KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You know youre obsessed w/the KMC POTC forum when...

You know youre obsessed w/the KMC POTC forum when...
Started by: ivebeendepped43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifzensinril
Meself

yeah, that's true

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 06:56 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

When your computer automatically goes on this website when you turn it on (my pc did that once, still dunno why) big grin

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:34 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

im going to set this site as my homepage one day...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:35 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

lol me too

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:48 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i thought about it the other day

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:48 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

when you have it on your bookmark!

when you memorized it so that when you transfer computers you still know its address....

when the first thing you do every morning is you try to go on here....

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:52 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Nice

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:53 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i have all those

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:54 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Mhm, me too...again

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:58 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

when you have many friends, or you know many people on here, and sometimes when you feel bad, all you need to do is to get on here.....

when you are sick, and parents ain't around, you know you need to rest but you go on here no matter what!

when you know that people are gonna look for you if you haven't been on0 for about a week or so because you are on here everyday!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:59 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

I do all that ^^^ especially the sick one hehehe... evil face

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 01:08 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yeah, i should know those stuff coz i do that lol...

when you're getting so addicted to randomness just because of this place...

when your family knows that you go on here....

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 01:14 AM
-savvychick-

when you cried because your mom banned you from this website because you're way too obsessed, and then you thru a fit and wouldn't talk to her so you could get to go on againbig grin

yeah, sad....I know...lol

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 01:28 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

laughing out loud funny though... >.<

that when you hear something totally new about AWE you immediately broadcast it around here!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 01:32 AM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -savvychick-
when you cried because your mom banned you from this website because you're way too obsessed, and then you thru a fit and wouldn't talk to her so you could get to go on againbig grin

yeah, sad....I know...lol

[sorry for the off-topic-ness]

GET YOUR BOOTY ON MSN RIGHT NOW!! HAHA I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER!!!!

when you start watching less tv, because its a distraction..

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 01:43 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
when you start watching less tv, because its a distraction..

you're so right.

when you sneak on the computer while the person whose using it is gone for a few seconds just to go on here...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:01 AM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
you're so right.

when you sneak on the computer while the person whose using it is gone for a few seconds just to go on here...

haha true.

you pull up a old paper just in case a parent comes into the room so it looks like you're doing homework

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:04 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

you 'auto-hide' your taskbar and startmenu that when your mom looks at the computer you immediately open the paper you're supposed to work on, but when she goes away, you open KMC up... and because the taskbar is hidden she won't notice when you minimize it lol...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:12 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

When u go to school on like 2 hours of sleep because u stay up late on this site and reading fan fics. big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:47 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

when you find yourself staying on a 'little bit more' than you planned to.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:51 AM