KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How do we get rid of our moms boyfriend?

How do we get rid of our moms boyfriend?
Started by: hopefulness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hopefulness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dirkdirden
I made an incorrect assumption. Your mom seems to pick up really bad guys, so I assumed your dad was a really bad guy.

Go stay with him and your problem is over.
I'm thinking of doing that after my sister moves out because it's not fair to leave her here to clean up after them.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:01 PM
hopefulness is currently offline Click here to Send hopefulness a Private Message Find more posts by hopefulness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

and for a special christmas present for him get epicac and ex lax giving out both on the same day of christmas, you'll never see him the entire day.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:02 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Originally posted by hopefulness
I'm thinking of doing that after my sister moves out because it's not fair to leave her here to clean up after them.

Wait wait wait your sister is married but lives at home.....how the hell does that work. I'm going to guess that she got married because she got pregnant...just a guess though.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:07 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Originally posted by Slay
Tell her he tried to rape you.
The first suggestion that will no doubt come to most peoples minds when they read this title! laughing out loud

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:08 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

Wait wait wait your sister is married but lives at home.....how the hell does that work. I'm going to guess that she got married because she got pregnant...just a guess though.
She moved back home because she's going to have surgery and couldn't afford rent or something.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:20 PM
hopefulness is currently offline Click here to Send hopefulness a Private Message Find more posts by hopefulness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

Originally posted by Soleran
and for a special christmas present for him get epicac and ex lax giving out both on the same day of christmas, you'll never see him the entire day.
Thank you so much now I know what to get him for chirstmas.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:21 PM
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

She moved back home because she's going to have surgery and couldn't afford rent or something.

That kinda makes since but you really should worry about yourself before you worry about your older sister.

Back to comical solutions. You could pull a tyler durden and kick your own ass and say he did it. You'll have to do a real bang up job to make it believable maybe use a hammer or small bat to bash your face in.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:25 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

That kinda makes since but you really should worry about yourself before you worry about your older sister.

Back to comical solutions. You could pull a tyler durden and kick your own ass and say he did it. You'll have to do a real bang up job to make it believable maybe use a hammer or small bat to bash your face in.
HAHAHHAHAHAH I'll have to think about that one.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:29 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

now were will you find someone that woud bash his face in with an baseball batt?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:51 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Stick an anchovie in his hair, and he will smell so bad that your mom will just HAVE to leave him.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:52 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rampantFire231

Next time he's taking a bath, throw the toaster into the bathtub so that he gets soggy toast.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:04 PM
rampantFire231 is currently offline Click here to Send rampantFire231 a Private Message Find more posts by rampantFire231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hopefulness

yeah she should not worry about me i can take care of my self or my husband will and he can. could even take care of him if i tell him to. and no i was not pregnant when i moved out my moms a b#### and tryed to hit me and was hitting on my boyfriend at the time and thats why i left.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 12:20 AM
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

yeah she should not worry about me i can take care of my self or my husband will and he can. could even take care of him if i tell him to. and no i was not pregnant when i moved out my moms a b#### and tryed to hit me and was hitting on my boyfriend at the time and thats why i left.

I think I hear a banjo playing in the background.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 03:51 PM
Syren
dreaming

Just tell her to stop setting bad examples for you. If she doesn’t stop come home with a middle aged desperate man of your own and see how she likes it.

laughing

I second that.

Also, without knowing another side to this, it sounds to me as though you're jealous that you have to 'share' your mum. But she's more than just your mother, she's a woman as well erm

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:19 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mimi_111

My mom's bf is so annoying and lazy but he has to have the right of calling my lazy all he ever does is sit on his fat butt all day and tell me to make him food.My mom is Already Cheating on him with someone else I know because she told me plus She want's to break up with him.She said in there next argument she will break up with him but I don't believe her because Every time they argue all he does is act like he is moving out but he is coming right back and then they get right back together.And my pass 2 years has been Horrible. mad miffed

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 01:30 AM
Mimi_111 is currently offline Click here to Send Mimi_111 a Private Message Find more posts by Mimi_111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Time to move.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 10:27 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Mimi_111
My mom's bf is so annoying...

Really. Really? Really.

This is your first post, no intro just a rant.

Marvelous first impression... for a bot.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 11:53 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Some ppl just dive right in.

And Bump 11 year old threads.

angel

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 11:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I might give this one the benefit of the doubt, maybe this thread resonated with them, ok I can dig it.

But if this is a bot... they're getting weirder.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 12:01 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah they are!

I do like seeing all the old sigs from back in the day, though. History, baby.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 12:08 PM