KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos

Thanos
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos

So every one seems to think Thanos beats Top tiers becuz of his strength. I believe it's due to his durability and skill. With Thanos having no "feats" and people have used this very same argument against me when I have tried to defend Diana (she doesn't have the feats), I want to see just who do people think Thanos is stronger than. How far along this Guantlet of strength does Thanos Go in the Strength Only dept?

1. Solomon Grundy
2. Wonder Woman
3. Thor with the Belt
4. Superman Sun Dipped
5. Drax with the PG
6. Psycho Hulk
7. Wonder Woman with the Guantlet of Atlas
8. Champion With the PG
9. Superboy Prime
10.Uni-Powered Gladiator
11.AS Superman

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 02:36 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Thanos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So every one seems to think Thanos beats Top tiers becuz of his strength. I believe it's due to his durability and skill. With Thanos having no "feats" and people have used this very same argument against me when I have tried to defend Diana (she doesn't have the feats), I want to see just who do people think Thanos is stronger than. How far along this Guantlet of strength does Thanos Go in the Strength Only dept?

1. Solomon Grundy
2. Wonder Woman
3. Thor with the Belt
4. Superman Sun Dipped
5. Drax with the PG
6. Psycho Hulk
7. Wonder Woman with the Guantlet of Atlas
8. Champion With the PG
9. Superboy Prime
10.Uni-Powered Gladiator
11.AS Superman

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 02:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 03:53 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: Re: Thanos

Originally posted by Galan007

He would get futher, he can easely destroy a solar system.
I'd say 9.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 04:24 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Thanos

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
He would get futher, he can easely destroy a solar system.
I'd say 9.

When has Thanos Destroyed a Solar System with strength alone. Read the Thread before you post.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 04:28 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanos

When has Thanos Destroyed a Solar System with strength alone. Read the Thread before you post.

Than type clearly ...
And cosmic power should be counted as "strenght" since it can be used to lift things as well. -- When Galactus wanted to move a planet he didn't use his "strenght" yet he's in the CL3000 -class.
He used power cosmic.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 04:32 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanos

Than type clearly ...
And cosmic power should be counted as "strenght" since it can be used to lift things as well. -- When Galactus wanted to move a planet he didn't use his "strenght" yet he's in the CL3000 -class.
He used power cosmic.

I dont' know how clearly strength only can be typed. Sorry.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 04:33 PM
Kid Kurdy

Than type clearly ...
He used power cosmic.

I'm confused...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 04:34 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanos

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I'm confused...

NO your not, he is.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 04:58 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Than type clearly ...
He used power cosmic.

So I guess we can put GL, Jean Grey and Magnito in this as well since they can use thier power to lift things.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 04:59 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Who are all these supposed people that think Thanos wins due to strength?? It's pretty accepted that his durability and intelligence are his main attributes, even though his strength is formidable.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Who are all these supposed people that think Thanos wins due to strength?? It's pretty accepted that his durability and intelligence are his main attributes, even though his strength is formidable.

OMG check the threads out. They Think that Thanos is sooooo strong when it's clearly his hide and skill that are the trumping factors. Just check the threads out for the madness.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:04 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

OMG check the threads out. They Think that Thanos is sooooo strong when it's clearly his hide and skill that are the trumping factors. Just check the threads out for the madness.

Fair enough, but I wouldn't call it madness. His strength/power is probably still >> pretty much any herald-type. It's just that his durability and intelligence are >>> than even his strength.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:06 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Fair enough, but I wouldn't call it madness. His strength/power is probably still >> pretty much any herald-type. It's just that his durability and intelligence are >>> than even his strength.

The Heralds have never shown me that thier strength is all that, except Morg. many beings far surpass the Heralds in strength. Hell The hulk beats the Heralds pants off when it comes to strength. Where are Thanos' strength feats? I seem to remember a good many posters telling me that I can't prove WW is strong based only on her battles yet they use Thanos' battles to somehow prove how strong he is?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:08 PM
darthgoober

The Heralds have never shown me that thier strength is all that, except Morg. many beings far surpass the Heralds in strength. Hell The hulk beats the Heralds pants off when it comes to strength. Where are Thanos' strength feats? I seem to remember a good many posters telling me that I can't prove WW is strong based only on her battles yet they use Thanos' battles to somehow prove how strong he is?

So your saying that Thing>Doomsday in strength, since he has better lifting feats?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:11 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Than type clearly ...
He used power cosmic.
If you're going to repeatedly quote a word, then at least spell it right. wink

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:11 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
So your saying that Thing>Doomsday in strength, since he has better lifting feats?

Doomsday showed strength feats his very fist appearance. he dug out of Thousands of tons of rubble with one arm tied behind his back.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:14 PM
darthgoober

Doomsday showed strength feats his very fist appearance. he dug out of Thousands of tons of rubble with one arm tied behind his back.

So digging is a stregth feat now? roll eyes (sarcastic) Where are his LIFTING feats?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:20 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
So digging is a stregth feat now? roll eyes (sarcastic) Where are his LIFTING feats?

You know your one of the ones I really don't like too much. You give me a hard time about WW when I try to argue that She is as strong as any top tier and you said that she doesn't have the lifting feats but yet you try and argue for Thanos' Strength based solely on who he has fought. I will now block you. Becuz you are obviously picking and choosing when it's cool to use feats against a character and when it's not.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:23 PM
Priest

He can possibally get to nine at least with his strenght alone.
thanos was able to trade blows with Warriror Maddness Thor with power gem, and hold his own.
http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bbt3fj.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bbt26bj.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bbt38nq.jpg
http://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bbt43el.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bbt56ro.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bbt61ym.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bbt71pc.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/64...rv3088156tf.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bbt94gp.jpg

Here's a scan of thanos fighting Hulk, think, Hercules, and Thor.
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?...ulkthing0mf.jpg
"I am strength personified!"

thanos dosent have many strength feats but we can assume that he's strong as hell from the guys he fight when just using his brute stregth.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:29 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote