KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What's So Bad About Hudlin? Really?

What's So Bad About Hudlin? Really?
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dynamic One

2dl if you notice when they attack you they never use logic, well because racism is the most illogical concept ever, ever, ever,ever created. Completely backwards. ANyway, watch as they try to attack what I have said with empty rhetoric. They say nothing of substance, merely opinion derived from their blinded position in the world. White people are the same now as they were in the 1960s, 1870s, 1780s and so on and such. Their whole history is laughable. piteous braggarts. Were I to call them a bane to this world I would be politically incorrect but not wrong, you get what I mean. The info is out there if you want it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 04:19 AM
Dynamic One is currently offline Click here to Send Dynamic One a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dynamic One
2dl if you notice when they attack you they never use logic, well because racism is the most illogical concept ever, ever, ever,ever created. Completely backwards. ANyway, watch as they try to attack what I have said with empty rhetoric. They say nothing of substance, merely opinion derived from their blinded position in the world. White people are the same now as they were in the 1960s, 1870s, 1780s and so on and such. Their whole history is laughable. piteous braggarts. Were I to call them a bane to this world I would be politically incorrect but not wrong, you get what I mean. The info is out there if you want it.
We're attacking you because you're an idiot. I don't know, nor do I care what you look like. Your appearence doesn't change the fact that you're a racist idiot.

I mean goddamn. do you even think before you post?

first you speak out against racism.
"racism is the most illogical concept ever"

Then you spew racist garbage and thus make yourself an illogical hypocrite.
"White people are the same now as they were in the 1960s, 1870s, 1780s and so on and such. Their whole history is laughable. piteous braggarts. Were I to call them a bane to this world I would be politically incorrect but not wrong, you get what I mean."

I don't care if you're white, black, yellow, red, blue, purple, green, pink, brown or peach. You sir are an idiot based on your thoughts, words and actions.

I know nothing of your age, gender, religon, political or sexual orientation. But that doesn't change the fact that you are an idiot.

Last edited by Creshosk on Jun 18th, 2007 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 04:24 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

As someone who just wandered in looking for a place to drop the name Gumbercules, I must say, Dynamic, that was pretty racist in it of itself.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 04:28 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynamic One

Originally posted by Creshosk
We're attacking you because you're an idiot. I don't know, nor do I care what you look like. Your appearence doesn't change the fact that you're a racist idiot.

I mean goddamn. do you even think before you post?

first you speak out against racism.
"racism is the most illogical concept ever"

Then you spew racist garbage and thus make yourself an illogical hypocrite.
"White people are the same now as they were in the 1960s, 1870s, 1780s and so on and such. Their whole history is laughable. piteous braggarts. Were I to call them a bane to this world I would be politically incorrect but not wrong, you get what I mean."

I don't care if you're white, black, yellow, red, blue, purple, green, pink, brown or peach. You sir are an idiot based on your thoughts, words and actions.

I know nothing of your age, gender, religon, political or sexual orientation. But that doesn't change the fact that you are an idiot.

Whats your counter point. An opinion without any backing is hardly that. Before you go around calling me what let me give you my credentials: University of Illinois Senior Graduation Date May 2008 with degrees in History, English, Creative Writing with a minor in African American and Native American Studies and a Concentration in Latino Studies. Accepted into the U of I College of Education Graduate Program with a fellowship. Ive presented research on disparities in the Juvenile Justice system two years, I currently work with high school age students in the Champaign County High Schools. So just in case you don't get what I'm saying let me make it clear for you. I know this subject and based on the quality of your argument...hmmm. Like i said I did not want to address anyone directly because thats just a waste of my time, but you ::sigh:: standard issue white boy. 2DL stay up man. Deuces.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 04:39 AM
Dynamic One is currently offline Click here to Send Dynamic One a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Whats your counter point. An opinion without any backing is hardly that. Before you go around calling me what let me give you my credentials: University of Illinois Senior Graduation Date May 2008 with degrees in History, English, Creative Writing with a minor in African American and Native American Studies and a Concentration in Latino Studies. Accepted into the U of I College of Education Graduate Program with a fellowship. Ive presented research on disparities in the Juvenile Justice system two years, I currently work with high school age students in the Champaign County High Schools. So just in case you don't get what I'm saying let me make it clear for you. I know this subject and based on the quality of your argument...hmmm. Like i said I did not want to address anyone directly because thats just a waste of my time, but you ::sigh:: standard issue white boy. 2DL stay up man. Deuces.
All those credntials and you're still a racist idiot.

Way to go and prove that being highly educated amounts for nothing if the person who is highly educated is an idiot.

It's true what they say, you can't fix stupid. You're living proof of that very thing.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 04:47 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

i'd like to see the facts that prove that i, due entirely to the color of my skin, am a part of this race-wide "bane" "to" this world.

nice incorrect preposition use, though. the term is "bane of," not "bane to." if you're as proficient in your race studies as you were in getting that english degree, i can see why you're spewing some of the most imbecilic bullshit yet to hit this thread.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 05:39 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynamic One

Originally posted by Disappear
i'd like to see the facts that prove that i, due entirely to the color of my skin, am a part of this race-wide "bane" "to" this world.

nice incorrect preposition use, though. the term is "bane of," not "bane to." if you're as proficient in your race studies as you were in getting that english degree, i can see why you're spewing some of the most imbecilic bullshit yet to hit this thread.
Yea I guess since I messed up that prep it totally undermines my argument...How typical of you. You don't attack my message, you attack a grammatical error. I apologize for being human. Any way, you'd like to see facts, I just listed about 5 books and or subjects/authors you can check out, they are fairly easy to find. Secondly, yes I am going to be real, super real. Not your skin color but the little box you check on every government standardized form has damned you. You are part of a culture so immersed in its obsession of race you cant even begin to dissect it because it is all so normal to you. Those on the outside of what is called white get it. We have gotten it for the longest time. You want the facts about why your culture has jacked you up go and do a study on whiteness as not only a "race" (like it even exists) but as ideologies. I don't expect you to, I can show you the direction but I'm not gonna spoon feed you three hundred years of scholarship. I'm also not gonna debate with you because this isn't one. I'm not dragging white people anywhere do your own damn work. As I said before...dueces.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 06:04 AM
Disappear

spelled deuces wrong, too. how typically white of me to point out.

here's the thing. no matter how highly educated anyone is, they don't become a condescending little shit of a person because of it. that was in you all along. cracking some "great mystery" about why white people are the bane of this world doesn't make you an *******. being scholarly, though i'd hardly call someone with your attitude a scholar, doesn't make you an *******. you were a piece of shit to begin with. you'll be a piece of shit 'til you die. and no matter how many times it's pointed out to you that some scholarly merit cannot and does not excuse your racism, you'll be a piece of shit, sticking to your guns, the whole way through. so we both seem to have learned something in our lives. you discovered the hidden secret of we white devils, and i discovered the hidden secret of you shit pieces. you'd make any set of parents worth their salt weep blood.

also, saying "it's not because you're white, it's because you check a box that says you're white" still comes down to the fact that i'm apparently "damned" for having a certain skin tone. i couldn't give two shits about your facts and figures that point out the corrupt system, the propogation of racial inequality, or the white-friendly, black-poor-disabled-elderly-or-whatever-minority-hating precedents that've occurred in the last several hundred years, because you're probably right about that. i care about the fact that you're blaming people for all this unjust bullshit, because they're of a certain color and thus, it's their fault. you're a ****ing hair's breadth from attempting to justify genocide.

if this is the type of shit you're learning, and this is how you're twisting it, just do yourself [having been clearly wronged by us standard issue white folk] and the world at large a favor and jump off a ****ing building. the higher the better. when you land, it'll just be another pile of shit in the street, anyway.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 06:18 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Yea I guess since I messed up that prep it totally undermines my argument...How typical of you. You don't attack my message, you attack a grammatical error. I apologize for being human. Any way, you'd like to see facts, I just listed about 5 books and or subjects/authors you can check out, they are fairly easy to find. Secondly, yes I am going to be real, super real. Not your skin color but the little box you check on every government standardized form has damned you. You are part of a culture so immersed in its obsession of race you cant even begin to dissect it because it is all so normal to you. Those on the outside of what is called white get it. We have gotten it for the longest time. You want the facts about why your culture has jacked you up go and do a study on whiteness as not only a "race" (like it even exists) but as ideologies. I don't expect you to, I can show you the direction but I'm not gonna spoon feed you three hundred years of scholarship. I'm also not gonna debate with you because this isn't one. I'm not dragging white people anywhere do your own damn work. As I said before...dueces.
God, you truly are a moron aren't you?

ONCE AGAIN you contradict yourself. The impression I get is that of a unification of an ideal that there is no such thing as race other than the human race. Then you dumb**** it up by calling people white.

Don't you understand tthat which you've been reading for years? By accepting that there is no such thing as race. You don't get to call people by their skin color or race.

Of course I could be totally off in which case I apologize for trying to understand your underdevoloped pea-brain.

You keep talking about "your culture" *******. Where the **** are you from? Or are you going to be a "pinoside pussy" and wimp out again, you racist ****tard?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 06:45 AM
Creshosk

you're a ****ing hair's breadth from attempting to justify genocide.
No, I'm pretty damned certain that blaming white people for all the evils of society and saying that the world would be better off without them is the exact thinking Hitler used to justify his genocidal actions.

This ****head is no better. I'll even invoke Godwin's law and say that he's drawn from the same ink as the nazi's and neo-nazis even if on the fipside of the coin.

What gets me is his racist ass can't see that his ass is racist.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 06:48 AM
Frostbite883
The Frost Man

Originally posted by Apolloknight
The one thing I see wrong with this thread is alot of people inability to listen to others, and some people assuming things off one persons actions.

-Just because one white guy is a racist, doesn't make all whites racist.

-Just because a black guy makes one white person a racist, doesn't make that black guy a racist.

-Just because you haven't seen racism in your lifetime, doesn't mean someone else hasn't.

-Just because a white guy depicts a black man as a thug, doesn't make him racist.

And that is the one thing fundamentally wrong with this Thread, nobody wants to listen to anybody else's experiences, because I think most of us will agree, what just started off as a comic debate with a writer, has gotten much bigger then that.

Everybody in life has different things they have seen or went through, in order to understand ones culture or their beliefs, we have to be willing to shut the hell up, put our pride to the side, and LISTEN, just LISTEN.

And then say, "hey, that sucks that you had to go through that, but here's how I feel, or I see it"

Hudlins no different, he depicted one military man as being racist, to me its true, I have experienced racism in the service, to somebody else, it might not, they have never experienced it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist though.

He depicted the Europeans as being racist, I mean and they were, you know, with slavery and all.

And then the whole doom thing, which I personally didn't find to be racist, but a True statement, IT IS TRUE what Hudlin had doom say.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, I've been wrong before, and I'll probably be wrong a few more times in my life, but hey, these are just my views and experiences, and when Im wrong, hopefully i can learn from somebody else's views and experiences. And to those willing to listen and respond with experiences of there own, I think we may be finally able to get somewhere.

Hey, Apollo...thumb up Great job! ^_^

Last edited by Frostbite883 on Jun 18th, 2007 at 08:12 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:05 AM
Frostbite883 is currently offline Click here to Send Frostbite883 a Private Message Find more posts by Frostbite883 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Frostbite883
Hey, Apollo...thumb up Great job! ^_^
Agreed. Its nice to see that post again. thumb up

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:15 AM
Deadline

Yeah I think Apollo just hit the nail on the head there, we might as well call it a day.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 09:06 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynamic One

spelled deuces wrong, too. how typically white of me to point out.

here's the thing. no matter how highly educated anyone is, they don't become a condescending little shit of a person because of it. that was in you all along. cracking some "great mystery" about why white people are the bane of this world doesn't make you an *******. being scholarly, though i'd hardly call someone with your attitude a scholar, doesn't make you an *******. you were a piece of shit to begin with. you'll be a piece of shit 'til you die. and no matter how many times it's pointed out to you that some scholarly merit cannot and does not excuse your racism, you'll be a piece of shit, sticking to your guns, the whole way through. so we both seem to have learned something in our lives. you discovered the hidden secret of we white devils, and i discovered the hidden secret of you shit pieces. you'd make any set of parents worth their salt weep blood.

also, saying "it's not because you're white, it's because you check a box that says you're white" still comes down to the fact that i'm apparently "damned" for having a certain skin tone. i couldn't give two shits about your facts and figures that point out the corrupt system, the propogation of racial inequality, or the white-friendly, black-poor-disabled-elderly-or-whatever-minority-hating precedents that've occurred in the last several hundred years, because you're probably right about that. i care about the fact that you're blaming people for all this unjust bullshit, because they're of a certain color and thus, it's their fault. you're a ****ing hair's breadth from attempting to justify genocide.

if this is the type of shit you're learning, and this is how you're twisting it, just do yourself [having been clearly wronged by us standard issue white folk] and the world at large a favor and jump off a ****ing building. the higher the better. when you land, it'll just be another pile of shit in the street, anyway.

Yea guess I am just one breath away from justifying genocide on those who identify with whiteness. how ironic. do i think thats a solution? Maybe one hundred years ago it would have been one. not today, too far gone past that conclusion. secondly, white people are the one who came up with the concept of biological race, which was used to justify ****ing the rest of the world over. Now you are salty when i turn the gun back on you, member of the collective whiteness, (calling me racist) I just laff so hard. Seriously sides are splitting. You lie to yourselves so much, but you are only fooling yourselves. Everyone else around the world knows whats up.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 09:52 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

So he came back?

Wonderful.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 11:28 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

You know what after listening to this thread I just realized I have been lacking my white privileges. Darn it I deserve them I'm going to the White business people and asking them to help a white man out.

stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 12:42 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molly_Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reggie is an excellent writer.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 12:55 PM
Molly_Hayes is currently offline Click here to Send Molly_Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Molly_Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Neil Gaiman
Reggie is an excellent writer.
Being his personal friend and all your opinion is probably biased and you don't see the problems in his writing. Such as ignoring continuity and the lazy haphhazard way in which he trys to acomplish things.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 01:08 PM
Molly_Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Creshosk
the lazy haphhazard way in which he trys to acomplish things.

It's the american way.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 01:19 PM
Molly_Hayes is currently offline Click here to Send Molly_Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Molly_Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Neil Gaiman
It's the american way.
Is that supposed to justify it?

Cause it also seems to be the British way, at least in your case. wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 01:34 PM