KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos

Thanos
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soljer
Beware my Power

Couldn't handle Morg? What?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:26 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Couldn't handle Morg? What?

Thanos cleary had a time fighting morg. It wasn't his usual smack em away beat down that he hands out to semi top tiers.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

if by "had a time of it" you mean it took an extra frame, i suppose you're right.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:35 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by manorastroman
if by "had a time of it" you mean it took an extra frame, i suppose you're right.

I mean, Morg took thanos off of his feat. I rarely see thanos getting knocked off of his feat or neeling to anyone. You almost rarely see thanos neel to anyone who is less than Sky father.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:37 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I mean, Morg took thanos off of his feat. I rarely see thanos getting knocked off of his feat or neeling to anyone. You almost rarely see thanos neel to anyone who is less than Sky father.

Knocked off his feet?

Captain America once Judo-tossed the Hulk, I guess the Hulk can't handle Steve now...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:41 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Knocked off his feet?

Captain America once Judo-tossed the Hulk, I guess the Hulk can't handle Steve now...

Hulk isn't Thanos. And Morg is leagues stronger than Thanos. A judo toss is also not a show of strength. nice try. try harder. a judo toss has to do with leverage.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:43 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hulk isn't Thanos. And Morg is leagues stronger than Thanos. A judo toss is also not a show of strength. nice try. try harder. a judo toss has to do with leverage.

You said that Thanos couldn't handle Morg because Morg knocked him off of his feet.

Captain America did the same to the Hulk, and yet it's different? Hmm....

Thanos did indeed HANDLE Morg, a mere panel or two later.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:47 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

You said that Thanos couldn't handle Morg because Morg knocked him off of his feet.

Captain America did the same to the Hulk, and yet it's different? Hmm....

Thanos did indeed HANDLE Morg, a mere panel or two later.

THanos handles beings with ease. He didn't handle morg. Handling means with ease. Like he is shown doing to professor hulk and the thing. That is handling.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:48 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

THanos handles beings with ease. He didn't handle morg. Handling means with ease. Like he is shown doing to professor hulk and the thing. That is handling.

So handling him with a single cosmic blast isn't quite handling?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:51 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I can see some of neverbeenwthagirl's points. People tend to nitpick what they dislike and shove what they like down each other's throats. But meh that's just the way we are. There's no such thing as an unbiased poster IMO.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:51 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

So handling him with a single cosmic blast isn't quite handling?

He certainly didn't do it with his so called better than everybody elses strength.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 10:52 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

He certainly didn't do it with his so called better than everybody elses strength.

Not to say that he couldn't have. But shit-stomping him with a single blast is somehow less impressive all the sudden?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 11:09 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

This is strength exclusive, why bring blasting to the scene?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 11:13 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
This is strength exclusive, why bring blasting to the scene?

Nvr made the blatantly incorrect (how surprising) comment that Thanos couldn't handle morg.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 11:16 PM