KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Mayor Willie Brown told not fly 8 hours before 9/11 attacks

Mayor Willie Brown told not fly 8 hours before 9/11 attacks
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Mayor Willie Brown told not fly 8 hours before 9/11 attacks

San Fransico Gate

San Fransico Chronicle

There was never a thread for this topic, so, I posted one. I will post news articles that cover the same topic I.E. people told not to fly.

Here's one more:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001...ain303601.shtml

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 14th, 2007 at 02:41 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:33 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

pentagon officials cancel flights

“NEWSWEEK has learned that while U.S. intelligence received no specific warning, the state of alert had been high during the past two weeks, and a particularly urgent warning may have been received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to cancel a trip. Why that same information was not available to the 266 people who died aboard the four hijacked commercial aircraft may become a hot topic on the Hill.”

Washington Post

Brian McWilliams, Newsbytes News Network (a division of The Washington Post Company), September 27, 2001:

“Officials at instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks.”

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 14th, 2007 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:54 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its not surprising since they new what was going to happen.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:41 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes it’s true that he was warned not to fly, but there is no connection the 9/11 terrorist attacks had anything to do with him. A lot of 9/11 Deniers suggest that Condoleeza Rice called Willie Brown. There is no evidence of this, and from Willie’s own words, “my security people at the airport.”
conflicts with the Condoleeza Rice claim. The warning did no phase Willie Brown though. He still took the flight.

"Whatever the case, Brown didn't think about it again until he was up, dressed and waiting for his ride to the airport for an 8 a.m. flight to New York, where he was to attend a state retirement board meeting. That was when he turned on the TV, and like millions of other Americans, saw the twin towers of the World Trade Center crumble and the Pentagon go up in smoke."
http://www.sfgate.com/cgibin/articl...12/MN229389.DTL
Strange how you or other 9/11 Deniers don’t mention this little detail at all. I thought you were “Truth Seekers”...

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 04:57 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz
Yes it’s true that he was warned not to fly, but there is no connection the 9/11 terrorist attacks had anything to do with him. A lot of 9/11 Deniers suggest that Condoleeza Rice called Willie Brown. There is no evidence of this, and from Willie’s own words, “my security people at the airport.”
conflicts with the Condoleeza Rice claim. The warning did no phase Willie Brown though. He still took the flight.

That's not what I'm emphasiszing here though, Brown and several others were warned not to fly on September the 11th. It doesn't matter if he choose to ignore the warning and who specifically gave the warning. what counts the most is that he and several others were given specific warnings about the details pertaining to 911.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgibin/articl...12/MN229389.DTL
Strange how you or other 9/11 Deniers don’t mention this little detail at all. I thought you were “Truth Seekers”...

That link doesn't work.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 14th, 2007 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 05:20 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
That's not what I'm emphasiszing here though, Brown and several others were warned not to fly on September the 11th. It doesn't matter if he choose to ignore the warning and who specifically gave the warning. what counts the most is that he and several others were given specific warnings about the details pertaining to 911.

EXACTLY

That link doesn't work.

Yeah next time at least send us a link that works. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 05:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Easy on the insults parker, because I'm not intrested in a flame war.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 05:49 PM
Mr Parker

Well Im not either.I would have said the same thing to you if you had sent a dud link.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 05:55 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

That link doesn't work.
People get warned not to fly all the time. How is this any different? And I thikn it does matter who warned him, if you are trying to uncover the "conspiracy" behind the attacks.

Probably typed it in wrong.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...12/MN229389.DTL

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:33 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

People get warned not to fly all the time. How is this any different? And I thikn it does matter who warned him, if you are trying to uncover the "conspiracy" behind the attacks.

Probably typed it in wrong.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...12/MN229389.DTL

He did not just get warned not to fly, he was told and I quote "Americans should be cautious about their air travel." 8 hours before 911 happened. maybe if he was told not to go to New York City, then it might be a coincedence. But, he wasn't warned that. Instead he was told that americans should cautious about air travel, implying that there was a problem

After 9/11 president George W. Bush and Secretary of State Condolezza Rice claimed according to the Washington Post that they had no idea somethng like this could happen. Yet, prior to 911 president bush was given several warnings by the FAA,CIA, and several foreign intelligent agencies.

Here are all the articles pertaining to Bush being warned:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/05/Bush_knew.html

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/05/...t.11/index.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/september...,718312,00.html

Yet claimed this:

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile."
-- Condoleeza Rice May 16 2002 Press Conference

So, even if you think willie browns warning was a coincedental, it doesn't change the fact that bush had prior knowledge of 911 and claimed he had no idea that this would happen. Combined with the fact that several hours before 911 people were told not to fly (Coincedental or not) is very incriminating evidence.

So, based on the evidence we can come to conclusions.

Conclusion 1: Bush let 9/11, despite having prior knowledge
Conclusion 2: Bush and other government / Big business individuals planned 911.

You can argue the specifics, but it doesn't change the fact that 911 is no longer a conspiracy theory. It's a conspiracy fact, the only thing left to question is why it was done. Because the argument that 911 was a mistake is , and no one knew is bullshit.

EDIT: NORAD apparently had an idea, since they ran drillss simulating attacks on the pentagon and twin towers 2 years before 911. So, there difinetly was not a failure in intelligence.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 15th, 2007 at 12:22 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 12:14 PM
Deano

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile."

that quote is hilarious as they was doing drills for that exact scenerio on the same day as the attacks.

total frikin lies once again. all of it is.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:34 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Deano

that quote is hilarious as they was doing drills for that exact scenerio on the same day as the attacks.

Norad also ran drills that involved terrorist targeting the WTC & pentagon, Two years before 9/11.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:55 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano

yep.and yeah that quote is hilarious.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 06:34 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He did not just get warned not to fly, he was told and I quote "Americans should be cautious about their air travel." 8 hours before 911 happened. maybe if he was told not to go to New York City, then it might be a coincedence. But, he wasn't warned that. Instead he was told that americans should cautious about air travel, implying that there was a problem

After 9/11 president George W. Bush and Secretary of State Condolezza Rice claimed according to the Washington Post that they had no idea somethng like this could happen. Yet, prior to 911 president bush was given several warnings by the FAA,CIA, and several foreign intelligent agencies.

Here are all the articles pertaining to Bush being warned:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/05/Bush_knew.html

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/05/...t.11/index.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/september...,718312,00.html

Yet claimed this:

-- Condoleeza Rice May 16 2002 Press Conference

So, even if you think willie browns warning was a coincedental, it doesn't change the fact that bush had prior knowledge of 911 and claimed he had no idea that this would happen. Combined with the fact that several hours before 911 people were told not to fly (Coincedental or not) is very incriminating evidence.

So, based on the evidence we can come to conclusions.

Conclusion 1: Bush let 9/11, despite having prior knowledge
Conclusion 2: Bush and other government / Big business individuals planned 911.

You can argue the specifics, but it doesn't change the fact that 911 is no longer a conspiracy theory. It's a conspiracy fact, the only thing left to question is why it was done. Because the argument that 911 was a mistake is , and no one knew is bullshit.

EDIT: NORAD apparently had an idea, since they ran drillss simulating attacks on the pentagon and twin towers 2 years before 911. So, there difinetly was not a failure in intelligence.
From the link:

"It was not an abnormal call. I'm always concerned if my flight is going to be on time, and they always alert me when I ought to be careful."

Now I'm not denying the rest of your post, but as far as we know, it's a coincidence.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 06:59 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

From the link:

"It was not an abnormal call. I'm always concerned if my flight is going to be on time, and they always alert me when I ought to be careful."

Now I'm not denying the rest of your post, but as far as we know, it's a coincidence.

But, the call didn't just warn him alone, it was a warning to the populouos. It said All Americans should be weary of their sir travel, not just the mayor. That is abnormal, regardless of what he said afterwards. Why would a personal warning mention the entire american public to be careful? I doubt mayor Willie Brown is told on a regular basis for americans to be weary of the air travel.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 16th, 2007 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 08:57 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

But, the call didn't just warn him alone, it was a warning to the populouos. It said All Americans should be weary of their sir travel, not just the mayor. That is abnormal, regardless of what he said afterwards. Why would a personal warning mention the entire american public to be careful? I doubt mayor Willie Brown is told on a regular basis for americans to be weary of the air travel.
So your evidence of an inside job is that the people behind the attacks warned Americans not to fly so they don't get killed? You're "evidence" is confusing. They wanted to save the Americans they were trying to kill?

What does Willie Brown have to do with the Bush Administration anyway?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 11:09 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So your evidence of an inside job is that the people behind the attacks warned Americans not to fly so they don't get killed?

Where did I say anywhere in this thread that 9/11 was an inside job?
I said many memebers of the government had prior knowledge, and let 9/11 happen.

What does Willie Brown have to do with the Bush Administration anyway?

who cares, the point is he was told not to fly 8 hours before 9/11. Him and several other people were giving warnings about 9/11, and that's what counts. And, he's part of the topic of this thread not the Bush Administration.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 18th, 2007 at 03:56 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 03:49 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where did I say anywhere in this thread that 9/11 was an inside job?
I said many memebers of the government had prior knowledge, and let 9/11 happen.

who cares, the point is he was told not to fly 8 hours before 9/11. Him and several other people were giving warnings about 9/11, and that's what counts. And, he's part of the topic of this thread not the Bush Administration.
Okay, so him being warned not to fly is weird nontheless. But until we can prove it to be anything more than a coincidence, it's a coincidence. Yeah, some research must be needed like the link I posted.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 09:03 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Okay, so him being warned not to fly is weird nontheless. But until we can prove it to be anything more than a coincidence, it's a coincidence. Yeah, some research must be needed like the link I posted.

Again, he was not told not to fly, he was told that americans should be wary of there air travel.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 01:01 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again, he was not told not to fly, he was told that americans should be wary of there air travel.
So? How does this link with 9/11?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 07:41 PM