KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Revamped Rogue's Gallery

Revamped Rogue's Gallery
Started by: NoFate007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'll be surprised if they don't. I mean, he's busted out of the Raft, right? And he's anti-reg. I can see people like the Thunderbolts trying to nail him.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 11:19 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I just saw Reds sig.WTF did i become a mongoose?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 12:06 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I wish that, during M-Day, they would've cleaned it up a lot neater than what they did. Its still really sloppy. They should have just killed off some of the characters, brought some of them back, and in the aftermath, created some sort of definitive roster. I've never seen a group of heroes so disorganized as the X-Men are. They can't even stick to a normal "central team" anymore. How many times can we have "New New New New NEW X-Men!!!" before you just think "jeez...ANOTHER telepath?"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:06 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'll be surprised if they don't. I mean, he's busted out of the Raft, right? And he's anti-reg. I can see people like the Thunderbolts trying to nail him.

And I thought bullseye was enough, if what you say comes true, DD is in deep doodah yes

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:52 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

erm It has been cleaned up a bit. Although all the HoM bullshit didn't affect Astonishing in any way really which I was happy with. There are 3 set central teams in 3 main books, Mike Carey's adjectiveless which has some interesting team dynamics, the flagship Astonishing team which has as aforementioned remained unchanged for basically 2-3 years, and the Uncanny team which is kind of meh.
4. no expression No. Absolutely not. Sentry needs to be retconned, die, lose his powers, etc. But GET RID OF HIM! mad He is the worst hero marvel has come up with since Paste-pot Pete.
QFT.

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Apr 16th, 2007 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:53 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Actually I read somewhere that Tony is basically gonna look the other way in terms of Matt as Daredevil. Apparently as long as Matt isn't aiding the other unregistered heroes and is confining himself to Hell's Kitchen Tony'll give him a pass. This hasn't been stated in story or anything, just a bit of buzz on the message boards that made sense to me

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 05:41 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Aquaman's villains could probably use an update. Other than Black Manta he doesn't have a lot to work with.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:37 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Aquaman, definitely. I forgot about how odd his villains are.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 07:07 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by marvelprince
Actually I read somewhere that Tony is basically gonna look the other way in terms of Matt as Daredevil. Apparently as long as Matt isn't aiding the other unregistered heroes and is confining himself to Hell's Kitchen Tony'll give him a pass. This hasn't been stated in story or anything, just a bit of buzz on the message boards that made sense to me

Why are you taking this away from me

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 08:56 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Wonder Woman could use some new villains too probably. For being one of DC's big three she doesn't really have any well known villains.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 09:38 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Yeah, I totally agree. She's severely lacking in the villain department. Ares, Cheetah...and a bunch of people that should've been one-shots.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 03:52 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Dr. Psycho is the only WW villain that is even the least but interesting.

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 10:01 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

She should have a villain that gets a reputation for being good enough to kill off other heroes and villains. I always thought those guys were cool, cos even though I knew the main character wouldn't die, fighting a villain who has killed people who are a threat is always disturbingly entertaining yes

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 11:13 PM
HaSon

Circe is a good villain and powerful to boot.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 11:16 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Forgot about Circe.

How would you guys change Green Arrow's gallery?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 02:54 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

More Onomatopoeia. More Merlyn. More super powered rogues. Less Riddler. I'm fed up with Brick. I want to see GA take down Merlyn with his new fighting skills.

Oh and I want to see GA fight more heroes because of his far left wing approach yes

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:02 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by NoFate007
Forgot about Circe.

How would you guys change Green Arrow's gallery?

Clones

Nah just kidding. More people with full on superpowers.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 02:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Haha. I think comics have had enough of the clone method over the years.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 04:26 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Actually, Flash's rogues always seemed kinda....B-list to me. But meh.

Zoom II, Abra Kadabra, Mirror Master II, Cobalt Blue, Doctor Alchemy, Gorilla Grodd, Savitar, The Thinker, Vandal Savage...all A-List as far as badassness and powers go. His rogue list is easily in top 3. wink

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 05:14 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I don't think many people would consider those A-List villains, lol. Though I have to admit, Vandal Savage is awesome.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 02:15 AM