KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » How would you introduce carnage? (if you had to)

How would you introduce carnage? (if you had to)
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

... Hmmm... Well besides the fact that SSboy and myself have decided to kill Raimi if he F's up SM4....

Kassidy has always been portrayed as always being insane. If they showed him in a situation... like in iraq going crazy it'd make more sense... like:

Kassidy is kidnapped and held hostage in iraq during the war, After being rescued Doc Conners is seen having been flown in to help the soilders. he treats Kass with the venom suit he tweeked around with. It furthers his insanity causing him to kill his squad. (Doc narrowly escapes) Kass loves the feeling is flow back to NY where he's sent to jail for the murders. Carnage revels itself to him and helps him break out of prison to resume the mayhem... meets spiderman blah blah blah...
smile

Sorry for the war referance.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 01:42 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotic
We are Venom

I'm thinking something with Connors turning into the Lizard and wrecking his whole lab, allowing the symbiote to free itself. The symbiote crawls through a bit of Connor's serum and mutates. Meanwhile, Cletus is being transported in a police car nearby when the Lizard storms past, allowing Cletus to escape. He hides out in the wreckage of the lab, where the (now red) symbiote finds him. They bond and he springs out at the officers...

OR

They retcon Venom's lame death, we see him in jail, and they follow the comics. laughing

Carnage, as my own father always said, "I brought you into this world, so I can take you out of it!"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 10:44 PM
Symbiotic is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotic a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

If I had to? The Symbiote sample Conners has accidentally gets caught in a Lizard serum, grows rapidly(the 'growing back lost limbs' catch), mutates, and in all of its new viciousness, searches for the meanest and unhinged guy around, namely Cletus Kassady.

Hopefully, though, he won't be used.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 06:30 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

co-signed really not only is Carnage a lame villain, but really putting him in would be like putting the new goblin in 3 there would be no point to it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 10:54 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

I agree. No Carnage needed.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:54 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Technically speaking we dont NEED any villains at this point. The series could just end now. Now I know we are getting 3 more, but there is no particular need for any certain villains at this point. The only foreshadowing we have had is Connors.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:23 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

i don't really care either way, i only watched Spider-Man 3 for Venom which left alot to be desired i don't care about any other films, SM2 was good only because of Ock, i disliked No. 1 and the only way i will see another one is if Mysterio is in it...if not then i really don't care.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:25 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
i don't really care either way, i only watched Spider-Man 3 for Venom which left alot to be desired i don't care about any other films, SM2 was good only because of Ock, i disliked No. 1 and the only way i will see another one is if Mysterio is in it...if not then i really don't care.

Not even Lizard???

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:28 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

I disagree a bit with you Neo, but I respect your opinion.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:29 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Not even Lizard???

Nope SM3 was the only SM film i went to see at the cinema all for Venom, and he was a disappointment.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:31 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Nope SM3 was the only SM film i went to see at the cinema all for Venom, and he was a disappointment.

I do agree that he was a disappointment, but a lot of good came of SM3 if we stop to think about it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:34 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Please open the floor to that...i am interested to know what good came from SM3, as far as i can tell no good game from the film.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:35 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Please open the floor to that...i am interested to know what good came from SM3, as far as i can tell no good game from the film.

Well... For 1, there probably won't be anymore song and dance routines in a comic book movie for a while.

ummmm. 2, They probably won't try stuffing so many different ideas into one plot next time around either.

See there are two things that they learned and if we never see that kind of stuff again, it will be a good thing. smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Magic_attack
Well... For 1, there probably won't be anymore song and dance routines in a comic book movie for a while.

ummmm. 2, They probably won't try stuffing so many different ideas into one plot next time around either.

See there are two things that they learned and if we never see that kind of stuff again, it will be a good thing. smile

1)That was never really a part of any Spider-Man film bar 3
2) this is true
and if i may throw one point of my own out....i think the only one
3) no more goblins.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:42 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Possibly HobGoblin in the future....o.O...sorry...lol

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

no...no this is true.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 06:25 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Was Venom really that awful? I kind of liked him. My big issues, though, were his lack of screen time, the fact that he said 'me' and not 'we', and his less crazy but more ******* nature. Besides that, I thought he wasn't bad.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 08:45 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Possibly HobGoblin in the future....o.O...sorry...lol

I'd like to see the Hobgoblin eventually. But for now, I say Kraven and Lizard is the best idea.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 08:46 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Toku King
Was Venom really that awful? I kind of liked him. My big issues, though, were his lack of screen time, the fact that he said 'me' and not 'we', and his less crazy but more ******* nature. Besides that, I thought he wasn't bad.

If the Goblin had been done like that (only cackling, having none of his personality or ability's from the comics used, only appeared in the last 15 mins of the film and was not even truthful to the character.) I doubt you would have been happy

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 08:51 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

If the Goblin had been done like that (only cackling, having none of his personality or ability's from the comics used, only appeared in the last 15 mins of the film and was not even truthful to the character.) I doubt you would have been happy

Why are you acting like I'm not a fan of Venom? I'm a huge fan. I think ASM 316-317 was one of the best Spider-Man stories of all time. I have all sorts of Venom comics. In fact, 80s Venom is side by side GG and Doc Ock as one of my all time favorite Spider-Man villains. And as a big fan of Venom, I too was a bit disappointed, but he still felt a bit like classic Venom to me nonetheless. Though I do wish that Sony would have just saved him for a solo villain role.

Last edited by Mr. Rhythmic on Jun 15th, 2008 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 08:59 PM