she wants to regardless of how you feel about him so you are probably going to have to just deal with it until you move out or she finds a new boyfriend which ever comes first. Life’s a garden dig it.
I'm not waiting four years for this guy to leave or for my mom to find a new guy

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:23 PM
hopefulness

Originally posted by Prabhodh
Good but use with caution or you'll have to call an ambulance before the parole officer.
hahahaha ok thanks for the idea.....i think we might try it tonight actually

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:25 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

So do her a favor and hook her up with another dude

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:25 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

Originally posted by Soleran
So do her a favor and hook her up with another dude
She could have done that herself, she could have had a guy that seems pretty nice but shes goes for dirtbags. And I don't know anybody around her age.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:34 PM
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

I'm not waiting four years for this guy to leave or for my mom to find a new guy

If she leaves this guy she'll just pick up the next guys she meets and then you'll have to find a way to break them up and when you do then she'll meet another guy and you'll have to find a way to break them up.

She is co-dependent and will always need a man and more than likely none of them are going to be good guys.

You could try and stay with your dad but he probably doesn't want you and is probably banging other women as we speak.

Also you could leave this forum open on the computer and she will read all these post about how she is messing up her kids life and she might change or have her BF beat you risky business.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:37 PM
hopefulness

If she leaves this guy she'll just pick up the next guys she meets and then you'll have to find a way to break them up and when you do then she'll meet another guy and you'll have to find a way to break them up.

She is co-dependent and will always need a man and more than likely none of them are going to be good guys.

You could try and stay with your dad but he probably doesn't want you and is probably banging other women as we speak.

Also you could leave this forum open on the computer and she will read all these post about how she is messing up her kids life and she might change or have her BF beat you risky business.
Actually she'd just ***** because I don't like her boyfriend and what makes you think my dad doesn't want me? I think his g/f is pretty cool she like the same music that I do.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:40 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Sounds like she's just reaching out for just about anyone...literally. I know some people just can't stand to be alone, romantically, for even a week--I had a friend like that, and it's really, really irritating.
I know people like that. eek!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:44 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Actually she'd just ***** because I don't like her boyfriend and what makes you think my dad doesn't want me? I think his g/f is pretty cool she like the same music that I do.

I made an incorrect assumption. Your mom seems to pick up really bad guys, so I assumed your dad was a really bad guy.

Go stay with him and your problem is over.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:51 PM