KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » iiSpoliers!! Mourning thread...

iiSpoliers!! Mourning thread...
Started by: Arianna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
anyone upset about how ll four Muaraders are dead?
I'm afraid I thought it'd happen, but... sad Yeah...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:53 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Syren
I was still mourning Dumbledore, how am I supposed to recover from this??

Read the books where they were still alive. That way, they're not really dead.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 01:44 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

Oh, it's too soon. I started re-reading the whole, but can't really laugh at Fred & George's pranks, I have a bitter taste in my soul, knowing what will happen.
And it may sound cruel but if you ask me, it should have been Percy. I'm evil, I know.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:03 PM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

Fred....

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:49 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

I put a big mourning and candle for Dobby the free house elf!

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:11 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I found myself saddened at each death, even Pettigrew's. He was truly a loathsome creature, but also one I could feel pity for. The characters that I mourn the most, however, are Hedwig, Snape and Lupin.

I just wasn't expecting the death of Hedwig. I mean, she's an owl. An owl, not directly involved in the war. It set the tone for the rest of the novel, for me.

Snape's death (and subsequent semi-attonement via the pensieve) really affected me. I'd always hoped that there was some good in Snape, and now I know who the "horrible boy" was that Petunia mentioned.

Lupin's was incredibly sad for me, for the reasons sketched out elsewhere here.

But what about some of the others as well? Considering Voldemort, I pity him: An unloved bastard who had to take away the knowledge that his birth killed his mother. I can't pardon his evil (like I couldn't any real madman) but I could always wonder what might have happened if his mother had survived....

And what about the Muggle Studies teacher? Charity Burbage? Sure, we never got to know her, but surely she is the teacher whom Hermione respected and looked up to in that Muggle Studies class for which Harry and Ron chastised her....

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:53 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

i will miss them all but snape's death will be the worse

EDIT:btw did bellatrix die at the end or what

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:41 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Originally posted by Infinity
i will miss them all but snape's death will be the worse

EDIT:btw did bellatrix die at the end or what

The description of her reaction would point to that conclusion.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:44 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Just learned that Tonks was killed by Bellatrix. I some glad Mrs. Weasley killed that B*tch

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 01:22 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surio
I wish magic was real. :(

Sirius, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, Dobby, Moody and especially Fred should NOT have died!
I was so depressed when they did. Poor all of them :'(

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 01:31 AM
Surio is currently offline Click here to Send Surio a Private Message Find more posts by Surio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

Originally posted by Surio
Sirius, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, Dobby, Moody and especially Fred should NOT have died!
I was so depressed when they did. Poor all of them :'(

were is snape in this list? and btw sirius was dead 2 books too early

Last edited by Infinity on Aug 2nd, 2007 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 01:34 AM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surio
I wish magic was real. :(

Originally posted by Infinity
were is snape in this list? and btw sirius was dead 2 beaks too early

2 BEAKS?! ROFL.
Ok anyway, yeah, Snape was actually one of the saddest deaths, I can't believe I forgot him :P
And yes, Sirius' death was sad too.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 01:37 AM
Surio is currently offline Click here to Send Surio a Private Message Find more posts by Surio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
Just learned that Tonks was killed by Bellatrix. I some glad Mrs. Weasley killed that B*tch

Bellatrix killed Tonks? I thought she was killed by Dolohov. But I just checked Wikipedia, and I guess J.K stated in an interview that Tonks was killed by Bellatrix. Yeah, good for Molly!

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 01:50 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

How come Lucius didn't die? I mean, I think in the seventh book, he was a bit of a coward. You know..... kinda lazy and soft. If Voldemort doesn't like people like that, how come he didn't kill him off?

And I'm gonna miss Fred so much. Without him, there's no more funny twins. No more saying stuff at the same time.

*sniff* It's too painful!

Excuse me. I need a moment alone.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 10:08 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I was most distressed when Dobby died, to be honest.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 10:38 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

Originally posted by Nickey
How come Lucius didn't die? I mean, I think in the seventh book, he was a bit of a coward. You know..... kinda lazy and soft. If Voldemort doesn't like people like that, how come he didn't kill him off?

And I'm gonna miss Fred so much. Without him, there's no more funny twins. No more saying stuff at the same time.

*sniff* It's too painful!

Excuse me. I need a moment alone.

So true.

Remus and Fred's death hit me so violently. I had to read them over and over again to make sure I got it correctly, I thought I was delusional. I felt like I was never gonna be cheerful again... as if a dementor was near...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:05 PM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potterz honey
***The Pretty Genius***

My sister(17yrs) loves dobby and is always saying harry potter loves dobby even though it's dobby loves harry potter(2nd movie). So when she was reading the book she asked who was going to die and i said dobby and she was like "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
I thought harry had died when voldemort tried to kill him because he asked dumbledore if he (dumbledore) was dead and dumbledore said yes so i thought if dumbledore was dead and harry was where dumbledore was then harry was dead but then i found out he wasn't and i was happy again.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 08:54 PM
potterz honey is currently offline Click here to Send potterz honey a Private Message Find more posts by potterz honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

i was a bit pissed that snape didnt actually get to show his 'true' colours by fighting for the order...you know, get a bit of redemption from other characters while he was there...

I love snape, his character was so dark, you just knew there was something there inside of him that he was hiding...
But oh well, atleast harry found out the truth in the end...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 10:52 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It hit me today... Snapes dead!!!!!!! I was at ballet and suddenly started crying my eyes out and when I was asked what's up I cried about Snape being dead even though it was ages ago!

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 10:18 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hom3r
DOH

Sorry to go about it like this, but reading this thread kinda makes me sick. To actually say R.I.P's to a bunch of fictional character as if they were real people just seem dumb. While there are thousand of people out there who are dying because of war, poverty or oppression are left out.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 05:27 AM
hom3r is currently offline Click here to Send hom3r a Private Message Find more posts by hom3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote