KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and(you choose)

Harry potter and(you choose)
Started by: mattyevans_07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i guess i will just re-read ur work
tht way i can catch up

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:35 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

no im at work for nine hours bored shitless getting pissed off by customers then pissing them off

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:37 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well can u try and like get fired and get a betta job, no i am j/k
ummm....cud u ask ur boss if u cud write, but wenever a customer came by u just put it away
like keep a small notebook and pen with u at all times
n case u get an idea

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:43 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

cud try but i close my mind when i work and sort of sleep but be awake...
anyways gotta go because i need to shower, get my clothes, do my lunch for 2moz, then find my money and then sleep....speak 2 u soon...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:49 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwww i was bout to post sad

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:51 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

Harry led Hermione to the same place where the motorbike had been this time there was a black range rover parked. It looked like something from the future.
"it's yours Hermione...for when you pass your test."
"thankyou, thankyou, thankyou." she said kissing him.
Ron and Luna were already inside sitting comfortably waiting to go. Harry noticed Ginny lookingvery annoyed because she could not go Hermione informed her. She soon got over it when some fello sixth year of hers Harry did not no by name started to snog her senseless.
Harry and Hermione battered there way threw the crowd and got in the car.
"How are you Ron?" Harry said shaking rons hand.
"I'm good, just curious why you want us here." he replied.
"Well we need to get your suit and Luna's Dress, Hermione will go with Ginny at a later date. Lets Go" this car was no ordinary car, it was a magical car it could apparate as long with everyone inside it.
"Crack!" they had arrived.
"HARRY JAMES POTTER! i absolutely refuse you to do with our children in the car, do yo-" she was cut off by Harry kissing her.
"Yes Wife" he said smiling. they had arrived outside the leaky cauldron.
"H-HArry im gonna throw up!" Ron stated, he had turned a funny shade of green.
"out the car then please, this cost thirty thousand galleons, i don't need another one." he pointed his wand at Ron who turned back to normal.
"Harry why are we here there is no baby supply shop here?"
"There is, a new mall has opened next to Gringotts."
Harry shrunk the car and they made there way down the high street.
"Come on Harry! such a slowcoach!" Hermione said pulling Harry along.
"I'm coming bookworm" he replied. she turned around glaring at him. Harry picked her up and put her over his shoulder. she screamed loud enough for several people to pull out there wands only to laugh and put them away at the sight.
Eventually they arrived and Harry dropped her down and kissed her.
"My Bookworm" she relaxed a bit then smiled putting her arms around his neck pulling him closer.
"Guys we need to go come on." he said pulling them apart.
"there is a time and a place, this is neither now come on"
Harry led them up the escalators to the second floor then entered the shop.
"Ahh, good afternoon sir, Madam, what can i do for you?" the shop assistant asked.
"Well me and my fiancee are expecting twins, so give us everything you have got, everything." the shop owner flicked his wand and all the items started zooming towards the counter. the items consisted of two car seat, changing mats, two cribs, bottles nappies and toys lots of toys. and then finally two enormous teddy bears.
"Okay...your amount is...1314 galleons"
"Here" harry said passing him a check.
"you-your, Harry Potter, i saw your s-scar, i insist on a discount and a autograph." Harry gave the man his autograph and refused the discount
"Thankyou Mr Potter, please come again"
"Well i certainly hope so he said smiling at Hermione who beamed back.
Harry and Ron split up from the girls and after two hours they had met at the car.
"Where is everything Harry"
"In the boot shrunken." Harry replied to Hermiones question.
They dissaparated to Potter Manor.
It was a magnificent sight, a twenty by ten foot wall surronded the manors estate of two hundred acres, and a gravel drive way that led up to the forecourt where a huge golden fountain was.
"Harry this is like the same size as Hogwarts!" Ron exclaimed.
"I know, it has around fifty bedrooms, twenty five bathrooms, an underground kitchen system like hogwarts and there are many secret passage ways i need to find so the kids can't escape." he said leading them up to the giant doors.
Harry opened the door and led them inside, the room was enormous, it's marble floors reflecting the light from the chandeliers hanging above.
"Hmmmm, it's okay" Harry began.
"Oka-Okay, it's bloody brilliant" ron stammered.
"Well you could always move in or i could build you a Weasley Manor"
no, me and luna want a place of our own, no offense." he said,
"none taken, it means i can chase Hermione around the castle naked, without any intruders." he said smiling.
"HARRY JAMES POTTER! don't be so rude!" she said whacking him around the back of his head, followed by a wink.
"Theres a Quidditch pitch, if you want to take a look Ron, me and Hermione will drop off the baby stuff."
"Fine, just keep your clothes on." Ron and Luna made there way outside whilst Harry and Hermione made their way upstairs. They began opening all the doors until Hary found the nursery he flicked his wand and all of the stuff appeared and stacked neatly in piles.
"OH MY GOD HARRY!" Hermione shouted.
Harry darted out of the room and saw Hermione blocking the view, she turned around smiling.
"Take a look Harry" Harry walked in still looking at Hermione then he turned around and gasped dropping to his knees.
"no...no...it cant...no...no" he said crying into his hands.
"Hello Darling, you have found us."
"...mum...no...is it really you"
"yes son it's us"
"...father...why did nobody tell me."
"Son...now is not the time...there is a way you can bring us back to life, but it is dange-"
"tell me how, nothing could be more dangerous than what i have already done." for the next five minutes he told his son about the magic he had discovered and how to perform it. Harry began tracing his wand over the portrait muttering something, then the portraits turned to a liquid canvas and two figures stepped out. Harry fainted.
Lilly ran across to him and lifted his head off the floor.
"Your so handsome, you look just like your father, you have his hair, that horrid black hair and my eyes, you have my eyes."
"...mum..."
"Yes Darling"
"mum...my hair is a girl magnet they can't resist running their fingers through it." he said laughing. "ask Hermione.
Lilly and James looked up to see a young beautiful girls crying at the sight of them.
"What's a matter Hermione?" James asked pulling Harry up giving him a hug.
"I've missed you son" he said then returning his gaze towards Hermione.
"It's just Harry's never had a real family, now your back i know he's going to beat voldermort." she said hugging him.
"Come on lets go and find Ron and Luna." Harry said.
"Ron Weasley?" Lilly asked.
"Yes...Ron's my bast mate, Molly has raised me like a son for the past seven years, Ron, Fed and George rescued me from the dursleys one year when they locked me up."
"What do you mean!" James asked but was interrupted by a voice behind them.
"Oi, Prongs! How did ya get out of your portrait" it was sirius.
"Padfoot! Harry did it, your basically a Potter so it should work on you" ten seconds later sirius stepped out laughing.
"That tickled!" He grabbed James and hugged Lilly and then he noticed Harry and Hermione together holding hands.
"You two finally hook up then, took your time,pots been running since your first year, looks like Dumbledore won, he said seventh year, it was up to a thousand galleons when i died, how is the old codger." sirius said laughing.
"WHAT!" Hermione screamed.
"now now Hermione calmed down i know all about your emotions"
Harry spoke into her ear and she calmed down.
"Lets go downstairs she said pulling Harry.
"Look everyone Hermione looks like shes got Harry in tow just like you Lilly with James." Both the girls shot deathly looks at him.
"So wheres Dumbledore?"
"He's Dead" harry replied
"How?" James, Lilly and Sirius asked at the same time.
"end of last year on top of the astronomy tower."
"Who?"
"Severus Snape"
"i'll kill him" James spoke.
"you can't"
"Why not?"
"Because i already have"
"Have you killed other death eaters, how many?"
"I've lost count" he said, walking out of the door. James, lilly and Sirius all exchanged looks as they followed Harry and Hermione downstairs.
Downstairs they found Ron in the kitchen having a drink, he smiled when Harry entered and then dropped his glass when he saw who had followed.
"Shit!" he shouted as the glass smashed over his foot.
"Ron you need to calm down" Harry raised his hands and the glass lifted, he closed his hands and the glass formed into one then he lowered his hands and the glass landed on the table.
"Ron this is my Mum and Dad and well you know sirius." harry said.
"Hello Ron" said lilly hugging him.
How you doing mate" James asked.
"Ron! hows Arthur, his snake bite okay?" sirius asked hugging ron.
"Yes it's all fine, oh, this is luna." he said grinning.
"Hello everybody." she said as if she knew full well that Harry would come back downstairs with his parents.
"Who's up for quiditch?" James shouted.
"I'm in" said Harry glad of the chance to play. He conjured his broom. The girls rolled there eyes and went to sit under the tree.
"You play? what brooms that? James asked proud his son was playing.
"This is a firebolt fastest broom in the world, Sirius bought it for me and i play seeker, i was the youngest person to make the house team in a century." Harry said proudly.
"Wow!" said James. "thats amazing"
For the next half an hour they played quiditch Harry and Ron against Sirius and James. Harry eventually caught the snitch after pulling off a fifty foot dive.
"Well done son, i reckon england might come knocking." James said hugging Harry.
"I reckon i might just play!" Harry replied considering the option.
"Don't you want to be an auror no more" Hermione asked giving him a kiss as they made there way to the house.
"No, i've seen to much fighting for one life, only one thing left to do." he said kissing her back.
Harry noticed his Mother was beaming ear to ear, she led his father away and whispered something in his ear who then began smiling.
Ron and Luna had left and only the four remained sitting in the living room. Sirius had gone out. Harry was lying down on the sofa and with Hermione snuggling up to him. On the opposite side of the room James and Lilly were snuggled up together wathcing Harry and Hermione.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 06:20 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

Harry had his hand on Hermiones belly and she had her hand on top of his, they were talking occasionaly stopping to kiss.
"I think Hermiones pregnant" lilly said smiling.
"Why?" asked James puzzled.
"Because when i was pregnant with Harry thats what you used to do to me" she said looking at him.
"Oh yeah, your right of course, shall we speak to them?"
"No they will tell when they are ready" she said kissing him.
They sat there for several hours until they each departed for bed.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 06:21 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awesome, jolly gud...
keep posting
i need more lily and james
plus hermione and harry
lol very very very very gud

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 01:50 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

r u going 2 post more today?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 11:21 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

POST, I AM GOING MAD HERE

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:41 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

calm down...god...women

Chapter 15

The Heirs Last Duel.

When Harry came downstairs the following morning an unseasonal snow had drifted over Potter Manor. Harry was totally unaware that his parents were watching shocked by their son's figure as he entered the room in just pyjama bottoms his hair sticking out in all directions.
He crossed the room an went out into the back garden letting the cold snow hit his body, it felt refreshing after just waking up from another nightmare.
"Is he mad!" his mother screamed watching him from the kitchen window. Regardless of her outbreak they stood and watched him for around five minutes, he was standing in the middle of the quiditch field staring up at the sky, he had made made several rocks fly over to him and then around him using his hands. After several minutes he walked across to the lake and dived in, the cold water hit his face like icy needles stabbing into him, but it felt good, the pain was a distraction from all of the emotions running through him.
"HARRY JAMES POTTER! get out of the lake this instance!" his mother screamed standing in the kitchen doorway.
Harry noticed and made his way to the house drying himself with wand less magic, he kissed his mom on the cheek who was still fuming as he passed.
"Morning Mum" he said grinning
"How are you son" James asked.
"I'm...fine"
"No your not you had another nightmare again we heard you then you suddenly stopped." his mother said putting three cups of tea on the table.
"i will get over it" he said taking a sip of his tea, it scolded the back of his throat.
"Maybe if you showed us your nightmares...we could help you" James suggested looking worried. Harry shook his head but the look on his mothers face made him change his mind.
He clicked his finger and the pensieve appeared on the table.
'Conveniently there is one from every year...here is year one" he put a finger to his head and extracted the memory.
"How do you do that?" James asked awed.
"To accomplish magic, you must be magic, the wand only performs magic, it is you who is doing it, as soon as you know how to do it...it's easy. i don't need a wand." he said placing the memory in the bowl.
"in you go."
Harry sat there waiting as they went in, he saw it in his dreams enough he did not want to see it when he was awake also. Hermione came down the stairs looking very rough.
"Tired?" Harry asked.
"Yes, wheres your parents?"
"In there watching me fight voldermort for the philosephers stone...take a look if you want."
"Okay" she entered the memory and stood along side James and Lily watching.
She entered as they were watching Harry catch the golden key, James was ecstatic when he caught it. 'thats my boy' he said proudly.
They saw Ron defeat the chess board and watched him be knocked unconscious. They next saw Hermione work out the logic test for the correct potion. Lilly was immensely proud when Hermione worked it out and hugged her. They then followed the younger Harry into the chamber and watched him battle voldermort, Lilly broke down and cried into James chest, then they were threw out of the memory.
"i've never seen this before Harry, you were so brave" Hermione said hugging her. Harry to took no notice of the girls crying and placed it back in his head and extracted the next.
"thats nothing to other things he said. now this is my favourite one...think i might tag along." he said putting he memory in the basin. Then they lurched forward.

theres a little bit 4 u hope it was gud

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 09:58 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OMG OMG OMG OMG eek!
POST MORE PLZ AND REMEMBER
I AM A DEMANDING WOMAN, SO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:27 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

i might not have to work 2moz so i might post again

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:46 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

"your a parstlemouth?" James asked, confused after watching Harry command the door to open.
"voldermort passed some powers over to me on the night." Harry replied stepping through the door that had opened.
They watched until the Basilisk came out, both Hermione and Lilly screamed.
"Don't worry it would be dead in minutes" Harry said smiling. They watched Harry be chased by the monster then fawkes blinded it, finally Harry plunged the sword into the mouth of the snake slaying it.
"Oh Harry i'm sorry for not being there" Lilly said hugging him tightly. they saw the rest of the memory then left.
"Whats goin on ere" asked a very rough looking sirius, who had just woken up.
"my nightmares...heres year three, i don't want to go in...it hurts to much." Harry grimaced, Hermione clung onto him tightly remaining behind she had seen it.
"I want to see" sirius spoke.
"i don't think you should" Harry said shaking his head.
"I have to" the three of them entered alone leaving Harry and Hermione alone. Whilst they where gone Harry conjured two jars and put the following two memories inside, he got up and headed upstairs.
A couple of minutes later they were thrown out and lilly was crying into a proud looking James, Sirius was very quiet.
"I never...i knew...but not that many...he is...very powerful" he said slowly. Lilly continued crying and James stood there hugging her stroking her.
"w-w-wheres Harry?" Lilly asked sobbing.
"He upstairs getting dressed." she replied looking worried.
"Whats wrong Hermione?" lilly asked.
"i'm...not sure...it's just...he seems so distant this morning...i think he is going after voldermort soon" she said crying
"Hermione...don't worry...Harry will be fine...he can take care of himself" she said smiling.
They entered the tri-wizard tournament memory.
"they will be in that one for half an hour, it shows every round" Harry said smiling.
"Harry what are you wearing!" she screamed, he was wearing the orders battle gear.
"Hermione...darling...i have to...it is time...it has to be done...neither can live whilst the other is alive...you know how it goes" he said grimly.
"Don't go Harry, don't leave us, we need you"she said crying. Harry pulled her into a hug, he lifted her chin and kissed her for several seconds.
"I have to Mione...i have to k-kill him" he kissed her again and then left with a loud crack. fifteen minutes later the three reappeared noticing Hermione crying furiously.
"Hes gone after him, hasn't he" James asked.
"Why didn't you go after him!" Sirius shouted.
"I can't apparate in my condition." she screamed back.
"W-What do you mean?" she ignored her and pointed at the newspaper on the table.
Sirius picked it up and read it out loud.

'The Chosen one to be a father?'

This very day Harry Potter 'the boy who lived' was seen in the mall at Diagon alley with his girlfriend/fiancee shopping accessories, the picture on the right shows them leaving a baby store with near enough everything the shops owns. The chosen one was positively beaming as he vanished the supplies and kissed his girlfriend, who is reported to be Hermione Granger, Harry Potters friend for the last seven years.
This girl seems to have captured his love on the eve of his final mission to destroy he who must not be named, if we take into account what Albus Dumbledore always said that love is the most powerful magic then it might just help Harry Potter to fulfill his destiny.

The paper raged on for several more pages outlining issues that made no sense, these issues were primed to make new rumors Hermione thought.
"Congratulations Hermione" Sirius said Hugging her.
"Don't worry Hermione harry will be fine" he reassured her.

"I know your in here tom, come out were ever you are, are you scared. you should be." Harry said as he made his way through the riddle manor. He crept through the rooms searching in vain, there was no sign of life, he began to go back downstairs when he heard movement behind him. He spun around and saw a cloak flap as it's wearer rushed through the door, Harry hastily followed slowing only in the door way to check they were not hiding behind the door.
Harry proceeded into the room and noticed someone standing at the end of the room looking out of the window. He turned around revealing his identity.
"Peter...i'll kill you" Harry said raising his wand.
"Harry please wait...i wan't to help...to redeem myself...i know what i did is unforgiveable...you must trust me. don't forget i am in your debt...i would sacrifice myself to save you...then i could be reunited with the Marauders." he said tears leaking out of his eyes.
"Lead me to voldermort" Harry commanded.
"Yes, yes follow me he is in the grave yard." pettigrew went past Harry and beckoned for him to follow. He led Harry down through the house and into the grave yard. He stopped and transformed into his animagus form and scurried away. Harry walked out into the middle of the grave yard.
"Come out tom, come and play, ionic isn't how here where you were reborn is the place where you shall die"
"Potter you are a fool to come here tonight."
"perhaps tom, but you are a fool to think you can defeat me." a cobalt blue light streaked towards Harry who stopped it in its tracks and directed it away.
"Pitiful Riddle, i expected better for a final duel."
"You dare mock me when you don't know the extent of my powers."
"then show me, he must not be named' Harry snickered.
"you know why i can say VOLDERMORT it is because i have never seen any reason to fear you, and i was right, you are just a power obsessed creature who has no heart." Harry mocked.
Voldermort raised his wand and the ground began shaking, holes began opening at the foot of the graves and skeletons were appearing.
All of them were walking towards Harry slowly.
Harry flicked his wand and the skeletons paired up and began dancing.
"You still mock me potter!" Voldermort flicked his wand and the skeletons vanished.
"ones animus reunite!" Harry screamed. A white light radiated from Voldermort who was screaming in pain.
"iam intereo!" Harry screamed. A red bolt of lightning shot out of Harrys wand and hit Voldermort who was still giving off a strong bright white light then it dimmed and Voldermort collapsed dead. Harry walked over to him and picked up his body and apparated to the ministry.
Hundreds of witches and wizards saw he and screamed and began running.
"STOP!" Harry commanded, every stopped and turned to him.
"Voldermort is dead, i have accomplished his death" he threw the body on the floor which landed with a sickening crunch. The crowds cheered and Harry fainted.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 07:01 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

Chapter sixteen

The wedding

"Bloody Hell Mate, you've defeated the most powerful wizards for years and your worried about marrying Hermione" ron laughed.
"Its different i knew i had to kill him, but this is Hermione she makes me nervous." Harry said standing beside Ron at alter, the wedding had just begun. Harry looked around everyone was here, people he didn't know, people he hated, people he loved and the daily prophet undoubtedly getting the action for the biggest wedding every to take place in the wizarding world. The had all made there way to Hogwarts for the wedding that was to be held in the great hall. The hall looked fantastic the ceiling was resembled to a summers day the sun shone brightly and birds flew over head.
As Harry stood there in his red and Gold robes he had found at his vault he knew that it was a new age an age of love and peace most of the death eaters had been rounded up, the others had vanished. Harry didn't care it no longer affected him all that mattered to him was Hermione and his family. This was something worth fighting for, what he thought he never had people who loved him, all those times he was lonely now it was the other way around, there was more and more people in his life and he loved all of them.
Harry began to look around In the front row he saw his parents together smiling up at him, James had his hand on his wifes stomach, Harry had learnt yesterday that he was going to be getting a little sister, family was all that he had ever wanted. He looked along the line and saw the weasley smiling, the weasleys were his first real experience of what a family was but knew it wasn't enough, the truth had leaked out in the fourth year but he ignored making it looked like he didn't, the truth was that he did cry himself to sleep nearly every night thinking of his parents but he never told nobody. He was for ever grateful from the weasleys and when he died many years in the future, many years, the weasleys became one of the richest familys of the age. Mrs Weasley was crying into arthurs shoulder who was comforting her gently. The rest of the weasley boys were grinning stupidly even Percey. On the other side of the service sat most of Harrys school friends, which mainly consisted of the DA, which had become an organisation of some scale still operating two years after it's disbandment, it was reformed and Harry was it's leader again, it rivalled the order but this organisation fought together. It was a surprise to see Cho beaming at him from the crowds, who had recently begun hanging out with Hermione and were fast becoming friends. The sight of all that Harry had ever loved being congregated in one place together brought a tear to his eye and such an emotion ht him strong and a single tear rolled down his face, his wiped it away hoping nobody saw it.
"Don't worry Harry, she looks beautiful" Ron reassured him.
"Cheers Ron, i'm just...so bloody nervous!" Harry said. "What if i balls up and Hermione never forgives me" Harry said his true feelings coming out. Ron laughed.
"Hermione loves you so much she would forgive you for anything...all you have to do is be there and love her...hold her, love her and never forget her Birthday or Anniversary" Ron said seriously.
"Ron you are the best" Harry said hugging Ron in a brotherly way. "Never leave me"
"i won't Harry anyhow i'm not going anywhere until i teach your kids a few bits and bobbs about Hogwarts and how to make the most of the place." Ron said laughing.
"Thats my job!" Harry said laughing, rubbing his hands together, they had begun extremely sweaty and Harry couldn't keep still. Then the wedding march kicked in.
Hermione walked through the great doors being escorted by her father and ginny and luna following. Harry gasped at the sight of her, she looked stunning. That was the only word Harry could think of. Stunning. Harry grinned stupidly as she arrived at the alter.
"Who gives away this woman" Slughorn asked. He was to be the marital bonder after Harry asked him he gladly consented.
"I Jack Roger Granger give my daughter way"
"And who do you give your daughter away to"
"I give my daughter away to Harry Potter, Hero of the wizarding world" the hall broke out into a loud cheer then died down.
"And does Harry Potter accept Hermione Granger to be his lawfully wedded wife" Slughron asked beaming.
"I do!" Harry said beaming.
"And do you Hermione Granger take Harry Potter to be your lawfully wedded husband"
"I Do!" she said looking into Harrys eyes, mesmerised.
"then i pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the-" they had already beaten him to it.
Harry pulled her into him and kissed her passionately for several seconds to loud cheers and several wolf whistles.
"Put her down Harry!" came a shout from the crowd Harry believed it was possibly fred or george...
The wedding had gone perfectly, well thats what Harry thought as he danced with Hermione on the dance floor. she had her head on his shoulder and they were dancing slowly to a muggle tune that was playing on the radio that Harry had bought Arthur for his birthday. Harry and Hermione both loved it and from then it was there song.
"I love you Hermione Potter" Harry whispered into his ear.
"I love you to Harry, i couldn't imagine myself with anybody else." she said wrapping herself tighter to him.
The couple made there way to the top table were they sat down to eat until everybody had finished and the hall was calling for a speech. Hermione asked Harry to speak as she was to tired. Harry gritted his teeth with nerves and stood up.
"I just want to thankyou, all of you, even the daily prophet for coming today. it has been an honour to have you all here today with me on the happiest day of my life, to have your love and support brought a tear to my eye, i won't lie, i have had a tough life but most of you have stood by me, well most of you" he said looking at the daily prophet, there was a ripple of laughter and the ambassadors for the daily prophet smiled guiltly. "But nobody has been there for me more than Ron and Hermione, the truth is without my two best friends i would not be here today, i would have given up mentally and physically. The truth is both of these people have saved my life." the crowd listened intently.
"Nobody nows apart from me and Ron that he saved me from myself, it was roughly this time last year, I had just lost Dumbledore who had bee like a father to me for several years, the year before Sirius died he was also a father to me" Sirius beamed back at Harry, everybody now knew that Harry had bought them back to life.
"I was feeling unstable, i didn't know what to do, my life felt worthless, what was the point in my life as soon as i killed voldermort there was no point to my life. Ron stopped me from me killing myself at the top of the astronomy tower just like dumbledore" the tears were no rolling down his face.
"I know the daily prophet will report this 'the boy who tried to kill himself'"there was a ripple of laughter and a lot of angry glances to the reporters. "But i don't care because i wan't everyone to know that he saved my life and i am eternally gratefully and there is no way that i can repay him. And then Hermione she also saved me, she saved me in the way of loving me in a way no other does, it had only been two weeks since Ron saved me and then me and HErmione finally realised what we felt for each other and she saved me, she gave me a reason to live, a reason to fight and most important of all a reason to love, a love so powerful it could defeat Voldermort" Harry said smiling, Hermione smiled back.
"i would like to make a formal announcement...It believes that the daily Prophet got there before us but...me and Hermione are having a baby, twins to be precise and she is dew in about two months and i am very proud of her." Harry said smiling.
"Once again thanking you for coming it means alot to me." Harry said sitting back down with his wife. They sat there for a couple of hours until eveybody had gone then they went to the Head Boy and Girls dorm form what i believe is called a traditional wedding night.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 08:13 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

Chapter 17

The birth

It had be a month and a half since Harry and Hermione had been married it has to be said that they were both enjoying married life, they loved that the other person was there next to them every second of the day. Hermione loved the way that Harry was so protective over her and wouldn't let her out of his sight. Whilst Harry loved Hermione because of who she was, she knew everything Harry needed to know, she always had the answers.
Recently Hermione had been very nervous she always had her nose in a book for hints and information about bringing up children, she felt comforted every time Harry said 'you'll be fine, you will be a great mum' but she would still resort to good old book.
The due date was getting very close and everybody noticed how excited Harry was, he coulnd't keep still and constantly asked Hermione if it was time. Lilly smiled everytime she saw him do this it remimded her of James when she was pregnant and she was now by about three months.
Hary was very excited about this too he dissapeared one day a returned with about one hundred toys for expected three babies and a rather large one that written over it 'bring brothers are annoying, but you couldn't live without them' Harry thought it was brilliant, he was going to wind her up so much and then when she was older teach her like his own children how to defend themselves with advanced Defense against the dark arts.
Today they were all at the Burrow for the first time in several weeks it was a celebration for Arthurs new job, he had been made senior undersecretary for the minister of magic, this announcement was welcomed vastly by the magical people everybody knew he was a fair man, in five years time he would be minister of magic. well thats what normally happenend.
"congratulations Arthur!" Harry shouted across the room after a rather large Hermione sit down on the sofa, Harry forcefully had to make Fred and George move.
"thanks Harry!" he replied as he made his way over.
"I could get you any job you wanted in my position." Athur said "As a way of saying thankyou for everything you have done for the family."
"I haven't done anything"
"Of course you have, you saved Ginny, then you saved me and then you saved Ron and to top it off you saved the wizarding world."
"i-i-thankyou but i want to take a few years off for my children, then i think i wil play quidditch proffesionally" Harry replied truthly he had already rejected several team placement offers but he wrote back telling them of there plans and that he would reconsidered in a few years.
The party raged on for several hours with consisted of a huge entertainment battle between Fred and George and james and Sirius. every second somebody was pranked. Fred and Georges were new and classy but James and Sirius's were classics and they were deemed the winners.
"Never mind boys in a few years you might be able to beat us!" James said.
"James play nice!" Lilly wacked him round the back of the head. But he grabbed her and kissed her.
"Sorry Darling" he said to snickers from Fred and George. James glared at them and they shut up.
The Party came to an abrubt end when a Hermiones waters broke, in the middle of the weasleys living room.
"HARRY! my waters have broken!" Hermione screamed.
"She needs to go to St Mungos Harry" Ginny screamed.
"i know, i know, how? we have to floo." Harry ran across the room and bent down and picked her up. Normally he would had dropped her with the weight but he had recently been working out to improve the figure he had gained a year ago and was now very strong.
"Somebody throw the floo...St Mungos's!" he dissapeared in a falsh of green flames.
"Come on everybody we will aparate" When they all arrived they asked for directions and arrived outside the labour room. Harry was not aloud in and had to wait outside. The hospital knew of Harrys powers so they had two sercurity guards outside to stop him getting inside.
"Harry darling how is she?" Lilly asked him after a huge bone crunching hug. followed by Mrs Weasley.
"i don't know, they won't let me in" Harry said leaning his head aainst the wall, deep in thought, everybody sat down outside. Ron walked over to Harry and walked him down the corridor.
"Harry you have to be strong for Hermione when the times right you will be aloud in, have patience mate." Ron said, recently he had machured and seemed to understand Harry more. He also told the Burrow on the last time that they met that he had been accepted into the chudley cannons under twenty ones and the team was looking forward to meeting Harry. Harry assured him that if the chudley cannons came asking he would play for them in a few years.
"Thanks Ron" they made there way across the hallway and Ron sat down Harry began pacing the corridor he could hear Hermiones sobbs. Occasionally he would mutter Hermione then continue walking.
"Harry if you keep going backwards and forwards you will make a hole in the ground." James said laughing. Harry grinned.
"James you did exactly the same thing when lilly was in there" Sirius told him laughing.
"Did I?" James asked struggling to remember.
"HARRY!" came a scream from inside the room. Harry stood and pulled out his wand moving towards the door. One of the guards expellliarmused him. Harry laughed.
"Do you really think i need it." He pointed his hands at them and spread his arms wide out and the guards went flying down the corridor. The others looked on is shock as Harrys wand flew back to Harrys pocket as he flew into his back pocket.
"Hermione! i'm here" he grabbed her hand and braced himself for his screams...
"They have been in there for ages" Ron whined looking at his watch. Then the door burst open revealing Harry standing in the door grinning wildly holding his children in his arms. They was tear stains on his face.
"Boy and a girl!" Harry said proudly as they formed a group around him and the children.
"He looks like you Harry and she looks like Hermione except they both have your eyes." lilly exclaimed as she and james held there grand children for the first time.
"What are there names?" Molly asked as she held the both of them gazing at their beauty. "Looks like they got their mothers beauty she exclaimed."
"Thats lucky" Fred and George said at the same time. Harry punched them both on the arm and then stated there names.
"Micheal after grandad" Harry said nodding at James who smiled back.
"And Hermione wants to call her elanor, which means i have no say in the matter" he said smiling.
"how is Hermione" Molly asked.
"Shes asleep, she used a lot of energy." Harry said looking over his shoulder.
"Here you go Harry" Ginny said passing the children over to Harry.
"We will go now and leave you to be alone" Ginny said ushering everybody away so he could be alone.
"Thanks Ginny" he kissed her on the cheek and then went back into the room.
Harry sat down and began talking to his children unaware that Hermione had awakened.
"yes as soon as you can stand up, you will on your brooms but she will make sure you do your reading but when shes goes out we can sneak outside and play. I'm going to spoil you rotten and if i can persuade Hermione you will have some more brothers and sisters running around the room." Harry said, Hermione laughed.
"You don't have to persuade me, just not yet i'm to tired." she said laughing.
"Your awake" he put the babies in the cribs and sat down next to hair and stroked her hair.
"How are you darling, we can go home tomorrow if you want, get them home as quick as possible." Harry said kissing her on the forehead.
"i would like that Harry, i love you, now and forever, never forget that."

that is technically the end of the story but i have created one more chapter.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 09:06 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

Chapter 18

A new era. (ten years later)

"Daddy wake up, Micheal and elanor are going to be late" Hannah screamed.
"No they won't we have still got half an hour." Harry said rolling over.
"DADDY! i want to go!" hannah screamed.
"princess you can't go yet for several years, you know why?" Harry said picking her up and placing her on the side of the bed.
"Why?" she replied looking into his eyes.
"Because if you go who am i going to spoil and cuddle" Harry said smiling.
"okay then Daddy i'll wait" hannah was only four but she was extremely intelligent for her age, there was no question where she got it from.
"DAD! get out of your pit were gonna be late" Micheal and Elanor said bursting into his room.
"kids outside so your father can get up" she pushed them outside and turned around and marched back across and pulled the sheet off the bed leaving Harry lying in just his boxers.
"i'm going to wake cedric up, when i get back i want you up and ready!"
"Why where is cedric?"
"Hes a sleep, hes a lazy sod just like his father now get up!" She went off screaming for cedric to get up.
"Harry smiled he had everything he wanted, parents, a wife, four children and possibly another one on the way and to top it off he had a sister that was also starting this year he would see her off this morning.
He rolled over and crossed to his wardrobe pushed aside his Chudley cannons and England quiditch robes smiling, he had won the league with the chudley cannons for the past five years in a row and just recently won the world cup for england, both Ron and Harry played for the same team at club level and internationally.
he picked out his favourite pair of jeans and his t-shirt and made his way downstairs and grabbed an apple and began lugging all the luggage to the car. Once everybody was ready they all got in the car.
"Mornin Ced!" Harry said rustling his sons messy hair. Cedric was a perfect replica of Harry, which Hermione regulary quoted was Harrys 'best work' hed ever produced.
"Morinin Dad, are we apparating i would rather fly" he said yawning.
"yes i also prefer flying but some of us had a late start." Harry said grinning.
"all right hold on tight" Harry set the coordinates and they dissaparted with a loud crack and appeared inside the car parck.
Hermione disappeared and came back with two trolleys and Harry single handedly loaded the trolleys whilst everybody huffed impatiently. When they were ready he gave the trunks to his kids and picked up elanor and carried her towards the station, Cedric ambled slowly behind them still in a state of sleep. Harry smiled everything was perfect.
"Mom, Dad!" Harry called as his parents made their way to the platform.
"Nanna, Grandad!" Hannah screamed, she jumped out of Harrys arms and ran across to her grand Parents.
"Hello everybody" James said looking around "wheres Ced?"
"Erm...there he is" Cedric was on a bench he had fallen asleep.
Harry crossed and picked him up, and sighed he was heavy but not as heavy as Hermione when he had to carry her through St Mungos.
"It's allright, let him sleep, half nine is a bit too early" Harry said smiling.
"Hi Molly, looking forward to Hogwarts...it's brilliant...here i have got you a present." He passed Cedric to Hermione and walked away down the platform with his sister.
"This is an invisibility cloak, i have given one to micheal and elanor but i wanted my sis to have one too...have fun...once you know your way around i give you some secret passages" Harry dropped to his knees and hugged her tightly.
"Thank you Harry, i love you, but that teddy bear you bought me is so true." she said smiling.
"I know...maybe you should get me one" Harry said walking her back. She had placed the cloak in her pocket.
"What did you give Molly Harry?" Lilly asked strictly.
"Something that will make Hogwarts a better place to explore." Harry said walking through the barrier.
He once again had Hannah in his arms and Cedric standing at his side, asleep. The three children boarded the train, they said there goodbyes and then the train left rounding the corner out of sight.
"I want to go" hannah sobbed.
"Now there gone i might get some sleep" Cedric stated falling asleep again.
"What shall we done now Harry?" Hermione asked.
"Well we could drop the kids off at your parents and then have some...erm...quality time" Harry said smiling, he kissed her and began to walk back to the barrier.
"Get a room" Cedric stated shaking his head.
"We will do" Harry said smiling. He look back before they left the barrier, it was quiet everybody had gone. This was his world, the reason he existed was just to be happy, and he was. Harry smiled and walked through the barrier leaving the magical world behind.

there we go thats it, its taken about three months to finish but it was worth it. i wanted to finish b4 the final book came out so i didn't use its ideas and i hope u enjoyed it and enjoyed the plot. i have an idea 4 a new story that i might work on.

thanks

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 09:47 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg omg omg
u suck, lol j/k
tht was awesome
i think u shud have
made another chapter
about how hannah n cedric
go 2 hogwarts, lol
n a chuddy cannons quidditch game

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 09:56 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

there was a time to stop and that was the time, the rest cab be in ur imagination

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:21 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

still tht sux, u jus ended it
well now tht ur done u can
help me with my stories
and comment them

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:54 PM