KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Darthgoober's Amalgam Tourney discussion thread

Darthgoober's Amalgam Tourney discussion thread
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (172): « First ... « 170 171 [172]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Milky Joe
King of Coconut Island

Wasn't Black Alice able to take the power from the Spectre? how is that even close to Superman and those other guys?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:00 AM
Milky Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Milky Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Milky Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Digi and Scoobless.

shifty

Though I guess there's something to be said for that. Scoob and I didn't win, but made the finals, and were the only ones close to DC/Blair in terms of experience and history. Reputation and experience counts for a lot....not everything, but a lot. Though it's important to mention that leo and Kahn were in their first tourney, but leo had followed KMC tournies since the early days.

It could be intereting to see people get partnered randomly. I'd certainly laugh, especially because I won't be in it myself.
For my first Random pick team I was thinking of Blair Wind/Khellendros stick out tongue

Originally posted by batdude123
Yes, and it was my bad that I allowed the Keeper and BA in the tourney.

I must have been drunk off my ass when allowed them in.
Way to cost Digi/Scoobs the tourney BD stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:27 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milky Joe
King of Coconut Island

Originally posted by Newjak
For my first Random pick team I was thinking of Blair Wind/Khellendros stick out tongue

Nice definition of "random".

wink

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:47 AM
Milky Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Milky Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Milky Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

no expression

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:56 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression
All for you big guy stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 11:04 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milky Joe
King of Coconut Island

So when would this 2 man tourney be starting?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 11:48 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

laughing out loud

I would cry laughing.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:22 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Milky Joe
So when would this 2 man tourney be starting?
Well I plan on getting the ball rolling around mid or late November. I want the matches to start up no later than mid December.

I figure we basically just had two tourneys in a row stick out tongue

So a lot of people need a couple a months to break and regain their sanity.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 12:03 AM
Milky Joe
King of Coconut Island

Cool, gives us time to think of better 2 man amalgam combinations.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 08:44 AM
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

Do you think we could revive the tier system thread for noncomic characters since that will be probably prove very useful for this tournament and just serve as a good guideline for participants?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 01:55 AM
Akuki is currently offline Click here to Send Akuki a Private Message Find more posts by Akuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Akuki
Do you think we could revive the tier system thread for noncomic characters since that will be probably prove very useful for this tournament and just serve as a good guideline for participants?

You've picked that thought out of my head, darling. I think it should be pinned on the top again.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 07:19 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote