KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Help Dog The Bounty Hunter And His Family!

Help Dog The Bounty Hunter And His Family!
Started by: jgiant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
..I assume Andrew did what he does best when raping those women as well.

Well, if he gets 4 years irt is a big law I assume. And why not "**** dog"?
Well that is the max penalty 4 years. "Luster, the 39-year-old great-grandson of cosmetics king Max Factor, was convicted in absentia of 86 counts, including multiple rape charges connected to assaults in 1996, 1997 and 2000. Police say he videotaped sex with unconscious women after drugging them with the date rape drug GHB." courttvnews.com

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:31 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by jgiant
Well that is the max penalty 4 years. "Luster, the 39-year-old great-grandson of cosmetics king Max Factor, was convicted in absentia of 86 counts, including multiple rape charges connected to assaults in 1996, 1997 and 2000. Police say he videotaped sex with unconscious women after drugging them with the date rape drug GHB." courttvnews.com

Your sig says: Merry Xmas. no expression

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:32 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Problem_Child

i couldnt resist
That is funny shit!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:33 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Your sig says: Merry Xmas. no expression
Thanx for pointing that out.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:34 PM
BlkMrkt

Thanx for pointing that out.

No problem, my wise friend.

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:35 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

He broke the law, now he should face the consequences.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:35 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

He broke the law, now he should face the consequences.
And if it wasn't for Dog and his son and partner, he would have probably ruined many more lives.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:37 PM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

..I assume Andrew did what he does best when raping those women as well.

Well, if he gets 4 years irt is a big law I assume. And why not "**** dog"?

So you think raping a women, is Ok? You support that kind of person.

Last edited by Pure Passioné on Feb 18th, 2007 at 04:44 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:37 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

edit double post.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:39 PM
Pure Passioné

I think that Andrew should be locked away and ****ed in every hole until he bleeds to death.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:39 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by ..::Marea::..
I think that Andrew should be locked away and ****ed in every hole until he bleeds to death.

Angry poster?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:41 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Originally posted by Soleran
Angry poster?

Not much. Just expressing my opinions.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:45 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Not much. Just expressing my opinions.

Angry opinions!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:50 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

So you think raping a women, is Ok? You support that kind of person.

No.

And if it wasn't for Dog and his son and partner, he would have probably ruined many more lives.

He raped three women by the way.

Anyways, he still broke the law. Why should he be above it? Just because you like what he did?
Gotta love hypocrites.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:51 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

No.

Anyways, he still broke the law. Why should he be above it? Just because you like what he did? Gotta love hypocrites.

Why am I a hypocrites. I think he should feel what it is liked to raped.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:53 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

He already has

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:54 PM
Bardock42

You are angry because he raped someone. Now you want him to be raped. Hypocrisy.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:55 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

No.

Anyways, he still broke the law. Why should he be above it? Just because you like what he did? Gotta love hypocrites.
Yeah i liked what he did, you don't? You would rather have someone you know get raped than have someone break a small law to save them. Andrew Stuart Luster (b. December 15, 1963) is an heir to the Max Factor cosmetics fortune who was convicted of 87 counts of rape in 2003. Go search for yourself and find out. Some stories are slightly different but either way he is the lowest form of life http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Luster

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 05:02 PM
Bardock42

Yeah i liked what he did, you don't? You would rather have someone you know get raped than have someone break a small law to save them. Andrew Stuart Luster (b. December 15, 1963) is an heir to the Max Factor cosmetics fortune who was convicted of 87 counts of rape in 2003. Go search for yourself and find out. Some stories are slightly different but either way he is the lowest form of life http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Luster

It says he raped three women.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 05:04 PM
Pure Passioné

You are angry because he raped someone. Now you want him to be raped. Hypocrisy.

He didn't rape someone but three women. He is a man of wealth he can get any women he once but he likes power. It is stated that the main reason behind 'Rape' Is power. To feel superior over someone.

I show the same compassion with rapists as I do with pedo's and child abusers. They should feel what it is like to be on the receiving end of the torture.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 05:08 PM