KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Norribeth,Sparrabeth or Willabeth?

Which one?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Norribeth 6 11.76%
Sparrabeth 35 68.63%
Willabeth 10 19.61%
Total: 51 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Norribeth,Sparrabeth or Willabeth?
Started by: SammySparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifzensinril
Meself

yes, Sailorrie

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 04:14 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yep! big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 04:17 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:
When Will and Liz finally got married, the applause in the audience was as enthusiastic as it is at an actual wedding. People still clap, even now, when Will and Elizabeth get married.

Thats funny...
I went to see AWE 3 times and I swear you could have thrown a needle on the floor and hear when it landed. People's faces were like this during the wedding scene. No one clapped or cheer..I wonder why? It must be the Florida weather, I'm telling you. big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 04:28 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fridayN

Who were the previews 2 voted for Norribeth? smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTfSXzkU5lo "What If..." (Norribeth)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 09:31 AM
fridayN is currently offline Click here to Send fridayN a Private Message Find more posts by fridayN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I'm betting Sailor and Sammy...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 09:34 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Thats funny...
I went to see AWE 3 times and I swear you could have thrown a needle on the floor and hear when it landed. People's faces were like this during the wedding scene. No one clapped or cheer..I wonder why? It must be the Florida weather, I'm telling you. big grin

Well, I've seen the film 10 times and while I admit not every audience has people clapping and cheering when W/E got married, I do know that it's happened quite often. wink

Maybe what you consider a blank expression is simply one of intense concentration. I sat next to a guy one night who stared at the screen the whole movie. He didn't laugh once. He didn't smile. He didn't do ANYTHING. But he really enjoyed the movie, especially the wedding and Jack and Barbossa's scenes.

The point is, you can't always tell by facial expressions (especially if you have a pre-conceived attitude about something, you are more inclined to misread people's expressions.)

I personally don't clap or cheer, but I surely enjoyed that part of the film. big grin And the Norribeth kiss. Oh yay. big grin I was so excited about that. *happy sigh*

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 12:08 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksSweet

every person is different...in my cinema when was the w/e wedding almost everyone started to talk (but whole movie they were sooo excited) and they stopped talking when there was sparrabeth parachute scene..so....

yeah probably the whole cinema is sparrabeth even all guys and older persons are sparrabethers yeah i forgot...there were also little girls and boys -sparrabethers??? wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 01:21 PM
JacksSweet is currently offline Click here to Send JacksSweet a Private Message Find more posts by JacksSweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

eh. people at where i watched i think were clueless on POTC.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 01:26 PM
Nanami_XIV

Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate

...*looks around*....maaayybe....

Yeah....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 01:49 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I can't really vote mate, no neutral shipper option.. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 01:53 PM
Nanami_XIV

You don't lean a little more to one side?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 01:55 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I kida do, but it usually balances itself out again.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 02:07 PM
fridayN

Smile

Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate

Looks like we found each other. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTfSXzkU5lo "What If..." (Norribeth)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 03:05 PM
fridayN is currently offline Click here to Send fridayN a Private Message Find more posts by fridayN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Originally posted by JacksSweet
every person is different...in my cinema when was the w/e wedding almost everyone started to talk (but whole movie they were sooo excited) and they stopped talking when there was sparrabeth parachute scene..so....

yeah probably the whole cinema is sparrabeth even all guys and older persons are sparrabethers yeah i forgot...there were also little girls and boys -sparrabethers??? wink

Not quite sure I understand by what you mean by they all started to talk. Did you catch what was being said?

Actually, sadly enough, the parachute scene did not go over well in one of the audiences I sat through. A couple of people snorted and some laughed at how stupid it was. I admit, the parasailing thing was a bit silly, although it was not as dreadful as it was in that one James Bond movie from a few years ago.

Could someone explain to me how the parachute scene is romantic and use a logical basis for discussion. I am genuinely interested to understand how one could construe romance out of a moment of escape and absolute grief.

What do you think they are feeling in that moment? I don't want to know that Elizabeth laying her head on Jack's chest is a sign of love or romance. I want to know what you think that they are thinking that would make it romantic, please. big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 04:24 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

i dont think elizabeth was thinking about jack at that moment......i mean she was probally thinking of will cause they got married and yes even tho im a sparrabether elizabeth dose love will couldetn you see her face i was like "omg i cant beleive that she realy dose love will" and now i do see it...she was thinking about will cause i mean i'm just saying what would you have done if the man or woman that you loved the most got hurt and they died i mean i think jack was there so he could comfort her and so she wouldent have to see will get his heart taken and if they would have stayed they would have died........like my mom said in which i was kind of sad and kind of upset "The movie was about Will and it was about how he was growing up in a matter of speaking" so i think that jack was just there to comfort and im sure he would have hugged her and that she would have cried in his arms if it wasent a parachute scene. sad

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 08:25 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
missme283

Originally posted by IheartPocky
lol i agree.

AHEM. One of our beloved members, Sailorleo, is in mad lust with the man that is Jack Davenport aka Norrington aka Norrie. Therefore, Sailorleo + Norrie = Sailorrie.

thank you!

~*~ i LoVe BaLlEt ~*~

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 05:34 AM
missme283 is currently offline Click here to Send missme283 a Private Message Find more posts by missme283 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

OH is that what that is...lol I was wondering laughing out loud

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 04:59 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

gah! you never knew?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:39 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Erm...no...sorry... !!!

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 05:40 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I Love Sparrabeth!! Muah!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 08:20 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote