KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/Ginny my story

Harry/Ginny my story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

so u are gona right more ya

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 12:22 PM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by simonrob123
LOL but im the only fan you will ever need

awwwwwww,.......thts so sweet......

and yes i will write more but later

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 08:51 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

whens later tomorow nextweek next month pls give me an idea i cant what to read more reading

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 09:45 PM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

umm....i really dont know....im goin thro a really hard time...i have it written up but i dont wanna type

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 09:52 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

ok take ure time im ray when u r

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 07:21 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 08:43 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

im ready to read when your ready to post

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:43 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

when u have time may u please read min and review it for me

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:11 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

huh? dont post a lot on here it takes up space

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:19 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awww......i may post tonite or tomorrow....big grin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 04:04 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Okay, I know I haven't posted in about a month. So I took some time out of my very boring lazy schedule, and decided to type something up. It's kinda sad, but stil it's adventurous...lol. laughing

Enjoy this Very Boring Adventurous Post....

Harry slowly walked into the girls bathroom, where he was stopped by Moaning Myrtle. "Why, Harry? What are you doing here," questioned the depressed girl.

"I'm on a mission Myrtle," Harry replied. She giggled. "What's wrong," he retorted.

"Ohh...nothing. If you die during the battle with You-Know-Who, will you come and live here with me," she whispered. Harry looked nervous.

He chuckled, "I will, but I'm planning on living a lifetime after this." After this he went down the tube that led to the Chamber of Secrets, holding his broom. He hadn't been here since his second year, when he saved Ginny from Voldemort. A shudder went through Harry, he hated thinking about that year. Even though he barely knew Ginny, he still loved her the minute he saw her. But the only thing that he thought about during his second year was how Ginny acted around him or whenever she saw him. She would always drop something or run away. He snapped out of his walk down memory lane.

He glanced at the dead basilisk, then took out a sack and started pulling fangs out of its mouth. He placed a few dozen in the bag, and then he flew off toward the Leaky Cauldron, where he destroyed the two Horcruxes he had obtained.
It was the day Harry was coming back from his journey. Ginny was sitting anxiously on the edge of her seat, staring at the door, just waiting for Harry to come home. Ron was pacing around the room mumbling threats about what he was going to do to Harry. Hermione watched him while sitting next to Ginny. Mrs. Weasley was in the kitchen making a dinner for when Harry got back. Just as Hermione got up something huge happened.

Harry bursted through the window followed by, Lupin, Tonks, Mad-Eye, Charlie, Bill, Fleur, Fred, George, Kingsley, and Hagrid. "HURRY," shouted Harry, "ALL WOMEN GET IN THE BASEMENT IMMEDIATELY!!" Hermione, Mrs. Weasley, Tonks, and Fleur all tugged Ginny toward the basement. "Ron you in," Harry questioned. Ron gave Harry death like glances. "Ron, Voldemort's Death Eaters are coming, are you in?" he asked again.

"Of course Harry, I want a word with you after though," Ron concluded. Harry nodded and smiled. All the men went outside and fought for their lives. Mrs. Weasley watched them. But something happened that caused her to run out onto the battlefield. Ron was lying on the ground, eyes open. Usually the killing curse would have killed him, but he wasn't dead, just de-materializing. Harry had a smile on his face.

But his plan however did not work. Harry watched the killing curse be shot from Snape's wand and straight toward Mrs. Weasley.

As always R&R....

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 06:52 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

more more that was great i love it i want more

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 07:43 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i need more reviews.....b4 i post again

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 06:00 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

woah...is Harry like, evil or something?!

and what happened to RON?!

can't wait till you post more smile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:04 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

heres another review so now you post pls pls pls pls pls

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:47 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

how many moree reviews do u need

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 10:41 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i need them from different ppl besides u and Emmy

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 03:38 AM
hp is cool

here's another commment it's really goo im toaly into harry and ginny

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 04:33 AM
hp is cool is currently offline Click here to Send hp is cool a Private Message Find more posts by hp is cool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovehp
griffondor headgirl

hi i only just created an account and im best friends with gh hr for eva an she told me to check this story out and it is really good i liked it when i start mine can you read it pls

ps yours is great

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:46 AM
ilovehp is currently offline Click here to Send ilovehp a Private Message Find more posts by ilovehp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

please post more please

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 04:41 AM