KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » New X-Men Respect Thread

New X-Men Respect Thread
Started by: xmarksthespot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I must say I thought X-23 was yet another cheap clone trying to milk the popularity of another mainstream character. I was even more annoyed by the fact she was an actual clone...and then I came here and realized she is badass and a very interesting character.

Shit...I never thought I'd say this but Wolverine as a girl is hot.

Uh Oh.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 10:39 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staceyandhitesh

we neecd more scans guys about loa and trance and dryad and other characters

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 11:00 PM
staceyandhitesh is currently offline Click here to Send staceyandhitesh a Private Message Find more posts by staceyandhitesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staceyandhitesh

we need more scans of drayd loa and trance previw and network

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:46 PM
staceyandhitesh is currently offline Click here to Send staceyandhitesh a Private Message Find more posts by staceyandhitesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

The Cuckoos vs. Kid Omega (Rematch)

Nation X 2

(13th January 2010)
Writer: John Barber
Artist: David Lopez

The Cuckoos have gotten a lot stronger since they last met Kid Omega and the 3 of them are enough to send him packing once made aware of the situation.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 12:56 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

You gotta be ****ing mother****ing shitting me up my ****ing ass.

That is some straight up PIS.

He's not a genius under Morrison's pen, but rather a retarded version of Superboy Prime.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Jan 17th, 2010 at 02:31 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 02:21 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Disconnecting Cassandra Nova's Mind Control

New X-Men 126

(1st July 2002)
Writer: Grant Morrison & Ron Zimmerman
Artist: Frank Quitely & Greg Capullo

The Cuckoos disconnect Cassandra Nova's mind control over Wolverine, Beast and the other mutant students.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 11:12 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Loa/Alani Ryan

A young mutant, she possesses the potentially absurdly deadly power to pass/swim through solid matter and have it dissolve behind her.

(That's purely a surprised yell, using her ability defensively causes her no harm)

Last edited by Q99 on Feb 8th, 2011 at 06:52 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 06:50 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

More Loa!

Deadpool throws Loa through the Acolyte Mellencamp:

Loa vs a Sentinel

Loa vs Baseball

Makes a Doorway

Loa vs Warpath... for Icecream!

Vs Atlantean Vampires, and the beginning of her time with an amulet that grants her water breathing at the cost of air breathing.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 10:38 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Disconnecting Cassandra Nova's Mind Control

New X-Men 126

(1st July 2002)
Writer: Grant Morrison & Ron Zimmerman
Artist: Frank Quitely & Greg Capullo

The Cuckoos disconnect Cassandra Nova's mind control over Wolverine, Beast and the other mutant students.

Wolverine wasent mind control at all. In fact he was blocking it out and even pointed out how he was doing it. That the entire reason the kid saying sorry, because cassandra was having them attack him because her telepathy was not working on him.

also I not even sure they disconnected anything, I have to re read it, but I pretty sure that xurses (or what ever he called) had more to do with it then anything.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Mar 16th, 2011 at 07:31 AM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 07:28 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine wasent mind control at all. In fact he was blocking it out and even pointed out how he was doing it. That the entire reason the kid saying sorry, because cassandra was having them attack him because her telepathy was not working on him.

also I not even sure they disconnected anything, I have to re read it, but I pretty sure that xurses (or what ever he called) had more to do with it then anything.

You're right, they switched to animal from but Beast was caught in the end though. The Cuckoos disconnected the mind control from both the students and Beast. Not Xorn. Xorn "healed" Xavier's spine with the nanites.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Mar 19th, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 12:19 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
You're right, they switched to animal from but Beast was caught in the end though. The Cuckoos disconnected the mind control from both the students and Beast. Not Xorn. Xorn "healed" Xavier's spine with the nanites.

Yea I remember that beast was getting overwhealmed at the end and nova called him a poser.

Oh ok, I havent read it in a while, thanks.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 07:50 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote