KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You know you're obsessed when...

You know you're obsessed when...
Started by: AudioHeart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (84): « First ... « 76 77 [78] 79 80 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

when you read fanfics the whole day till early in the morning, 4 or 5 o'clock. (of course just Sparrabeth)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 05:37 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

when almost 2 years after DMC came out....you still go on youtube and look for new sparrabeth vids and you find them....thus letting you know you're not the only obsessed nut!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:35 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic Love
Pirate Queen

When your parents (or friends) know a sure way to get your attention is to mention "Pirates of the Caribbean"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 04:49 AM
Magic Love is currently offline Click here to Send Magic Love a Private Message Find more posts by Magic Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

When my family finally catches on after two years of daily, hourly, minutely? involvement....and they just know pretend to know....Denial!!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 12:03 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

when no matter how much time has passed it's still new and exciting. you still love to watch it, twitch it in your mind, listen to the music and either read/write fanfic until morning

Freedom...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 11:55 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

Scram in a class "horizon" with a big smile. In a media course our teacher ask how this line at the end is called where the sky meets the sea. (well, at least everyone knows now that I'm crazy wink )

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 03:47 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

When you have to come here on this forum more than once a day to make sure no one has shared any information you don't already know...(kicks the dirt with a pathetic shuffle)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 04:56 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

when you buy a pirate of the caribbean ring binder for your university stuff!! but at least it's motivating

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:11 PM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

You have learned the Black Pearl song off the CotBP album!! And you have no qualms about singing it in any tiled empty hallway--even though there aren't any words....

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 08:25 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

when u still cry everytime u get a new Piratical gift! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:47 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

aww now ImpPidDiva, it's okay--really I know the feeling. It's like smelling fall in the air-=- smile

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 08:51 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Exactly Texxy!!!!! big grin lol

*sighs*

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 06:54 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
when u still cry everytime u get a new Piratical gift! smile
FETCH YES, BABY! lol

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 11:19 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

I cleaned up my desk and computer area and my friend came over and wondered, if I had cleaned up why my sword was still out and why my computer has its own sash. (Don't most peoples?) It was then that I imagined yes, Obsession....over pirates--now who'dthought it?

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 02:29 AM
SparrabethRose

Hi! I'm new here and thought that this thread would be a good place for me to start. :-)
When I go on vacations and have to be away from the computer for over a day, I load up my iPod with Sparrabeth pics. I bring along my notebook that has drabbles I've printed out and read them when I'm feeling "homesick". As soon as I get home, I run up to the computer to check up on my fav vidders and sites. My friends all think I'm insane. heehee

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 01:36 AM
SparrabethRose is currently offline Click here to Send SparrabethRose a Private Message Find more posts by SparrabethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Yay a newbee!!! Hello SparrabethRose Welcome aboard! Well it looks like u'll fit in just fine around here!!! big grin Love ur siggy, love ur name, love u already!! lol...oh n i totally get the same way smile

Wo0o0o0o Viva Sparrabeth!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 03:23 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Ah punkin, y'all do right well around this place. We are eat up, beat up and still carryin' on. You sound like you are addicted to the written word!

Jump in anywhere--we'll be glad to have ya.

Hey ImpPiDiva--I just realized that whenever I see your avatar pic--what my brain says is that that photo is your fraternal twin--it's like somehow in my peabrain you have become one with the boy...okay that is on some levels like wrong cos, I don't feel like a sisterly relationship is what you would prefer--on the other hand that photo has become you somehow--yes I know you are a drop dead gorgeous little woman--don't ask--don't think it's age related..just this misperception....lol

Ah, where's my Savvy? by the by?

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on Jul 3rd, 2008 at 03:49 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 03:43 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Welcome Sparrabethrose!! I love your name, haha!! Welcome aboard the KMS KMC, you're one of the crew now wink

Awww!! *holds out hands like a little kid wanting a hug* Here I am Texxy!!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 03:56 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Hey babycakes, been too long without being amused--now what has your royal dear Savvy self been pursuing? I've been indulging and I do mean way over the hot top, myself with stories and fan fictions I don't know if I'm mature enough to read. However, the parts where I don't have to hide my own eyes are FINE well-written, pretty pretty little words that just dance over the page and make you sigh, like summertime and peaches, homemade icecream they are that good. Or the ones, the drabbles, that cause me to lift my face into the wind and check the tide charts, sound the depths and shoot the sun, figure out how close we are to the shoals. Yeah, sailing man it just feels so fine in your body.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 04:25 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I've been busy with friends and my spanking new boyfriend since I got back, I'm sorry I haven't been on lately!! sad I've missed you girls!!

Gah, i haven't read fanfic in a long time - just haven't felt the urge as of late *sigh* I still make and watch vids sometimes tho. I just put a new one up a few days ago to an Alanis Morisette song. Are you still recording your fav fics on audiotape? I always thought that was so cool smile

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 04:51 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote