KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » UHRP Player Information

UHRP Player Information
Started by: Cherrywild

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (331): « First ... « 325 326 [327] 328 329 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

Hey all.
Sorry for not being around.
I'm here to say that I'm pretty much done with RPing on forums, period.
I play a lot of DnD now, but I'm still a student and I need to focus on that above all else.
That said, I'll still be looking at this place every now and then. I'm also making a lot of progress on the Hero High game (and I'll probably have another video out soon wink ).

So yea. People who are still here and playing, I wish you all the best.
The last 8 years have been pure awesomeness! big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 06:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Dragon Age RP. Sixth Blight. Phoe and I are working out the details now. Who's in?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 03:09 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

I love Dragon Age, count me in.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 04:58 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

i should be able to be in, as long as someone gives me a summary of what dragon age is. i'll read some of the wiki, but that can only get me so far.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2014 01:19 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

did anyone partake in "Twitch plays Pokemon" a couple months back? This is the lore that the community made, I think it's pretty interesting so heres a link. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwBZ0im-w0E

Old Post Apr 27th, 2014 01:25 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
i should be able to be in, as long as someone gives me a summary of what dragon age is. i'll read some of the wiki, but that can only get me so far.

Get with Phoe or I here soon, and I'm sure we can get you up to speed, no problem, Star.

Also, for anyone who's interested, I found this little gem the other day:

http://www.charahub.com

It's a spot for you to basically make records of all your characters, so the notes on them don't get lost over the years. Anyway, thought I'd drop that off... Never know who all in the UHRP can make use of it.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Last edited by iKinneas on Apr 30th, 2014 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 01:16 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Anyone seen Fate/Zero? Ever since I watched it I've been on an Arthurian legend kick, been watching all I can about Arthur and his Knights but I've realized I never read a book! Sad times... Sorry for the rant, none of my rl friends share my interest so I turn to you, my internet friends!

Old Post May 14th, 2014 02:05 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night. Ooh! And Unlimited Blade Works! Phoe actually got me to watch all of them sometime last fall! I still think the series would make an epic RP. >.>

Old Post May 14th, 2014 10:46 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I was just chilling on youtube, listening to Metallica, minding my own business... And then this comes along and reminds me how much I love Final Fantasy VIII... Goddamn you, youtube! ;-;

Old Post May 16th, 2014 12:55 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I've had a thought for a new RP. Something a bit... Different from anything I've seen here, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been done. Basically, the general thought of it is that there's a huge electrical storm one night, and everyone on KMC gets zapped into a virtual world as a different version of themselves. When I say different versions... Think... If you were zapped inside of an MMO, for example... Class, build, etc. I can draw up a legit storyline in a day or two max if anyone's interested in it. I'm thinking something like... Instead of any one setting, we're all zapped into just... the internet. And have to traverse the wilds of said land to get out alive. I think I even have an image somewhere that could serve as a successful "map" of the areas to traverse.

As far as the characters, it'll be easy to do, basically just your digital self, revamped as you see fit to build the story properly. Anyway, lemme know, guys. I'm actually really intrigued to see what could happen with this.

Last edited by iKinneas on May 27th, 2014 at 05:36 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2014 05:31 AM
Werewolf582

I would like to participate in your RP iKinneas.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2014 02:45 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Oh all you glorious people.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 09:18 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Hey Super Marie! Long time no see... well at least from me anyway!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 06:16 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

For most. Darkness is my way of life nowdays!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 11:21 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keyter Derton
Lurker

Is that why you only seem to be around during the evenings? I can't stay up that late, I have work damnit :<

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 12:47 PM
Keyter Derton is currently offline Click here to Send Keyter Derton a Private Message Find more posts by Keyter Derton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You're suffocating me, Keyter. I can't take this anymore, I want a divorce!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 07:50 PM
Keyter Derton
Lurker

You come and go as you please, and then when I finally manage to get hold of you, you want to call it quits? Like hell you'll have a divorce, you hussy!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 08:03 PM
Keyter Derton is currently offline Click here to Send Keyter Derton a Private Message Find more posts by Keyter Derton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Go back to lurking Keyter.

Seeing you willingly sabotage your status as KMC's greatest lurker breaks my heart.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2014 07:18 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Coming out of retirement, now that I'm almost done with university for this year, and my next year is work placement. big grin

I'm also hoping this will cure this serious case of writer's block I've been having all year. erm

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 04:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Well, I am ecstatic!

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 04:21 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote