KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Screw Loose Change!

Screw Loose Change!
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
complete bullshit. it wasnt that damaged. you had witnesses at the time telling people to getback because it is going to fall. larry silverstien even admitted they pulled the building

but maybe im wrong. even bin laden admitted on tape he did it

(please log in to view the image)
http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum...pic.php?t=46563

it sure is complete bullshit,again people really need to stop living in denial here.the videos clearly show the building was never damaged by any debris.boy some people here really need glasses they cant see the obvious on how those photos of Bin Laden are so obviously fake from the real Bin Laden.Plus the guy who used popular mechanics as its source with their myths they published debunking 9-11 threorys,thats what their magazie is is theorys that dont counter anything.popular mechanics is a horrible source to use because its ALWAYS been a propaganda magazine for the government,that magazine has gone to great lengths to try and discredit the roswell UFO crash that happened in 1947 where witnesses claimed they saw aliens in a crashed UFO site.Popular mechanics then went to extremes to say that it was first a weather ballon full of dummies,THEN saying that it was some japanese people going for a joyride and thats why people mistaked them for being aliens.I mean come on,japenese peoples eyes arent THAT much different than americans to mistake them for aliens.people here really need to stop falling for the lies and propaganda the government is succesfully shoving down their throats and accepting thier explanations no matter how absurd they are and stop living in denial that it was an inside job.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

lame comeback. what kind of angle made his nose that big lol

i know he said it because he was on tv saying it laughing

find it.

''we made the decision to pull the building''

what else can that mean?

the video is shit. pull the building CAN mean to demolish it. and seeing as there was little damage to the building then its HIGhLY PROBABLE that it was bought down by controlled demolition

Not only a lame comeback but a pitiful one as well. laughing yeah they really need to find these things so they would know this stuff.I know he said it alos because like you said,he was on tv saying it. and for the people that are clueless about the pulling it commment that silverstein saud,demolition experts have said PULL IT means to bring it down. amazing how people wont do any research around here outside the lies and propaganda by the government.yep the fact that there was LITTLE damage to the building,its obvious it was brought down by controlled demolition.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:50 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

larry silverstein had massive insurance policy put out on the buildings only a few months earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why he woudnt care if his buildings were destroyed. duh

i seriously pissed myself laughing at that comment. are you being serious? oh my good lord. i hope my nose doesnt get that big when i smile laughing

very good point about Larry Silverstein I also pissed myself laughing over that hysterical comment by LORD XYZ ,I cant believe he was actually serious. laughing yeah I hope my nose doesnt get that big either when i smile. laughing

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:53 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
once again Deano you have done a great job of taking these people to school and educating them.well done. thumb up sad that they still live in denail and accept all those lies and BS from the government though and dont want to learn the truth.really pitiful.
Jsut because we disagree with you doesn't mean we accept the government. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:16 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
very good point about Larry Silverstein I also pissed myself laughing over that hysterical comment by LORD XYZ ,I cant believe he was actually serious. laughing yeah I hope my nose doesnt get that big either when i smile. laughing
How do you know I was serious though?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:18 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by lord xyz
Jsut because we disagree with you doesn't mean we accept the government. BIG DIFFERENCE!

An unfortunate constant when it comes to Deano and Parker.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:58 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog
An unfortunate constant when it comes to Deano and Parker.
It really gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. but there are more whack jobs than actual credible people. However, whenever I search in google for some real information, there are more people like these who say a lot of pointless crap, which can get frustrating. sad

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 11:06 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Your all stupid. It wasn't the terrorist or George Bush, it was simply Criss Angels practicing his magic. He used his 'Mind Freak' power to guide all the plans into their doom. He WAS going to destroy the white house but hes mind freak powers were quite draining and failed. Stupid sheeps!

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 11:29 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black Dalek
Your all stupid. It wasn't the terrorist or George Bush, it was simply Criss Angels practicing his magic. He used his 'Mind Freak' power to guide all the plans into their doom. He WAS going to destroy the white house but hes mind freak powers were quite draining and failed. Stupid sheeps!
No, it was lizards from another planet obviously. They built the pyramids, but when the greeks formed democracy, they had to start the illuminati, and one day, destroy the human race.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 11:32 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

No, it was lizards from another planet obviously. They built the pyramids, but when the greeks formed democracy, they had to start the illuminati, and one day, destroy the human race.

Oh-Em-Gee! Should we build bunkers for the fight of the human race?!?! I'll get the cements!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 11:34 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh-Em-Gee! Should we build bunkers for the fight of the human race?!?! I'll get the cements!
That won't help you. We need to stand up and annoy people and twist people's words. That's the standard procedure anyway.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:46 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

That won't help you. We need to stand up and annoy people and twist people's words. That's the standard procedure anyway.

How is that going to help us fend off the lizards? It'll eat our pilot's head and crash into various buildings! God help us all!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:41 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is that going to help us fend off the lizards? It'll eat our pilot's head and crash into various buildings! God help us all!
Okay, I got a better idea. We write a book!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:03 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Okay, I got a better idea. We write a book!

Yes! We write a book: "Truth Of 9/11: The Lizards". It's gonna star Deano and Parker as the pilots whose gonna get their head bit off. And Nuclear Winter...hes just gonna be the one wets his pants. This will show people the truth!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 06:29 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes! We write a book: "Truth Of 9/11: The Lizards". It's gonna star Deano and Parker as the pilots whose gonna get their head bit off. And Nuclear Winter...hes just gonna be the one wets his pants. This will show people the truth!
Nah. First it will open up with Deano talking til he dies. Then it shall be Parker and say stuff that will contradict everything it possibly can and he'll die, then end with Nuclear Winter and kill everyone else through boredom. So NuclearWinter survives. But at what cost? Well, I lol'd.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:50 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Nah. First it will open up with Deano talking til he dies. Then it shall be Parker and say stuff that will contradict everything it possibly can and he'll die, then end with Nuclear Winter and kill everyone else through boredom. So NuclearWinter survives. But at what cost? Well, I lol'd.

NuclearWinter killing people with HIS boredom ? That will have more effect than the FatMan and the LittleBoy!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 03:09 AM
Deano

thought you said you wasnt a troll xyz?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 03:57 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not. Although I am being a bit of a dick here.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:11 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Blaxican
YOU'RE ALL BLIND SHEEP! DO YOU KNOW THAT!? BLIND! SHEEP! EVEN YOU DEANO ARE A BLIND SHEEP! THE ATTACK ON THE WTC WAS NOT BY TERRORISTS OR OUR GOERNMENT, BUT THE COVANENT! THAT'S NOT OSAMA IN THAT PICTURE, THATS A GRUNT IN DISGUISE!

Blaxican almost hit the nail right on the head here.Everything he said in this post is 95% accurate.If not for the part on Deano being a blind sheep,this post would have been 100% accurate.Well said Blaxican.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 06:07 PM
Mr Parker

another one of his lies.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 06:13 PM