KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Underestimated characters

Underestimated characters
Started by: llagrok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by llagrok
Nope.

Ok what issue was it?

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:05 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Rage imo.

First apearence hes bowling past She Hulk and Thor to get to Cap.

Later in another Avengers issue hes seen Benching with Herc and Herc comments on his strength (Hercules gets distracted while spotting later and Rage actually gets up in his face)

Then we get the reveal that hes 13, gets put on reserve status and joins the Warriors and promptly turns into a wuss!

He even got stabbed by a normal human with a shard of metal!

New Warriors ruined Rage imo.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 10:05 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

edit.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 10:06 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.amazon.com/Punisher-Vol-...iews/0785110143

Although it's quite possible that Bendis wrote the one where it's hinted that punisher might be gay. Wouldn't surprise me.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 10:06 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Darkhawk. Seriously. He is.

Whoah!

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 10:28 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

http://www.amazon.com/Punisher-Vol-...iews/0785110143

Although it's quite possible that Bendis wrote the one where it's hinted that punisher might be gay. Wouldn't surprise me.

**** sorry didnt mean Bendis, I meant Ennis that means nobody will take the writing serioulsy.

Ha Ha Wolverine gets beatdown in it. laughing

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 10:34 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alfheim
**** sorry didnt mean Bendis, I meant Ennis that means nobody will take the writing serioulsy.

Ha Ha Wolverine gets beatdown in it. laughing

Yeah, Punisher blows his face away.

It has a lot of midget killing in it, good comic big grin

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 10:38 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Yeah, Punisher blows his face away.

It has a lot of midget killing in it, good comic big grin

Ah actually ive seen that one. no expression

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:14 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah actually ive seen that one. no expression

The Wolverine comic where they fight is just stupid. Wolverine cuts Frank tons of times, and he's not even injured by it. You'd think he was the one with the healing factor big grin

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:16 AM
Deadline

The Wolverine comic where they fight is just stupid. Wolverine cuts Frank tons of times, and he's not even injured by it. You'd think he was the one with the healing factor big grin

Meh. I mean at any rate Frank has almost killed DD and could have killed Cap once it could be argued Einnis is just making Frank as good as he used to be. It could be argued that Frank moved so that Wolverines cuts did not do full damage. Frank has also had a non Einnis fight with Wolverine where he was doing pretty well. Unfortuantely though there are other Frank showings where its shows he would not be fast enough to evade Wolverines blades.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:23 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Jason Todd

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:23 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh. I mean at any rate Frank has almost killed DD and could have killed Cap once it could be argued Einnis is just making Frank as good as he used to be. It could be argued that Frank moved so that Wolverines cuts did not do full damage. Frank has also had a non Einnis fight with Wolverine where he was doing pretty well. Unfortuantely though there are other Frank showings where its shows he would not be fast enough to evade Wolverines blades.

I think both of them are fully capable of killing each other. In my opinion it's all about who's trying to kill who. Frank definitely has what it takes and the necessary equipment to kill Wolverine. Wolvie is a trained assassin and so on.

They're both great killers smile

And yes, Punisher has been underestimated a lot.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:26 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

frank should not even be able to contend with wolverine.

I know the non ennis fight your refferring two and it was as stupid as ennis run if not worse. They some how forgot logans strength level.......they forgot his powers.........and they made him an idiot.......not to mention his senses would work and then not work........which was even dumber

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:34 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

And yes, Punisher has been underestimated a lot.

Im glad somebody else agrees. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by capt it up
frank should not even be able to contend with wolverine.

I know the non ennis fight your refferring two and it was as stupid as ennis run if not worse. They some how forgot logans strength level.......they forgot his powers.........and they made him an idiot.......not to mention his senses would work and then not work........which was even dumber

Well considering he could have killed Cap and almost killed DD. I dont see why not. Furthermore there was another fight which Frank had with Wolvie were he did quite well....but the fight got broken up.

Hell he could have killed Spiderman on a couple of occassions.

Last edited by Deadline on May 3rd, 2007 at 11:37 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:34 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

im sorry but it the truth. Logna out does him in ever area........it rediculous that punisher can even handle him........I can see fighting capt because well capt does not have a healing factor but even then if capt wanted to he shoudl really have no problem evdaing the bullets.........

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:37 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Im glad somebody else agrees. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well considering he could have killed Cap and almost killed DD. I dont see why not. Furthermore there was another fight which Frank had with Wolvie were he did quite well....but the fight got broken up.

Hell he could have killed Spiderman on a couple of occassions.

I know that fight I own it and it was dumber the the ennis fights......

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:37 AM
Deadline

i but even then if capt wanted to he shoudl really have no problem evdaing the bullets.........

Yeah but thats not what happened. Cap caught Frank by suprise, Frank threw Cap over his shoulder with an MA move. Then Cap threw his shield at Frank, Frank deflected the shield and caught it with his feet. Cap was without his shield. Considering Frank evaded a suprise attak from cap I dont see why he couldnt have shot him.

Furthermore Frank has shot Spiderman before and has pinned Spiderman to the wall with a knife. So he cant shot Cap?

I know that fight I own it and it was dumber the the ennis fights......

Oh I see Einnis is crap, anything with Frank doing well is crap as well?

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:41 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

alf are you really that big of a fanboy..........to actually think he has any chance of taking wolverine or spiderman..........im sorry but at best he could win once out of tena nd thats been kind...........

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:41 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Yeah but thats not what happened. Cap caught Frank by suprise, Frank threw Cap over his shoulder with an MA move. Then Cap threw his shield at Frank, Frank deflected the shield and caught it with his feet. Cap was without his shield. Considering Frank evaded a suprise attak from cap I dont see why he couldnt have shot him.

Furthermore Frank has shot Spiderman before and has pinned Spiderman to the wall with a knife. So he cant shot Cap?

im sorry do bullets go faster now when frank shoots them........

also ive seen the one were he shoots spiderman and spiderman in experienced and a novice. ya frank should really be able to pinn spiderman who about 100 times his strength aginst a wall........I bet you think frank should have been able to put spiderman in a head lock too.......

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:43 AM
Deadline

alf are you really that big of a fanboy..........to actually think he has any chance of taking wolverine or spiderman..........im sorry but at best he could win once out of tena nd thats been kind...........

Oh shut up for **** sake. You do know Frank has shot Spiderman before, right. You do know Frank has pinned Spiderman to the wall with a knife right?

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 11:43 AM