KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry potter book 8

Harry potter book 8
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by exanda kane
And people with jobs!
That too.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:40 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

I think we should have spoilers till September erm.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:51 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I dunno Sept. But we shouldn't stop using them after 2 days.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:53 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

2 weeks?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:07 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

september is 6 weeks!

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:08 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

I know...Some ppl take a lot of time to read books..I think 2 weeks is ok though.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:11 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

We're not ones to authorized for choosing this, sadly. Someone should contact Rogue and ask.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:13 PM
Arianna

Maybe we should wait until the release in Spanish and Chinese seeing as they are the worlds dominant languages... that sounded good in my head...

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:17 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

when do they release in those languages??

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:26 PM
Arianna

October, which is quite a long wait I suppose...

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:32 PM
jasonowens4200

no one can say that there wont be a book 8 and i doubt it would be 8 anyways it wouldnt be about harry no one can read the mind of JKR she might do another and she might not but dont say she wont do one she said it herself "im not going to say no im not going to write another one but im not saying i am"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:28 AM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pretty angel

itd be cool if there was a book 8 of harrys kids at hogwarts or something

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:02 AM
pretty angel is currently offline Click here to Send pretty angel a Private Message Find more posts by pretty angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

thats what i think but everyone else says that would be dumb the only thing what would happen without a lord voldemort

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 01:02 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Regarding the spoilers and considering you're going to be hard pressed to force people to use them, I would advise anyone who hasn't yet finished the book to avoid the Harry Potter section on KMC until they have.

Seems logical to me

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:36 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

make a 8th book based on james/lilly/sirius era or on harry's kid's era. There are still many mysteries to discover at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy xD

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:16 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Originally posted by Syren
Regarding the spoilers and considering you're going to be hard pressed to force people to use them, I would advise anyone who hasn't yet finished the book to avoid the Harry Potter section on KMC until they have.

Seems logical to me

As logical as it is, it's not necessarily right. Might I remind everyone that it is the Harry Potter forum, not the Deathly Hallows forum. Some of you might respond by saying, "Just stay out of Deathly Hallows threads" but information can pop up anywhere(aka: spammers). Also, even before people read/finish a book they like to read other peoples opinions on the book. Where would they get opinions on the book?Deathly Hallows threads. So all in all, put spoilers in the spoiler thread or use spoiler tags.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:50 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, assuming [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hogwarts reopened after the battle and all that, Harry, Hermione and Ron would have had to go back and complete their N.E.W.T.S as they missed their seventh year.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 11:43 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

I'm not sure they actually have to.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 11:44 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I wouldn't think they'd have to. They've already learned and experienced more than a year at Hogwarts would ever teach them.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 12:20 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by The Phantom
One, use Spoilers. Got a problem with using spoilers? Get the f*** out of here.

Two, no 8th book. Too much to live up to now.

How rude!

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 12:57 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote