KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/16 entitled "Promise"

Season 6 episode 6/16 entitled "Promise"
Started by: Dan-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

Maybe Lionel will spill the beans on whats been done to Lana's baby. And for the love of god I hope Clark just tells Lana his secret already....... And not undo it by reversing the rotation of the sun haha. If he doesn't tell her I'll explode.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 08:27 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
Maybe Lionel will spill the beans on whats been done to Lana's baby. And for the love of god I hope Clark just tells Lana his secret already....... And not undo it by reversing the rotation of the sun haha. If he doesn't tell her I'll explode.
Come on we all know he won't. Before the whole reverse time thing, he has attempted to tell her many times. He really should come out with it. If their loosely following the Superman movie than he doesn't have a lot of time left since once he enters the fortress, hes not seen for a few years.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Feb 25th, 2007 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:57 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

sad Nooo

Clark said he won't go to the fortress for training until all the zoners are put back where they came from or killed. How many zoners are left?

Maybe when he comes back from the fortress they'll have Smallville Justice league. rolling on floor laughing I'd love that.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 04:05 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Two zoners left. They'll be done by the end of the season.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 05:26 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I read the Kryptonsite spoilers and it sounds like its going to be a very suspenseful episode!!!!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:54 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I like suspenseful!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:20 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Promise stills thanks to Elegant Kristen and Allisonmackonline

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 03:35 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

cool.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 05:35 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

cool

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 05:35 PM
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

i just read on k-site........ lex and lana WILL get married in this ep. looks like clark wont come through.....

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 04:19 AM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

2 Promise Director's Cuts:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1005397

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1005443

thnx to Jana at elegant-kristin.com

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 04:50 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrgav1

Am confused a thought you all new it was going to be Nell

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:44 PM
mrgav1 is currently offline Click here to Send mrgav1 a Private Message Find more posts by mrgav1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Yet another "Promise" trailer with new clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8OMswyVi6U&eurl=

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:53 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aldisyoyo
i just read on k-site........ lex and lana WILL get married in this ep. looks like clark wont come through.....

WOw thank you so much for spoiling it, Please put in a spoiler wall so you dont!!

Edit: Kryptonsite Does not Say this at all.

Last edited by Darkchoco on Mar 14th, 2007 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 07:59 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I felt the same way bud, but I did'nt say anything because this is kinda the episode discussion thread. But I must agree do that spoiler thing next time,aldisyoyo.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:18 PM
Amazon

I watched that YouTube Clip... Did Clark seriously almost tell Lana his secret and she said NO!!!!!!!!! She told him not to tell her and that he should get out of there. AHHHH!!!! Where's the Lana sucks thread!
Seriously I wanna kick the crap out of her she's driving me insane.
*Breath
If she's going to be that stupid then maybe she should marry Lex.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 10:49 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Well that wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be. The MB is definitely back.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 01:39 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Lionel seemed out of character considering the various changes his character has taken since the beginning to now. Lex seemed to back step in character. At least Lana knows somewhat.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 02:30 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Well at least Lana knows most of Clarks secret now. The wedding was actually pretty sad. It's like no one really wanted the wedding but they all painted on thier happy faces. And Lex has lost it.
I seriously wanted to kick Lionel in the nuts, however Lex probably would have comitted suicide if Lana hadn't married him. Especially with the doctor and everything. Which would have been to sad to even watch. I still have a soft spot for Lex even though he's becoming more and more of an evil bastard.
sad

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 04:57 AM
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hasn't anyone on this forum noticed how whack the acting is in Smallville?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 06:03 PM
Apollo Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Apollo Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Apollo Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote