KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry potter book 8

Harry potter book 8
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Not really..

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 09:06 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

thank you thats what im talking about

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 09:39 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRules
SMILE

I don't think there will be an 8th book blink

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 10:25 PM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

i think if she finds it hard to come up with something new or cant sell new books she might but not anywhere in the near future

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:16 AM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

One, use Spoilers. Got a problem with using spoilers? Get the f*** out of here.

Two, no 8th book. Too much to live up to now.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:06 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

Well.. Jo said if there was an 8th book it would be an encyclopedia of the Potter world for charity. Which, with all her vast knowledge of her world.. wouldn't be far fetched. I'm sure she would love for all of us to know all the details that she knows... much like Christopher Tolkien/Brian Herbet did with their father's notes.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:34 AM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
karels_effect

it'll be great if J.K. will make book 8 but hows harry?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:35 PM
karels_effect is currently offline Click here to Send karels_effect a Private Message Find more posts by karels_effect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

ok she said NEVER say NEVER so YOU dont know if she is or isnt and **** you ***** i can do what i want phantom of the opra what a gay name

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:18 PM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jasonowens4200
ok she said NEVER say NEVER so YOU dont know if she is or isnt and **** you ***** i can do what i want phantom of the opra what a gay name

You can do wateva you want and we'll do wateva we want

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:22 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

i didnt say you couldnt

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:31 PM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

I know

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:36 PM
jasonowens4200

its just phantom pissing me off he thinks he knows everything and he god almight the owner of this forum

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:38 PM
Rade
Movie Master

I never read the Harry Potter books but I have read the wikis of all the books and I must say well done. smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:45 PM
Rade is currently offline Click here to Send Rade a Private Message Find more posts by Rade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Originally posted by jasonowens4200
its just phantom pissing me off he thinks he knows everything and he god almight the owner of this forum

He does know most of the things.He's just trying to make this forum safe by not having spoilers everywhere/duplicate topics/useless threads.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 03:54 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I don't know most thing and Jason, the message wasn't really directed toward you. I twas directed towards everyone. I just briefly skimmed the last page but didn't read it all and saw people not using spoilers and people complaining about it and everything so I said something. Grow up you little prat.

P.S. I'm The Phantom, not The Phantom of the Opera.... the name wouldn't it.

P.P.S. If you have any more problem you can PM me about them and we can discuss it or you can shut up. Either way, stop clogging this thread with your nonsense.

Back on topic... NO BOOK 8.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:16 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

The whole point of the series was to defeat Voldemort? He's gone there's nothing left to do! And she definatley isn't writing anymore in the series! And I agree with the spoiler thing, people should have finished by now! And if they haven't they shouldn't be on here.

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:16 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Arianna
The whole point of the series was to defeat Voldemort? He's gone there's nothing left to do! And she definatley isn't writing anymore in the series! And I agree with the spoiler thing, people should have finished by now! And if they haven't they shouldn't be on here.
Doesn't matter. Not everyone can get the book yet. Some countries it hasn't been released. Once more, if this is they way you think, get out.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:26 PM
Arianna

Sorry! I thought everyone got it at 12am gmt, obviously wrong.

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:32 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Time zones and translations must be taken into account.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:34 PM
exanda kane

And people with jobs!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:37 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote