KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Which two main characters will be killed?

Which two main characters will be killed?
Started by: lionlover2053

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
siriuswriter

No, a legacy of Ron living on even if he does not.

God, everything sounds negative if you say it that way, Tweedledum.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 01:15 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

JK.Rowling stated in an interview last night that two BIG characters will be killed off...but ALOT of other characters will be killed, too...

"Its a massacre" She actually stated....ooo-er....

Im betting on Neville to die (probably for harry's cause...she didnt put the prophesy in for no reason).
Also, possibly Hagrid and one of the weasley's....

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:00 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Well, people do die in war....a massacre of sorts should be expected....

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:16 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

I bet u the two main characters she's talking about is both Harry and Voldemort together

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:25 PM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

'Pparently, its a "bloodbath".

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:52 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Two will be killed amongst the good guys, right (for bad I'm expecting Voldemort, Snape and Bellatrix to be killed at least, and hopefully Greyback as well). For good guys, 2? Okay:

1. Harry - Voldemort is way to strong for him to handle, for them to fight and Harry to flat out win is just to much, but a sacrifice to finish off Voldemort would make sense and would be evry dramatic. Plus it would end the series in a definite way.

2. Not to sure, maybe Hagrid, which would be very dramatic, and Hagrid says he and Harry are very much alike. Moody maybe but I don't think so, he's not that important now that he's not an Auror anymore. Maybe Percy, as well, without ever forgiving his parents - very dramatic.

Wormtial will also die saving Harry from Voldemort.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 07:25 PM
darthsith19 is currently offline Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
No, a legacy of Ron living on even if he does not.

God, everything sounds negative if you say it that way, Tweedledum.
Well gee, how can you not take it negative, Tweedledee?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 03:04 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

"A legacy of Ron that will live on... even if he does not..."

Nyah nyah nyah.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:44 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

I pray to the high heavens that Ron or Hermione do not perish anytime soon. my bets are on Hagrid and Voldemort..although he really doesn't count,Voldemort. Draco could die. possibilities endless. but let them end on ron & hermione. kill anyone else JK rowling..just not them

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:51 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

OTHER than Harry and Voldemort i think Lupin and a weasley willl die.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 05:08 AM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

rons dad and hagrit

sorry if the spellings wrong

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:13 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

eather that of melfoy

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:13 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyofLight
Walk into the Light

In all honesty, I have absolutely no idea who might die and I cant even guess whom it might be....I do believe that Voldemort is definitely going to die, I think thats a given. But as for the Good Guys I have no idea

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:54 AM
LadyofLight is currently offline Click here to Send LadyofLight a Private Message Find more posts by LadyofLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

If I were to decide who will die its gone be like this:

Good Guys/

Harry Potter. He has to die, in order to give the series a classical touch, making us all sad and proud of him sacrificing him self and saving Neville (their destinies were related in the first place). He will die in the final battle finishing Voldermort, using the information Dumbledore gave him. Perhaps, the information about his mother, uncle and so make him vulnerable.

Mr Weasley will die trying to save Hermione, taking a deadly curse instead of her; by this he will ensure the happiness of his smallest son.

The twins will also die. They will go with a joke, making fun of Voldermort and the Death Eaters. Their place in the history is already reserved. People will always remember the cheerful young twins that died protecting their baby sister, the youngest of the Weasleys.

Bad Guys;
In addition to Voldermort, Luciuse Malfoy. He has done far to damage to be left alive. Greyback will be killed by Lupin, bringing justice to all his victims, including him self. Bellatrix will be left alive to mourn her master’s death and never be comforted, perhaps another 20 years in Azkaban will give her time to think about where she got wrong.
Snape will be killed by Minerva and Hagrid revenging Dumbledore, in the end Hagrid will give him the final blow, or I would rather the minister of Magic allowing the Dementors to perform the “final kiss”-see ya around Snape- would be Ron’s last words and the book will end.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:23 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korosan
Your Best Friend

Hmmm I kinda have a small theory that has to do with characters deaths, I think MAYBE, just small maybe, that dumbledore, even tho he knew is was dangerous and wrong, made a horcrux out of fawkes or whatever, and when harry tries to take on voldemort for the final time he will lose but right before he is killed. Fawkes will come again like it did in the chamber of secrets only this time there is no sorting hat or sword, instead fawkes disappears or something and dumbledore will die taking voldemort down. Dumbledore might have been arguing with snape about killing him when the time came but snape argued because dumbledore didn't tell him he had a horcrux because he might have only trusted snape 99% not 100% ^_^ or something like that. and draco might get the jump on harry and almost kill him but snape, to make up for killing dumbledore will stop draco but be killed by voldemort soon after he saves Harry and betrays voldemort. That would make 2 good guys dead ^^ yea my theory probably has holes in it... *cry cry* (small theory...Nagini or whatever voldemorts snake's name is = Snake harry set free in the 1st book? DUM DUM DUMMM!) Thoughts please!?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 10:20 PM
Korosan is currently offline Click here to Send Korosan a Private Message Find more posts by Korosan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

interesting theory... well very soon we will find out

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:40 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

ron, voldie, lupin, hagrid, all the malfoys, bellatrix thats who i think

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:47 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

and snape

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:49 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

just for suture referance Jason theres an edit button at the right hand corner of the post. to help prevent double posting.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 12:01 AM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

oh god excuse me everyone in here is so anal

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 12:03 AM