KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Lil B thinks I'm a STUD !

Lil B thinks I'm a STUD !
Started by: Goddess Kali

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LatinoStallion
Perfection

And i dont blame her for trying to resist this hott studliness

Attachment: l_6ec20b33273b901d0971733349aacb3a.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 01:58 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
laughing eek!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 02:49 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

big grin

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 02:50 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Bro, I'd bet you $10.00 im hotter than u wink

Hotter than Ken, rofl!!! You wish bud.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 04:11 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Yeah, but see, you're really not attractive. I have excellent taste and I'm also quite open-minded, and you don't fit the bill either way smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:50 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have been trying to tell him this for ages. he is not unbelievably gorgeous as we are, but who is? ninja

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I'm not kidding, or making comparisons. I just find him quite unattractive smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:52 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

kinda greasy, if you look close enough.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:54 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I couldn't look for very long, made me feel slightly sick. And a touch dirty, so I would say 'greasy' is right

By the way, I don't usually resort to slamming someone to this extent, but the arrogance combined with the less than average looks sorta made me snap smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i feel you on that one. quite the arrogant one, that one is.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:57 AM
Syren
dreaming

How rude

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:57 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Syren
Yeah, but see, you're really not attractive. I have excellent taste and I'm also quite open-minded, and you don't fit the bill either way smile
I'm not kidding, or making comparisons. I just find him quite unattractive smile

OMG you b!tch. I love you.laughing out loud

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:59 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its not easy being sexy bitches, SY...now that femmey is here, there are 3 of us!!!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:00 AM
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by LethalFemme
OMG you b!tch. I love you.laughing out loud

Isn't it? Sometimes I'm so hot I could lick myself

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:01 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

femmey....syren........licking......hehehehehehe

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:02 AM
Syren
dreaming

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:03 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Isn't it? Sometimes I'm so hot I could lick myself

DId you mean to quote me with that reply? I'll still watch you lick yourself but, it seems like this one was meant for RJ.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
its not easy being sexy bitches, SY...now that femmey is here, there are 3 of us!!!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:03 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

DId you mean to quote me with that reply? I'll still watch you lick yourself but, it seems like this one was meant for RJ.

Meant for you. When do I ever need to make any sense? God, woman. I said I was gonna lick myself and you still query

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:08 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Meant for you. When do I ever need to make any sense? God, woman. I said I was gonna lick myself and you still query

Well its just that when you and I talk we ask for one another to do the licking and since you said you were. I thought that perhaps that was for RJ cause you didn't want his tongue on you.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:10 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought that perhaps that was for RJ cause you didn't want his tongue on you.

she should be so lucky. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:11 AM