KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac vs One Celestial

Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac vs One Celestial
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Shocked Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac vs One Celestial

Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse and Korvac vs One Celestial. My team gets one weeks prep can they do it?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:02 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin takes all.

Then Korvac takes all.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:03 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac vs One Celestial

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alfheim
Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse and Korvac vs One Celestial. My team gets one weeks prep can they do it?
ur determined to see one celestial go down here, arent you?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:13 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac vs One Celestial

Originally posted by quanchi112
ur determined to see one celestial go down here, arent you?

Yup.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 07:18 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

Originally posted by llagrok
Odin takes all.

Then Korvac takes all.

By taking all do u mean Odins fight excludes Korvac, and then Korvac's fight excludes Odin? If not i dont think that makes ne since

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:53 AM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac vs One Celestial

Celestials bend time and space

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 05:37 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac vs One Celestial

Originally posted by guy222
Celestials bend time and space

So can Korvac he could have wiped out an entire races existance just by waving his hand. Korvac can time travel and reboot time just by waving his hand.

Combine that with Onslaught and you have a dangerous combination and thats excluding the other two.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:55 AM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac vs One Celest

So can Korvac he could have wiped out an entire races existance just by waving his hand. Korvac can time travel and reboot time just by waving his hand.

Combine that with Onslaught and you have a dangerous combination and thats excluding the other two.

Poccy is a non factor

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:59 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Yeah....is apoc the token minority?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:27 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Re: Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac vs One Ce

Originally posted by guy222
Poccy is a non factor

No hes not didnt Poccy go one on one with Nate. didnt he completely pawn Xavier with his mental powers.

isnt Onslaught a combination of xavier and Magento? Didnt onslaught combine himself with franklin and Nate to become moren powerful than a celestiqal?

If you do the math if Onslaught merges with Poccy he will be very powerful.

Poccy has insane power feats.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:32 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac vs One Ce

No hes not didnt Poccy go one on one with Nate. didnt he completely pawn Xavier with his mental powers.

isnt Onslaught a combination of xavier and Magento? Didnt onslaught combine himself with franklin and Nate to become moren powerful than a celestiqal?

If you do the math if Onslaught merges with Poccy he will be very powerful.

Poccy has insane power feats.

are you high?Apocs powers are derived from celestial technology,there's a good chance they'd be ablketo depower him with a wave of their hand.or using a 100 ft tall remote...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:34 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac v

Originally posted by Martian_mind
are you high?Apocs powers are derived from celestial technology,there's a good chance they'd be ablketo depower him with a wave of their hand.or using a 100 ft tall remote...

All the tech does is increase his powers they would beat Poccy is simply because they are more powerful than he is. If he could use the tech to become as powerful as they are it wouldnt help the Celestials even if they created the tech.

using that logic Frankeinstein monster should be weaker than the creator, but of course the question is wether Apoc can become powerful enough to beat the Celestials.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:40 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and Korvac v

All the tech does is increase his powers they would beat Poccy is simply because they are more powerful than he is. If he could use the tech to become as powerful as they are it wouldnt help the Celestials even if they created the tech.

using that logic Frankeinstein monster should be weaker than the creator, but of course the question is wether Apoc can become powerful enough to beat the Celestials.

Which he can't....and That Frankentstein thing is kinda bad as an exampole,as Frankenstiens creator couldn't manipulate matter or reality on a global scale....

Also,without his tech Apoc was killed by a bullet to the head...

So Apoc can't do anything in this fight,at all.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:45 AM
Deadline

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and

Which he can't....and That Frankentstein thing is kinda bad as an exampole,as Frankenstiens creator couldn't manipulate matter or reality on a global scale....

Yes im aware of that, but its the principle. Just because you create something does not neccesarily mean you can depower it.

If Apoc were able to make himself as powerful as a Celestial them knwoing the tech wont make a difference.

Also,without his tech Apoc was killed by a bullet to the head...

So Apoc can't do anything in this fight,at all.

Bro Apoc gets his tech he gets 1weeks prep and his back up by three other people. Apoc getting injured by a bullet to his head even without tech is PIS...and like I said he gets his tech anyway.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:48 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalypse, and

Yes im aware of that, but its the principle. Just because you create something does not neccesarily mean you can depower it.

If Apoc were able to make himself as powerful as a Celestial them knwoing the tech wont make a difference.

Bro Apoc gets his tech he gets 1weeks prep and his back up by three other people. Apoc getting injured by a bullet to his head even without tech is PIS...and like I said he gets his tech anyway.

He has 10 000 years worth of time and he's still the weakest on his team,1 week won't make a difference.Also,my point is that A celestial can conjure up all the equipment they need to beat him...Apoc is useless.

A celestial can one-shot him,and he has no way of harming them,i mean Odin had 3ooo years of prep for the celestials and still got shit-stomped..

Onslaught never displayed power close to the celestials so it's vitually worthless,i mean if worst comes to worst the celestial can bowl the whole planet into the sun..

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 09:54 AM
Deadline

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalyps

He has 10 000 years worth of time and he's still the weakest on his team,1 week won't make a difference.Also,my point is that A celestial can conjure up all the equipment they need to beat him...Apoc is useless.

thats just a statement with nothing to back it up. Onslaught is a combination of Xavier and Magneto and Apoc has pwned xavier in mind powers. Apoc has also completely pawned a powerful Eternal and has taking several hero teams at the same time. So you're just chatting rubbish

A celestial can one-shot him,and he has no way of harming them,i mean Odin had 3ooo years of prep for the celestials and still got shit-stomped..

Onslaught never displayed power close to the celestials so it's vitually worthless,i mean if worst comes to worst the celestial can bowl the whole planet into the sun..

As far as I know Onslaught become more powerful than a Clestial when he joined with Nate and Franklin. Something tells me if Onslaught joins with Apoc boosted by Celestsial tech, Korvac who can wipe out and entire civilzation by waving his hand and Odin with a reality gem he can become more powerful than a Celestial....I hope laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 10:00 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Odin (with reality gem), Onslaught, Apocalyps

thats just a statement with nothing to back it up. Onslaught is a combination of Xavier and Magneto and Apoc has pwned xavier in mind powers. Apoc has also completely pawned a powerful Eternal and has taking several hero teams at the same time. So you're just chatting rubbish

As far as I know Onslaught become more powerful than a Clestial when he joined with Nate and Franklin. Something tells me if Onslaught joins with Apoc boosted by Celestsial tech, Korvac who can wipe out and entire civilzation by waving his hand and Odin with a reality gem he can become more powerful than a Celestial....I hope laughing out loud

I don't know wtf ups with you tonight,but clearly you don't comprehend what a knat Apoc is in comparison to a celestial erm.You have been saying that Apoc,with a week of prep may be able to become as powerful as a celestial when after 10 000 years he is still herald-level at best.Also,was the eternal knocked out?did you even realise that the author had a celestial being phased by a stab wound when they have a healing factor so good they can survive molecular dispersion?Also how about Apocs lower showings?You can't just pick and choose the showings you want..

Well,clearly you don't know much on the subject if that is the case,i'm sorry to say.Also,when have i said that the team doesn't win?All i said was that Apoc being here is stupid,as your forcing your team to waste time amping someone who has no place being here,when they could use it amping themeselves.

However,as you have stated that you made this thread specifically fopr Celestials to lose i'm not going to be bothered arguing with someone who made this with their defeat in mind.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 10:09 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Apocalypse, once, one single time, possibly psiblasted Xavier, causing him pain. Xavier is conscious when next seen a page or two after thus, logically was not knocked out. Random psiblast causing pain doesn't make for a superior psi. Also irrelevant considering Xavier's mental powers would likely be nothing to a Celestial.

Ikaris fought like an idiot in the fight with Apocalypse. He is a non-factor.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 10:12 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I don't know wtf ups with you tonight,but clearly you don't comprehend what a knat Apoc is in comparison to a celestial erm.You have been saying that Apoc,with a week of prep may be able to become as powerful as a celestial when after 10 000 years he is still herald-level at best.Also,was the eternal knocked out?did you even realise that the author had a celestial being phased by a stab wound when they have a healing factor so good they can survive molecular dispersion?Also how about Apocs lower showings?You can't just pick and choose the showings you want..

Argh, no im not saying that he can become as powerful as a Clestial in a week he cant. What I was saying if he could The Celestial knowing the tech isnt going to help.

Well,clearly you don't know much on the subject if that is the case,i'm sorry to say.Also,when have i said that the team doesn't win?All i said was that Apoc being here is stupid,as your forcing your team to waste time amping someone who has no place being here,when they could use it amping themeselves.

However,as you have stated that you made this thread specifically fopr Celestials to lose i'm not going to be bothered arguing with someone who made this with their defeat in mind.

You really need to calm down.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Apocalypse, once, one single time, possibly psiblasted Xavier, causing him pain. Xavier is conscious when next seen a page or two after thus, logically was not knocked out.

Well this is the thing. It looked like it hurt alot and it looked like Apoc wasnt even trying.

Random psiblast causing pain doesn't make for a superior psi.

That would depend on how much it hurt. You dont neccesarily have to ko somebody to be superior eventhough that is a good indication.

Also irrelevant considering Xavier's mental powers would likely be nothing to a Celestial.

Well I was under the impression that Onlsught was a combo of Magneto and Xavier, since it seems that Apoc pawned Xavier or at least was a match for Xavier, Apoc would be a good edition to Onslaught.

Didnt Apoc fight Nate?

Ikaris fought like an idiot in the fight with Apocalypse. He is a non-factor.

Ok elaborate, its just seemed Apoc was more powerful.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 10:34 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Well this is the thing. It looked like it hurt alot and it looked like Apoc wasnt even trying.

That would depend on how much it hurt. You dont neccesarily have to ko somebody to be superior eventhough that is a good indication.

Well I was under the impression that Onlsught was a combo of Magneto and Xavier, since it seems that Apoc pawned Xavier or at least was a match for Xavier, Apoc would be a good edition to Onslaught.

Didnt Apoc fight Nate?
I'm just going to repost my rationale against ascribing Apocalypse some super telepath status:

1) It was a one-time occurrence, the sole time I've seen Apocalypse use such telepathy if it was such telepathy.
2) There's no conclusiveness as to whether it was even telepathy. Telepathy is not normally accompanied by sound effects. Energy blasts on the other hand may be.
3) Xavier wasn't even rendered unconscious. It wasn't a "toe-to-toe" telepathic fight, it was one possibly telepathic sucker punch.
and...
4) And? How exactly does that show superior telepathic power or skill to Xavier. Telepaths are not automatically immune to any and all forms telepathy. Telepaths do constantly screen out thoughts with their powers, but they do not constantly defend.
(please log in to view the image)
Emma telepathically sucker punching Nate does not make her a superior psi - despite her proclamation.

This is what Xavier is capable of:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
And he's basically done this not once, not twice, but thrice. Among other things. So no, I would most definitely not put Apocalypse in the same league telepathically, let alone above.

With regards to Nate vs Apocalypse, not in a telepathic face-off as far as I'm aware.
Ok elaborate, its just seemed Apoc was more powerful.

Ikaris was the Prime Eternal, as such his abilities as an Eternal should have been amplified. He was defeated by being stabbed.

Sersi, not the Prime Eternal, has had her arm atomized, subsequently escaped, remained intangible as she plummeted through the atmosphere, crashed into the sublevels of the Pentagon, and then regenerated her arm. She's also reconstituted herself from being atomized. She also helped a race form a Uni-Mind to defeat the Collector, an Elder of the Universe.

Ergo he fought like an idiot, in my books.

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Jul 24th, 2007 at 11:07 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 10:55 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote