KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Extinction

Extinction
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i'm going to say that it's your choice. if you think it works with the story, then keep it... if it's steering the story to a whole 'nuther direction and you don't like it, remove it.

i'm not sure as well,lol

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 11:48 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Working on the latest installment.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 12:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was a slow process for Seth, negotiating his way through the air duct. Why didn't I take off this bloody armor. Valus looked back and, seeming to Sense his discomfort, reached out to him with the Force, washing him over with a soothing air of serenity. Seth closed his eyes, gathered himself, and nodded his thanks to the Jedi healer. As they continued down the air duct, Valus sensed a being just ahead, in pain, but calm. Seth sensed it immediately afterwards. Willey….. Valus quickened her pace, rounding a corner and seeing Willey slumped over, an unlit lightsaber in her hand. She grabbed Willey’s wrist, and, feeling a light pulse, lay her down on the cold steel, examining her arm and leg.

Seth rounded the corner and, upon seeing Willey, he let out a sigh of relief. Her flight jacket had scorch marks, and he could see a blaster wound on her thigh. He started to reach for her, but Valus waved him away. Right, this is Valus’s area of expertise. After a few tense seconds, Valus spoke. “She will be fine, Seth. Two blaster wounds, neither serious.” The Jedi healer removed a small cylindrical tube from her pocket, cracked it open, and placed it under Willey’s nose. Willey, upon smelling the herbal salts, stirred a bit. Her eyes fluttered open and saw Valus smiling down on her, and she managed to return the sentiment.

“Where are we?” Willey asked. “Have they gone y-“ Her voice trailed off as she saw Seth a few feet away. He looked at her with a mix of relief and confusion. She held his gaze for a few seconds before looking away, ashamed. Seth, feeling her emotions bubbling to the surface, felt somewhat satisfied that she was unable to hold his gaze. What was this? Am I happy that she is feeling remorse? He shook the thoughts clear from his head, focusing on the here and now. They were in the Jedi temple, they were being hunted by Clone troopers, they had to get OUT.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 02:09 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sergeant Blinn cradled his DC 15 blaster rifle in his arms as he gazed down at the chaos below. Perched atop a building near the Jedi Temple, he and a few of his men had fled here mere hours ago. Upon receiving executive order 66, most of his comrades had done their duty, hunting down and destroying the Jedi. For some strange reason, Blinn had hesitated. He recalled the events that had transpired into he and his men becoming mutineers……

Blinn was a Sergeant with Squad seven, an Elite contingent of clone troopers cross trained in every aspect of warfare. They had been stationed on Coruscant for the last three days, awaiting orders. Upon receiving order 66, Commander Juro ordered them into action. Their destination? The Jedi Temple. As Blinn and his comrades boarded their transport to the temple, his mind raced. Destroy the Jedi? What was this? The Jedi were our allies, what had they done Looking around, Blinn saw what he expected to see, most of the men in his unit checking power packs on their blaster rifles, adjusting their armor, doing last minute equipment checks. One of his troopers leaned close, whispering into his ear. “Sir, how certain are we on these orders?” Blinn looked away, focusing on the passing skyscrapers as the Jedi temple came into view. So I am not the only one who feels this way. “Back to your seat, trooper.” Blinn admonished. The trooper held his gaze for a few seconds, then returned to his seat. Blinn was confused, and it was a new experience for him. Up until now, he had never questioned an order, why the sudden need to question authority? As he pondered this, Commander Juro spoke up. “Lock and load, troopers! The Jedi have attempted to assassinate the Supreme Chancellor. We have our orders. Destroy any and all Jedi we encounter.”

Blinn flinched at this. All? Even the younglings? He had worked in close proximity with the Jedi over the years and had never seen anything that would suggest they would assassinate anyone, especially the Supreme Chancellor. The landing craft started it’s descent, and Blinn looked down and could see Clone troopers from 5th Fleet security force in close quarter combat with several Jedi. The Jedi were good, but they were soon overpowered by the sheer firepower the 5th poured upon them. Within moments, Blinn counted at least a dozen slain Jedi. The 5th stepped over them as if they were nothing.

Blinn struggled with himself, telling himself that orders were orders, as he stepped out of the landing craft. He turned, preparing to give his men orders, when his eyes fell upon one of the Jedi who had been killed. He recognized her, he had fought alongside her on Dantooine. Blinn knelt, turned her over, and was taken aback when he saw that it was Haija Nuroda, a human padawan who had saved his life in battle a year before. Her eyes were still open, a blaster burn across her chest, her lightsaber unlit in her hand. She had died in battle, something he was forced to respect. As he felt a wave of emotion wash over him, Commander Juro knelt beside him. “As you were, Sergeant, we have many Jedi to kill.” He said.

Blinn looked at him, stood up, and spoke before he could help himself. “Why?” He asked defiantly. Several troopers within earshot heard this, and they turned as one to see what was transpiring. Commander Juro looked at Blinn as if he had sprouted a Krayt Dragon’s tail, then grabbed Blinn by his armor, pushing him towards the temple. “Sergeant, your orders, execute them, now.” Blinn straightened himself, repeating the same question. “Why?” he asked.

Some troopers had fallen behind Blinn, even more behind Juro. It seemed to Blinn that there were several men who shared his line of thinking. Juro looked over Blinn’s shoulder at the men behind them, unstrapping his blaster rifle from his shoulder and lowering it at Blinn’s face. Blinn didn't’t flinch. “Sergeant Blinn,” he said, “You are an officer in the Republic army, you have your orders, execute them, NOW.” Blinn mirrored Juro, his blaster rifle leveled at Juro’s face. “No.” Blinn protested.

Blinn sensed the men behind him unstrapping their rifles and arming them, just as the men behind Juro were doing. It was a standoff. Blinn knew if he opened fire, he and the men in his camp would be cut to ribbons.

Developing a strategy in his mind, he lowered his rifle, saluted, and performed an about face. Juro relaxed, lowering his rifle. What Juro did not see was the vibroblade that Blinn had drawn from a hidden holster, nor did he see the flash of movement as Blinn spun on his heel and buried the vibroblade in his neck. Juro fell, his rifle clattering to the ground, and the two groups of clone troopers opened fire on each other. Blinn felt a blaster bolt singe his arm as he raised his rifle and opened fire……..

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 10:25 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I came when Blinn stabbed Juro. smile

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 12:21 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juro is an *******

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 12:28 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hidden in an alcove, Blinn watched the reconnaissance ship pass above him. He and his men were being hunted along with the Jedi now. He had made his choice, and several troopers had followed suit, and to the Republic, they were traitors. As the Recon craft rounded the building, Blinn stepped out of the alcove and walked back to the small maintenance room where his men had taken shelter. Entering the room, he saw a medic kneeling over the body of a fallen trooper. The medic had removed his helmet and was administering mouth to mouth, trying in vain to save his comrade. Blinn felt a pang of sympathy for the trooper, walking over and placing a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him that his efforts, although in vain, were appreciated. The medic rose and walked away, shaking his head in dismay. Removing his helmet and looking around, Blinn counted 11 troopers, down from the original number of 32. 32 men had backed him up, had ignored their direct orders, and had become fugitives. Now they were nothing more than criminals.

Blinn knew he had to figure a way out of this, a way to possibly get his men off planet, away from all this. If they could find transport off planet, they would likely be written off as killed in action. As he weighed his options, a trooper hurried to his side and spoke. “Sir, you might want to hear this.” The trooper pointed to Blinn’s helmet, which Blinn immediately donned and tuned in to the frequency Clone Troopers used. There he is, get him! There’s another, behind you! Check your fire! Apparently a group of troopers inside the temple had met resistance from some surviving Jedi. Blinn’s mind raced, what to do? Then he remembered the face of Jedi Padawan Haija Nuroda, the young woman who had saved his life.

Letting out a breath, he turned to his men and addressed them. “Saddle up, we are going to the temple. There are Jedi survivors, and we WILL do what we can to assist them.” He could tell that several of his men were looking at him as if he were a madman, he didn't’t need to see past their helmets to realize that. But they immediately nodded in unison, checking their blaster packs, rationing equipment from their dead comrades. Blinn waved them to the turbolift, and, when the last man had boarded, he entered the turbolift. Giving the area a last glance, he activated the lift and it sent him and his men hurtling down to the bottom floor. The last thing he saw was the bodies of his fallen comrades, their duty done, now resting peacefully, still wearing their armor. He and his men would save the Jedi survivors or die trying. He owed them that much.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 06:32 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seth edged a bit closer to an exhaust grill, holding his hand up as he heard voices below. Valus, trailing behind while assisting Willey, stopped, cocking her head to the side in an effort to hear better. Seth looked down and saw several Clone troopers below, talking animatedly into their headsets, rushing off towards an awaiting turbolift. Seth reached out with the force reluctantly to hear what was being said. Level 36, intruders on level 36! Backup, send backup! Seth wondered who might have survived the slaughter, then it hit him, like a Bantha licking him in the guts. Level 36? Sorn!

Turning towards Valus, he sent her a mental image of Sorn and Serena being overrun by Clone troopers, for he knew Sorn would never surrender. Valus knew that Seth could move faster without she and Willey as a hindrance. Seth had probably less than five minutes to find Sorn, warn him, and possibly rescue him. “Go,” Valus said, “We will wait here.” Seth nodded his approval and turned to leave, but not before Willey grabbed his arm. “Seth, take this.” She said, producing Aimee’s lightsaber. Seth looked at the lightsaber a second before grabbing it, looking at the silver metal hilt as if it were something foreign.

Tucking it into his belt, he turned, and, seeing that there were no troopers around, kicked out the grill and leapt to the floor, running for the turbolift. As he entered the lift, he decided to take it to the 35th floor, then take the stairs to the 36th floor. It wouldn't’t help Sorn any if Seth were to disembark the lift into a contingent of clone troopers. As the turbolift traveled upwards, Seth took the lightsaber in his hand and activated the blade, the meter long blue blade springing into existence. It had been since his expulsion that he had held a saber, and he forgot how comforting it was to have one on his hip day to day. The lift arrived at the 35th floor, and Seth ran out and took a left down the corridor, towards the stairs, hoping he was in time to save his friend.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:31 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit I misspelled Wouldn't

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:51 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, a Bantha KICKING Seth in the guts, not LICKING

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 12:07 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

licking him the in the guts sounds just wrong. -.-

nice posts, can't wait for more!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 03:54 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

KICKING, silly. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 08:14 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorn kissed Serena passionately as she ran her hands through his hair. Despite the fact that he cared deeply for her, she was still a droid, but he couldn't help himself. The two were in the moment, oblivious to the chaos surrounding them. Sorn grinned at that. Serena, sensing the change in mood, pulled away for a moment. “What? What is it?” She asked. Sorn looked around the room, shook his head, and answered “This, with all that is happening, we still find time for this.”

Serena, finally understanding, laughed and pulled him close, kissing him with such abandon that Sorn felt his legs give. He fell on the bed, propped on his elbows, as Serena backed away from him, dancing in a slow methodical rhythm that Sorn had had programmed into her, it was a dance that Twi’Lek women often performed in front of their partners, and it drove Sorn wild, Serena knew this. She had an evil grin on her face as she slowly peeled off her jacket. Sorn, unable to contain himself, reached for her just as she stopped, cocking her ear towards the door, her hand inching towards her blaster.

“What is it?” Sorn asked. Serena held her hand up, leaning closer to the door, straining to hear what was on the other side. Sorn knew something was up, Serena possessed senses that rivaled that of a Jedi. He stood up, armed his blaster, and aimed it at the door. She moved like a predator towards the door, placing her hand on it, closing her eyes. Sorn watched her nervously, hoping that she would pull away and say it was nothing. On the contrary.

Serena straightened, drawing her blaster and backflipping away as the door exploded inward. Sorn ducked as debris rained all around him, smoke filling the room. As he looked up, he saw what he feared, Clone troopers. The lead trooper spotted Sorn, drew his blaster, and yelled “FREEZE!”

Sorn didn't have a choice. As he started to lower his blaster, shots rang out from his left. Serena emerged from the smoke, twin blasters blazing, spewing forth red plasma on the troopers. They were too slow too react, she dropped five of them before they realized she was there. Sorn joined in the fray, opening fire, dropping two more. After a few tense seconds, the troopers lay still. Serena looked around, and, seeing that there was no more danger, twirled her blasters on her fingers and holstered. “Just like shooting Jawas in a Rancor pit.” She said.

Sorn chuckled, joining her as she cautiously surveyed the hallway, scanning the area for more troopers. Sorn saw none, started down the hall, but stopped as Serena held a hand out in front of him. Sorn was about to ask why when he heard it, a tink tink tinking sound coming from the smoke to their right.

He saw an object rolling on the floor towards them, recognizing it almost as quickly as Serena did. Concussion grenade! Before he could react, Serena placed him in a bear hug and dove back into the room just as the grenade exploded. The were thrown against the wall and ended up sprawled on the plush carpet as Clone troopers filled the room, their blasters aimed at them. They were obviously shouting commands at them, but Sorn could not hear them, he had been temporarily deafened by the blast. He counted eight of them. Too many.

Looking over at Serena, who lay on her stomach slowly getting to her feet, he saw the extent of the damage the grenade had dealt her. She had caught the full force of the explosion on her back, all of her clothes and synthflesh burned away, her metal exoskeleton exposed. She appeared to be intact and for the most part functional, though she swayed a bit as she stood up. Sorn tried to stand, but a Clone trooper had a different idea, slamming the butt of his rifle into Sorn’s skull. The last thing Sorn saw before darkness overcame him was Serena pleading with the troopers. As his eyes fluttered closed, he heard faintly the hum of a vibroblade, the wet THUNK of the blade sinking into human flesh. As he blacked out, Sorn managed a smile.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 09:27 PM
Viper2c
Shel-9000

Well, well, RJ. This is indeed a turn of events. Why, I remember the two of us in Klein Forest...'attempting' to write war stories.

If I remember correctly, our stories sucked, but they sure were funny to read.

Remember this???

"Run, run...they're coming up the mountain!"

PS Your story is quite good. I love Star Wars, always have, but I've never written anything based on it. Your work is excellent.

I got involved with the Star Wars Xwing slicing community instead, and lasted all the way through Xwing Alliance. Some of my old friends that I worked with I haven't talked to since 2000, but I stop by once in a while, and they are still editing that game!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 05:54 AM
Viper2c is currently offline Click here to Send Viper2c a Private Message Find more posts by Viper2c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember "Wolverines!!!" laughing out loud

Good to hear from you, man. I actually lost all those SW figures we used to play around with, bet they'd be worth quite a bit if money.

And thanx, your writing blew me away. My problem is that I get about this far into a story and lose interest

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 07:49 AM
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

You updated since September 1st and you didn't tell me?
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Also, a Bantha KICKING Seth in the guts, not LICKING

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:04 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bantha sex

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 12:30 AM
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

Dumbass.

Still going good, tho. yes

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 01:02 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course it is, did you expect anything less? Maybe a bit of ass salt?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 05:41 AM
Viper2c
Shel-9000

I also have problems finishing some stories, as I too tend to lose interest. However, I have completed many stories, especially my series of stories that were based in the future in the Mack Bolan/Phoenix Force universe. Still not considered my best work, but it was definitely an improvement over that crap we scribbled just to make ourselves laugh at school.

If I had a place and time, I would do artwork to add to my stories, maybe even start another comic book-type story. With work, and the kids and my divorce looming here and there, it's too much to really get into right now, unfortunately.

Last edited by Viper2c on Oct 1st, 2008 at 12:06 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 12:04 PM
Viper2c is currently offline Click here to Send Viper2c a Private Message Find more posts by Viper2c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote